Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dark circles and wrinkles on forehead.. nothing is ever as simple

You don't even know what age he is yet blame his forehead lines on minoxidil? I had forehead lines by my early twenties, needled them away in the span of 6 months but this was long before i started losing hair and used minoxidil etc Some people just get unlucky.

Capone

Reaction score
You don't even know what age he is yet blame his forehead lines on minoxidil? I had forehead lines by my early twenties, needled them away in the span of 6 months but this was long before i started losing hair and used minoxidil etc Some people just get unlucky.
Any pics of your pre and post lines? I’m interested cause I need to get rid of mine

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dark circles and wrinkles on forehead.. nothing is ever as simple
I've had forehead lines since I was a teenager, some people just have them when raising eyebrows. You can't see what it's like when relaxed because he's got them raised in his pictures, and there's no before /after for it.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is amazing, almost unbelievable.

Re: forehead lines - clearly the guy is raising his eyebrows, anyone would have lines if you do that.

It is unbelievable. He's using fibers

Lurker85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is unbelievable. He's using fibers

That is honestly the hardest part about taking other people's results to figure out a routine... anyone with a little hair on top can have a full head with concealers.

I have pretty advanced diffuse thinning, yet people compliment how thick my hair is to the point of it being very uncomfortable due to using concealers.

People that lie about results are just hurting the community.

Lurker85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've seen your pictures with concealer, and it's amazing. I tried using dermmatch last week, but it didn't work for me. I didn't have the patience to apply it everywhere, but it didn't look good up close. Maybe I just don't know what I'm doing.

Dermmatch is very tricky to get right. When I first bought it I tried it for a week and each time washed it out because it looked chalky and fake. It took a lot of playing around to figure out how to make it look good... I wasted about half of my first disc just figuring it out.

If you use too much it looks bad. If you apply it too wet it looks bad.

Game changers for me were applying it dry and then making it slightly wet by patting it with a slightly wet applicator and using a blow dryer. The annoying part is that a new disc won't really go on dry, the disc needs to be somewhat broken in first.

With your current regrowth you should have perfect looking results with concealers. Your post inspired me to look into topical dutasteride.

Lurker85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'll have to try it again. You're right, it was impossible to get it out dry, I had to wet it way too much. Is there anything else you can recommend that is easier and less time consuming to apply? I like the idea of dermmatch because it supposedly doesn't rub off on a girl's hands.

I put water in the disc itself, just a few drops, whenever I get a new disc. It helps soften it up a bit. My whole application process is down to about 10 to 15 minutes now and it doesn't come off on my hands or look bad if it gets wet. I live near Orlando Florida and go to Universal pretty often, I couldn't imagine riding anything with fibers, but with dermmatch I can ride anything, even water rides.

The only other thing I'd suggest is SMP or microblading. That should give similar results, but more expensive.

newplayer

Established Member
Reaction score
Page 666, if we don't argue here - I don't know where we will. :D

btw, on topic, I'm still doing it, around once per month + oral min, didn't lose any ground, but still didn't see huge results, except on the part near the eyebrows, but that doesnt really count.

overpourgoodfortune

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
666 pages! Damn. We all have our hair back? Some of you guys must have pony tails too by now? ;) Maybe it is time to update my old photo results thread.

I haven't been needling for over a year.. just been using Minoxidil. Probably lost a little ground, but am considering starting back up again. I quit when the summer months came around in 2019... I didn't want to have sun exposure while needling, but then just never started up again in the fall.

Looks like there's still the outlier cases who see exemplary results popping up which is good to see.

Koolbite

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey new poster here,

One guy that has a dietetic/healthy way of life channel on youtube was asked was his opinion was about dermarolling (in this case it was not for hair but just for skin apperance and the one asking had good results).

He answered that it was not really his field and that he wasn't the best one to answer but that, from his perspective, he wouldn't use it cause although the concept made sense to him, skin cells had a limited number of lives and that the process of rejenerating them constantly was like emtying the reservoir of lives you have before its time. And people doing that were exposing themselves to have their skin suddenly ageing faster at some point.

Has that issue been raised or observed around here ? Sorry i haven't surf through the whole thread, it's too long now

I'm currently on dutasteride (plus Nizoral and essential oils) but it's killing my fertility and i'm looking for something to add to my regimen when i switch back to finasteride

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey new poster here,

One guy that has a dietetic/healthy way of life channel on youtube was asked was his opinion was about dermarolling (in this case it was not for hair but just for skin apperance and the one asking had good results).

He answered that it was not really his field and that he wasn't the best one to answer but that, from his perspective, he wouldn't use it cause although the concept made sense to him, skin cells had a limited number of lives and that the process of rejenerating them constantly was like emtying the reservoir of lives you have before its time. And people doing that were exposing themselves to have their skin suddenly ageing faster at some point.

Has that issue been raised or observed around here ? Sorry i haven't surf through the whole thread, it's too long now

I'm currently on dutasteride (plus Nizoral and essential oils) but it's killing my fertility and i'm looking for something to add to my regimen when i switch back to finasteride

He's confused about the Hayflick limit. It doesn't apply here.

rcom440

Reaction score
from his perspective, he wouldn't use it cause although the concept made sense to him, skin cells had a limited number of lives and that the process of rejenerating them constantly was like emtying the reservoir of lives you have before its time. And people doing that were exposing themselves to have their skin suddenly ageing faster at some point.

Complete nonsense.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Another 30 minutes with the D2 at 1.5mm. It would be so much easier to swallow some CPA and estradiol every day.