Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess my temples could improve slightly but if they don't then I don't care, as I now have a perfectly normal amount of hair (probably more than normal) for a 32 year old.
Yeah, I've seen kids with worse cowlicks, haha.

layabout

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ov3fr0dcxs421.jpg

hair loss makes fools of all men lol

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hahahaha I'm not sure it's a cowslick....I don't really know what it is! I've never actually bothered working out what my best hairstyle is now that I've got hair again so maybe I should visit the barber haha.
Dude, the first thing I'd do if I were you is get some pomade and rock a cowlick again. I used to think styling my hair was annoying but now I miss it so much...
If I can get 1/4 of your results then I'll be able to do it again!
May I ask, how frequently are you needling now?

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cmon lads, let’s not argue, you have both been very helpful and we are all fighting the same battle

My point with making money is - most people who have hairloss don’t got into depth like we do with it and are willing to pay for people to put everything right infront of them and bot read pages and pages of a forum not knowing who’s advice to take.. so there is nothing wrong if you are spending time getting everything together for people, I would happily pay for this

Headdy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We have something good going on here.
@FrenchMoustache is investing in this thread and it helps all of us.
He cares to keep everything here genuine, and it's important that it stays 100% this way.
Right now we need to see if it does work without any interests or money issue.
Simply see if it works or not. We don't know that yet, and you barely have pictures to show.
How would you "prove" that? From one case? Or from 3-4 weeks difference pics?
I am totally with @FrenchMoustache with this.
If after many months we can prove that it works - we will be happy for you to spread the word.
We will be happy for you or anyone else to help others improve their lives, and happy for you to make something out of it.
It's not time yet.

Headdy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Jeez, just forget it. I suggested making a website for people less "in the know" than we are.

Nothing I said would have made this thread less "genuine". Please try to remember that the entire thread is about me and was made without me knowing about this website.

Stop making this into something it's not.
If you make money out of it - you are automatically biased - consciously or unconsciously.
And this thread is not what it's about.

Iah11

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm gonna start doing derma rolling in the new year. My routine is gonna be slightly modified as I'm currently on oral minoxidil. I'm going to continue using oral, except on the day immediately after rolling. On that day, I'll apply foam directly to the follicles. Minoxidil, first as foam and then as tablet is the only thing that's worked for me and whilst it worked it worked amazingly. I'm optimistic wounding can help kickstart regrowth once again.

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It was me who was suggesting making money off it not 7445775

And I suggestsed because I don’t wnat to live my life researching hairloss, if someone has something that works and willing to put it all together for me and just say THIS is what you do THIS is what you buy and THESE are the results you could get without spending hours a day on a hairloss forum then I would

But yes it is too early for this yet, I was just getting ahead of myself because of my progress

Let’s keep it how it was, it’s been very helpful in this thread, people from around the world all coming together and actually helping, it’s been good to see, and is looking VERY hopeful

mooreu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Checking in as well as this has been looking promising for me.

I started using a dermapen 2.0mm on 25.10.2018, so creeping up on 2 months now.

I feel like my hair has gotten a lot thicker (though it's obviously longer as well), and today I could swear I saw some vellus growing in my left temple.
Overall, the last month I have not been that bothered by my hair loss anymore and even if it maintains as it is now I would be pretty happy.

Note that I'm also on dutasteride since a few months, and finasteride for a year before that.
Minoxidil with 1ml sandalore per 60ml bottle once a day in the evening.
2.0mm dermapen once a week for about 15 minutes, redness lasts for 2 days with some mild blood spots sometimes.
I use local numbing cream to make pressing harder a bit easier.

I've been taking monthly pictures since 1.9.2018 so when I get more results I can make an album

Do you roll the temporal areas as well?

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Making money out of it is not the problem. Guy is coming here like: "Oh you seem to have good results. Hey guys, I have a good idea for you... why not helping you all by using your datas and photos so I can sell my own stuff and make some profits? For sure it will help a lot of people !" This is the problem... the way it is introduced.

He can make money out of it, I couldn't care less. But he doesn't want to understand that it sounds and look like a scam. A lot of people will try this and be in doubt after a while and then stop and call it a scam. He doesn't care about this at all and just want to make a buck out of it. Then we will have to deal with trolls and it will end like other threads where people are being fed up and in doubt. People won't share their photos any longer and we won't know for sure if it really works. That's my concern and that's why I'm becoming a bit aggressive. I don't want our efforts to be worthless.

This thread is not the good platform to make money. People on here are way more skeptical than elsewhere. Those websites with affiliate links are a clear deterrent.

I understand your point, for me tho I am happy for him to use my pictures, it’s the least I can do

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Come on, guys. French made his point and 7 already said he'll forget it. Let's go back to talk about needling, shall we?
I'm gonna start doing derma rolling in the new year. My routine is gonna be slightly modified as I'm currently on oral minoxidil. I'm going to continue using oral, except on the day immediately after rolling. On that day, I'll apply foam directly to the follicles. Minoxidil, first as foam and then as tablet is the only thing that's worked for me and whilst it worked it worked amazingly. I'm optimistic wounding can help kickstart regrowth once again.
That's interesting. I don't think we have anyone doing it like this.
Please, keep us posted with pictures if you don't mind.
Good luck!

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Making money out of it is not the problem. Guy is coming here like: "Oh you seem to have good results. Hey guys, I have a good idea for you... why not helping you all by using your datas and photos so I can sell my own stuff and make some profits? For sure it will help a lot of people !" This is the problem... the way it is introduced.

He can make money out of it, I couldn't care less. But he doesn't want to understand that it sounds and looks like a scam. A lot of people will try this and be in doubt after a while and then stop and call it a scam. He doesn't care about this at all and just want to make a buck out of it. Then we will have to deal with trolls and it will end like other threads where people are being fed up and in doubt. People won't share their photos any longer and we won't know for sure if it really works. That's my concern and that's why I'm becoming a bit aggressive. I don't want our efforts to be worthless.

This thread is not the good platform to make money. People on here are way more skeptical than elsewhere. Those websites with affiliate links are a clear deterrent.

You have also been very helpful in this thread, much appreciated for all your help

keepit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
DOES THIS GUY REALISE THAT THIS WHOLE THREAD IS ABOUT ME?

I have the good results, I spent months taking 283 photos and shared them with you. I hope others get the same results but I considered making money from MY OWN results, not anyone else's.

Any effort you've put in, I've put in ten times more!

EVERY SINGLE PHOTO IN HERE IS OF ME:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/CqvHSQGjfAFk96jg7
Yes thank-you for your input man....just hope I can get half the improvement you got which was miraculous

J0ker

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What is the problem with people trying to have some control over this thread/treatment? I'm looking at you @FrenchMoustache. If the guy wants to try and make money out if this he can, it's none of our business. We're not guinea pigs. We're trying to get our hair back for ourselves and are sharing our experiences with other via this thread.

I like the positivity here but most of the active users on this thread have started less than a few months ago. We are complete newbs to this. Hopefully at some point we can streamline this and come to a conclusion about what is the overall best way to do it but it's still early. This thread isn't old. You can do what you want, and it shouldn't conflict with others doing what they want. The only thing anyone can do is do or recommend something based on their own experience.

~~~

Clearly something about this works, but as far as I'm concerned the presentation of results (if any) in this thread has been extremely poor. People who are posting images either don't have a before picture, or their before picture is blurry or taken differently to after. Also I don't think this negative image filter thing is conclusive of anything. It seems like a trick to make it look like there's regrowth when the hair is longer or sat differently.

You're helping to keep this thread active and posting your opinion @FrenchMoustache. That's great and I like coming back here and reading. But don't start thinking you know what's best based of your <1 month time on this treatment.

keepit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know I said I'd leave it but not when I read nonsense like this:

"Guy is coming here like: "Oh you seem to have good results. Hey guys, I have a good idea for you... why not helping you all by using your datas and photos so I can sell my own stuff and make some profits? For sure it will help a lot of people!"

Do you think this is an accurate reflection of what is happening here? That I saw other people's results and decided I can make money from those people?
Nothing wrong with making money with something authentic imo