Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He never vanished, in september he posted here.

And lol you really are a shitty troll, start to read the thread, every "argument" you bring has been debunked.

@baldlygoing 2mm, 1x/7-10 days for 6 months. Stopped because it didn't help me. Now on zix and recently added needling.
Sorry for remembering everyone in this thread that your wounding hero is using a concealer

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL
Hey @Pigeon are we supposed to pretend this thread's original hero is not using a concealer there? what a shame, no wonder he deleted his account and vanished.
Maybe try watching his video tutorial where he’s needling on wet hair. No concealer. How can you expect anyone to agree with you when you really are just too lazy to do some research. You keep asking for evidence, and we keep telling you, there are studies, there are countless examples in this thread alone.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm kinda shocked that anyone still doubts the power of needling. It really does mean that they haven't looked into it very much

KNemo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What happened to "sportsguy" or whatever?

He swore up and down he had amazing results and would absolutely post them before the end of June.

June came and went and it looks like he never posted since.
Could be that he, unlike you, have a life? You don't need that specific result to know needling does work.

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

He swore up and down he had amazing results and would absolutely post them before the end of June.

Be careful of making a totally reasonable question in this thread. People get very defensive really fast.

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What happens with a lot of them, is that after they start rolling, they're paying a lot more close attention to the bald spots than they were before. They notice the miniaturized hair they didn't notice before and think "OMG it's working!"

So they come on the forums and tell everyone about this incredible progress they're seeing, but after 4 - 6 months and several haircuts and realizing the "results" aren't getting any longer. They tap out to save face.

What basically all evidence, both user-reported and clinical study shows, is that if you're not seeing serious results after 3 months (and you've dermarolled correctly) then it just simply isn't working.
Yes. I can believe that some outliers are getting decent results with wounding+minoxidil but according to the feedback contained in this mega thread, most of the people are not.

NorwoodGuardian

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes. I can believe that some outliers are getting decent results with wounding+minoxidil but according to the feedback contained in this mega thread, most of the people are not.

When someone shows his result, you say it's concealer, when it's proved that it's not concealer, you shut up for a while and then back again whining about no decent result and then when there's result again you say it's just minoxidil, when others say he has no result with minoxidil before needling, you shut up again and later back and ask for pics. Troll.

iCloud

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When someone shows his result, you say it's concealer, when it's proved that it's not concealer, you shut up for a while and then back again whining about no decent result and then when there's result again you say it's just minoxidil, when others say he has no result with minoxidil before needling, you shut up again and later back and ask for pics. Troll.
It’s concealer. The person vanished into thin air. It’s actually miniaturization. It’s minoxidil. The options not considered yet: they reversed the before and after pics, and photoshop.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
No, I want to see pigeon's progress.

You dolts are so obsessed with saying "needling works" that you have missed that I never denied that it did.

Rather, I'm denying it's working for the majority of the users here. Post pics and actual results or stfu.

Sorry, thought you wanted results in general...as for getting pigeons results, good luck with that lol

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, I want to see pigeon's progress.

You dolts are so obsessed with saying "needling works" that you have missed that I never denied that it did.

Rather, I'm denying it's working for the majority of the users here. Post pics and actual results or stfu.
Looooooooooool you’ve been properly mugged off here lad

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude chill. I already admitted that some outliers can probably get good results with needling. It's not the rule though.

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What happens with a lot of them, is that after they start rolling, they're paying a lot more close attention to the bald spots than they were before. They notice the miniaturized hair they didn't notice before and think "OMG it's working!"

So they come on the forums and tell everyone about this incredible progress they're seeing, but after 4 - 6 months and several haircuts and realizing the "results" aren't getting any longer. They tap out to save face.

What basically all evidence, both user-reported and clinical study shows, is that if you're not seeing serious results after 3 months (and you've dermarolled correctly) then it just simply isn't working.
Ok since it's supposed to work fairly quick (3 months) I may give this stuff a try and find out for myself.

sportsguy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

As someone previously mentioned. Life got in the way. A lot of things both positive and negative going on. So unfortunately posting here isn’t a priority. I still love reading the success stories of people.

As for me I became very inconsistent with needling. however I still needle at least once a month

saw initial thickening. Nothing new of late... but I have maintained my hair to the level I want. To the point where I don’t think about it as much anymore. After years and years of doing so. I’m happy with that.

I don’t recall going nuts about crazy results. I think It was just excitement ...probably why I said I’d post photos too (which I don’t really feel comfortable doing). I believe in being helpful. That’s why I posted. You can believe what you want. I didn’t have to post or come back here.

Again I never got full regrowing... but I’m happy with where I’m at. Hope all are well and have a happy thanksgiving.