Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, but the point of wounding like people are doing here is to create new hair growth.
True. In other to know for sure that what's indeed happening we need to confirm:

- If the new hairs shown are not a result of other treatments
- In the case the new hairs are indeed a result of derma rolling, if they are really new hairs or rejuvenated dormant ones.
- If the treatment works as good in a scalp that has no hairs compared to in a scalp that still has hairs (morphologically they can be different and it can make more difficult the neogenesis process too).

Last edited:

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
True. In other to know for sure that what's indeed happening we need to confirm:

- If the new hairs shown are not a result of other treatments
- In the case the new hairs are indeed a result of derma rolling, if they are really new hairs or rejuvenated dormant ones.
- If the treatment works as good in a scalp that has no hairs compared to in a scalp that still has hairs (morphologically they can be different and it can make more difficult the neogenesis process too).
They arent new hair. The are vellus hairs that go terminal and wounding gives u growth factors. If u could literally wound and create new hairs then wounding and minoxidil on ur palms would work

FollicleGuardian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

bucksins6x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know this has probably been asked before but I haven’t found it recently. I git really bad blurry vision from minoxidil last time so I’m wondering can dermarolling (1.5mm) work on its own? At least in the regrowth since, not aa. Or does it need minoxidil to have any benefit

Stating facts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know this has probably been asked before but I haven’t found it recently. I git really bad blurry vision from minoxidil last time so I’m wondering can dermarolling (1.5mm) work on its own? At least in the regrowth since, not aa. Or does it need minoxidil to have any benefit
Try stemoxydine, it is not as strong in terms of regrowth as minoxidil, but definitely better than nothing else.

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Another crazy result after 3/4 months:

minoxidil+needling+fina.

He has great results but also side effects, darker skin under eyes and watery sperm from finasteride.

Yea, good results. But how are we supposed to know FOR SURE it wasn't the minoxidil or finsateride alone that improved his hair?

The best voted thread on tressless is from a guy who had amazing results with just fina

This good had very good results with fina and minoxidil only:

And it's always the same patterns, the guys that get the same results with fina/minoxidil are always the diffuse thinners. In all those years I'm yet to see a totally bald area recover from zero to something. The supposedly gains from derma rolling are only coming from diffuse thinners too, so it's the same pattern of minoxidil/fina, which makes me even more skeptical.

Also, don't forget the results lighting alone can give you

If the last guy was derma rolling too we would be drolling thinking "oh this sh*t really works!! what a difference!!"

nope, I can give derma rolling maybe the benefit of the doubt but I'm not convinced about it at all.

Last edited:

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because we know from studies fina is only good for maintenance for most people. It's true some are very good responders to fina but that's a small minority.

minoxidil + needling is a real game changer and this has been proven countless times in this thread. I see you're new here, so try to read this thread, this has been discussed a lot already.
No it doesn't. You talk the talk, what about showing me the actual proof you say there is. I will LOVE to be proved wrong as I'm in the same side of you in this fight. Prove me wrong bro.

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
See guys, that's why you should be very skeptical about every result and treatment you see on the Internet. The fact that when you try question/investigate things and put some clarity on the matter it makes people call you a troll while providing no substance speaks a lot about the current state of things.

EDIT: the original post above didn't have the second sentence as he added it later.

Last edited:

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What's up with these new troll accounts? Stop being lazy and start reading, proof enough.

Hell the first post of this thread is about a guy who used minoxidil on its own for 2 years without results and when he added needling, he regrew a couple of Norwood's.
Nice edit adding the second sentence. Thanks for pointing me to something to look at.

The example you gave is gone from Tressless, the OP deleted his username and vanished from Reddit. On top of that, it doesn't even look like the same person on both pictures. Could you point me to another success story?

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice edit adding the second sentence. Thanks for pointing me to something to look at.

The example you gave is gone from Tressless, the OP deleted his username and vanished from Reddit. On top of that, it doesn't even look like the same person on both pictures. Could you point me to another success story?

I think I found the guy. (EDIT: yea it's the same guy Pigeon posted)

He is making a lot of efforts trying to show the progression of his results, making how to videos etc pretty much looks like there is a marketing plan behind it... and GUESS WHAT, he is making money selling the stuff he uses for derma rolling. See attached pic.

I'm not saying he is lying about the fact that he tried minoxidil for 2 years without results before, but that he is pretty much a commercial account so I can't vouch he is telling the truth either.

Could you please point me to another example but where the dude is not actually trying to sell anything? Thanks.

EDIT: just noticed he uploaded his YT video with the affiliated links around the same time he started the tressless thread with his results. The more I look into it the more fishy it gets IMO.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-11-19 at 09.19.18.png
    Screen Shot 2020-11-19 at 09.19.18.png
    220 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That has already been discussed and @74775446 explained this a long time ago, check his post history.

And there are TONS of other people reporting success with pictures, even a a different thread that was opened to post success stories of minoxidil/needling.

Anyway, this is a waste of time, minoxidil/needling works. Believe it or not I don't care, that's your problem.
The fact that it has been discussed doesn't change the fact that he is using his "success story" to make money selling derma rolling stuff.

I'm not saying needling doesn't work, I said I give it the benefit to of the doubt. I'm trying to gather enough information to see if the gains that are being attributed to needling are not really being generated because of other treatments that are done at the same time. I want to become a believer myself.

The fact that the very "success case" that this thread was started upon is about a guy trying to sell stuff speaks volumes.

Edit: also, this @74775446 dude used to post here but he deleted his account and all his posts vanished (you can still see some of them as quotes by other users). Fi-shy.

Last edited:

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
9 points· 1 year ago
No problem - glad to be of help. Yup, all the expensive ripoff treatments could be a thing of the past when more people find out about this.

"thing of the past", this is 100% cheap marketing lingo, lol. Dude looks like a shill, walks like a shill, speaks like a shill.

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dear bald brothers... been losing my hair since my teens and browsing the forums for more than a decade. EVERY new promising treatment other than minoxidil or fina that popped up for the last 20 years ended up not working or even worse, being a total scam.

I will not set in stone that needling doesn't work but please please err on the side of skepticism and don't let yourself to be fooled by obvious shills or total scammers trying to prey on us.

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Everyone else is already convinced needling works. Too many success stories to dismiss it
Is there a specific success story that made you think this is it?

Also, does it work for everyone or is it like minoxidil and fina that only works for certain people and the hair can't be gone for too much time?