Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

samantha3333

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What dose of spironolactone? I am also on spironolactone (50mg) and dutasteride (0,5mg every other day).
I’ve been on 200mg a day. Forgot I also tried 5mg finasteride along with spironolactone for a year. No regrowth.

The only thing I haven’t tried is a hair system

Eazy12

Established Member
Reaction score
You cucks still torturing yourselves? I quit that months ago and hair has stayed the same, it was a waste of time.
It is good for wrinkles tho

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You cucks still torturing yourselves? I quit that months ago and hair has stayed the same, it was a waste of time.
It is good for wrinkles tho
Sucks to know. Where are you at the Norwood scale if I may ask?

NorwoodGuardian

Established Member
Reaction score
Guys, I have done my first micro-needling with A7 1mm. I am not sure if I have done it correctly because even with 4 to 5 passes at the same area for my whole head, only very small portion of my head has some mild red mark and my crown has no tingling. Is it normal that I feel like I haven't done anything?
I remember the guy who randomly minced his scalp got crazy regrowth. Sometimes I doubt this micro-wounding method.

Last edited:

iCloud

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My scalp is bright red while I’m needling, but afterwards the intense redness quickly subsides. I needled 3 hours ago, and the overall redness is almost gone but I still have visible red marks all over my head, a bit like small bruises. And I still feel some tingling going on..

Last edited:

NorwoodGuardian

Established Member
Reaction score
My scalp is bright red while I’m needling, but afterwards the intense redness quickly subsides. I needles 3 hours ago, and the overall redness is almost gone but I still have visible red marks all over my head, a bit like small bruises. And I still feel some tingling going on..

I used a dermaroller before and I now think that although it is much more painful, it hurt me much more than a pen.

NorwoodGuardian

Established Member
Reaction score
My scalp is bright red while I’m needling, but afterwards the intense redness quickly subsides. I needles 3 hours ago, and the overall redness is almost gone but I still have visible red marks all over my head, a bit like small bruises. And I still feel some tingling going on..

What needle length?

iCloud

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It hurts the most where my hair loss is worst: the crown. The temples don’t hurt at all, because I am not thinning there. I use a laser helmet right after needling, and this increases the tingling.

Badbald

Established Member
Reaction score
It hurts the most where my hair loss is worst: the crown. The temples don’t hurt at all, because I am not thinning there. I use a laser helmet right after needling, and this increases the tingling.
I would probably not laser straight after needling I heard the risk of cancer is quite high if you are exposed to UV after so just a heads up I would probably try to avoid that

NorwoodGuardian

Established Member
Reaction score

Do you add a little bit pressure to the scalp when the pen is gliding? If I don't press a little bit I don't feel it's penetrating the skin.

bucksins6x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I haven’t had good results with derma roller so I might try a different option. Does it matter if I use dr. Pen or derminator 2? Dr. Pen is cheaper

iCloud

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would probably not laser straight after needling I heard the risk of cancer is quite high if you are exposed to UV after so just a heads up I would probably try to avoid that
Where did you hear this? Laser at 655nm wavelength is not UV.

Do you add a little bit pressure to the scalp when the pen is gliding? If I don't press a little bit I don't feel it's penetrating the skin.
No I don’t, but in some spots I will go a bit slower and linger. I also make more than two passes.

bucksins6x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looking for advise, does it matter which one I buy? I’d prefer the cheaper unless it’s worse.

Attachments

• 0C01C869-23D9-4A70-A94C-81278CA45FEA.png
    0C01C869-23D9-4A70-A94C-81278CA45FEA.png
    255.5 KB · Views: 77
  • 4DB579D6-F239-48FE-BAB5-4529D91B86CE.png
    4DB579D6-F239-48FE-BAB5-4529D91B86CE.png
    226.1 KB · Views: 101