Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To be fair, even tho derma rolling had been out for a while, all other threads have been de-railed with negativity and people not continuing, I think this is the first time a wide audience is actually seeing this as a real treatment, people need to know about this, even if it turns out it just maintaince for most... people are still poisining thereselves with finastride, if you make it your goal to make this more widely known, then you are putting in effort, saving a lot of people from floppy dicks and you should be rewarded for it, If you’re fair and helpful then you will do well with this by spreading the word

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Arrade , seeing that you asked another guy whether the itch comes from minoxidil or not, I can tell you that I also have experienced strong itch episode since needling. I have been using minoxidil for 2.5 years without any itching sensation (only in the first month maybe). Now I have several days with itching battles against my scalp, so I think needling is the most likely cause of that.

I do hope that scratching my scalp is also an accidentally good thing for hair regrowth, given that the mechanical stimulation it applies to the scalp might theoretically trigger more circulation and can be seen as "mild wounding". I hope I'm not mistaken here and that it's not actually the opposite.
Does anyone there know of some case in which scratching the scalp actually worsened their haisloss? Any studies regarding this issues?
Is the itch all over the scalp where you needled, or just at the hairline?

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The main issue is that a lot of people will think I've been leading you along this whole time as soon as I try to make money from it.

You can’t possibly be leading me on tho because i’m seeing results, even if it doesn’t get any better, i’m back to a point where I can do my hair without it looking too bad, so for me that has saved my social life already

Francky85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@74775446 As Frenchy boy states, if you try and make money out of it you wont get far and people will think you're a scammer as unfortunetley the hair loss world is full of them.....you've already experienced this on Reddit and here at first to the point you shut all your posts and videos off.

Unfortunately I don't see a way for you to make money from this.....bar setting up a clinic and offering people a course where you did their scalp professionally and told them to take minoxidil twice a day...but these clinics already exist.

The beauty of this treatment for most of us, is the fact it costs practically nothing, bar an initial investment of the pen and minoxidil.

No money in it buddy....hence why hair loss companies wont like it to be shouted about.

Imre Attila

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys, new dude here and i would like to ask few things about microneedling.

Firstly; which size, which metal and how many needle of dermaroller you guys offering? Or do you offering dermastamp or dermapen rather than dermaroller? Which of them are most affectice for hair?

I am sure that there were tons of info about that on the back pages but i couldn't made a decision with the pages as i read.

I am sorry for my English and thank you already!

aa18

My Regimen
Reaction score
My vellus hair now (on the right) compared to 2 weeks ago:

SZUVvMu.png

The number of hairs definitely increased, but still nothing to write home about. It's been 5 weeks so far, so I am obviously not expecting anything dramatic, just documenting progress.

aa18

My Regimen
Reaction score
Will be interesting to see in 6 months.

Yep.
One thing for sure - the vellus hair keeps growing, despite remaining very thin and invisible under normal lighting. The ones that are 2 - 3 mm in the old picture are now over 5mm. I am basically waiting for them to start thickening.

aa18

My Regimen
Reaction score
They don't really look like vellus since you have blonde hair and they seem to be growing around your current hair. Wish you good luck for the weeks to come.

Thanks, man.
Well unlike my normal hair, they are completely invisible under normal lighting, probably because they are like 1/2 the normal thickness. And it doesn't help that blond-haired people have thinner hair in general diameter-wise.

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm in week 2.1 (3 microneedling sessions). My hair are very dark. I have dark vellus that can't be seen under normal lighting. They take the same direction as normal hair, although they are thin (like 1/7th of the normal hair thickness). They are all around my hairline and they are now popping upon my whole scalp (I can only see them with photos + extra lighting + digital zoom), around my normal hair. Normal vellus are not pigmented. I'm not too sure, but those "vellus" (they are not vellus in fact) should grow with the time and give more density. Well, let's hope. We will see...

Good luck bro' !

So with vellus hairs, what makes them turn terminal? And is there no guarentee?

MinervaCGI

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@FrenchMoustache forgot what site you said to upload to mate, lost in all the pages

I use my front camera it’s just an old iphone 6 so not the best, the small hairs seem to be getting longer now and everything seems thicker, my hair also looks a lot darker

Edit - i use my back camera not front facing one

Don't worry about it at all. You are reversing it.

And do not give up no matter what. I remember what you are going through being another reason for giving up. What you may not realize is that the areas that have decent density are also recovering and you won't be able to gauge progress there but progress on bald areas is slow and sporadic but you can see it happening.

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't worry about it at all. You are reversing it.

And do not give up no matter what. I remember what you are going through being another reason for giving up. What you may not realize is that the areas that have decent density are also recovering and you won't be able to gauge progress there but progress on bald areas is slow and sporadic but you can see it happening.

Yep can see myself doing this for the rest of my life, even if it becomes every month or 2 that I needle.. no way I’m giving up now

ToLGuy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is the itch all over the scalp where you needled, or just at the hairline?
The itch is all over the scalp. I needle all of my scalp (except the bald immune back and sides) despite the fact that my less dense areas are very localized. It's not that bad, it's tolerable, but a bit annoying
Any idea if this is a good sign?

layabout

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just got my 1.5mm dermaroller lol

Gunna keep the 1mm one in my cabinet just in case

rBVaEFegILyAK2GuAAFOqhJWJD0080.jpg

I think I'm going to up my daily minoxidil to 1.5mL

If I can regrow half of my crown this will be a major accomplishment

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree with everything you said - I was just asking what you thought about the idea of a website for the general public, i.e. people who are concerned about hair loss but wont put in the time to read studies etc like we have. I'll never try to sell you guys anything and won't post my site on here.

Got any recent pics man?

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
An initial investment of a pen but then there's needle cartridges and minoxidil that need to be replaced on a more regular basis. Other people take all sorts of ointments, like rosemary oil and pumpkin seed oil, too.

I would be able to charge less for the pen than I paid myself on Amazon - it's just about taking it to a wider market. It already exists with beard growth and they're charging €70 for a box with a spray and a dermaroller in it:

https://cphgrooming.com/products

People on here are not the target market for something like this but it does appear to be a genuine solution (at least for some) and all I want to do is make sure I'm the guy selling the pens if a wider audience does pick up on what we've found in this thread.

What if you designed a pen that was more effective, stuff like it has a timer on it for each session and used especially for male pattern baldness, and then add your ‘solution’ which would be minoxidil and other oils, maybe ZT from dr vickers mixed together.

And add into the mix a full lenght scalp massaging video for who ever bought the product and give each person their own ‘plan’

A lot of research involved but might just work

charlie76761

Established Member
Reaction score