Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
No one is saying needling is the cure, but it's the best option we have outside finasteride. There's great before & after's all over this thread, problem is this thread is nearly 700 pages long so is hard to find them. I posted this a few months ago. If you're skeptical & don't believe needling works fine leave the thread you don't need to waste your time, but hey trolls gonna troll...

1606384710123.png

Early 2020
1606384768187.png

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Right, so it's exactly as I said.

You jumped the gun and didn't actually get any significant results from the dermarolling and bailed on your promise to post pics when you realized you jumped the gun because that would be embarassing.

That's fine. Nothing against you for it, but these clowns rationalizing it are pathetic.

You can cope all you want by calling the doubters "trolls"

but the reality is that not one of YOU have actually posted any good results in this now TWO YEARS OLD THREAD!

There are a handful of success stories from Tressless. That's it. The rest is just failed rollers on the forums who could be duped by a combover.
You already forgotten about the entire thread of results that someone replied to you lil dude?

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You mean the thread compiling results from NOT HairLossTalk.com users!? The one compiling sh*t from Reddit not unlike this thread?

Man you mfs can't read
lmaooooo so your point is that microneedling works on Reddit but not hairlosstalk? Sounds to me like you’ve moved the goalposts after you got proved wrong lil fella.

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No one is saying needling is the cure, but it's the best option we have outside finasteride. There's great before & after's all over this thread, problem is this thread is nearly 700 pages long so is hard to find them. I posted this a few months ago. If you're skeptical & don't believe needling works fine leave the thread you don't need to waste your time, but hey trolls gonna troll...

View attachment 151611

Early 2020
View attachment 151612
Thanks for posting those pics. Unfortunately it's hard to know because these kinds of "results" are so small it could be achieved by different lighting alone.

SausageDawg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You mean the thread compiling results from NOT HairLossTalk.com users!? The one compiling sh*t from Reddit not unlike this thread?

Man you mfs can't read
Its mad cus we're all on the same team here realistically. I dont think you're a troll at all btw, I think a healthy level of doubt is essential and you clearly sincerely believe what you're saying but I've read maybe 3/4 of this entire thread sporadically and IMO the anecdotal evidence is overwhelming and kinda hard to deny.. I'm not a saddo so I cant quote the exact posts I've read but I have definitely witnessed numerous posts on here of people using minoxidil alone to little to no effect and THEN introducing rolling/stamping which then showed a substantial effect. Theres people here who have read the entirety of this thread so they have probably seen even more than I have. Being such a 'doubtful Thomas' might mean you dont save your hair! It's a dangerous game my guy. Its basically a harmless addition to a regimen imo. Unless your claiming its negative towards hairloss but then you would need to show us evidence of that which I dont think I've seen before. I feel like that jane account writing a bloody essay for a reply so my bad.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude chill. I already admitted that some outliers can probably get good results with needling. It's not the rule though.

According to the studies that have been done it is the rule. You have unreasonably high expectations

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is not "unreasonable" to expect that users here claiming good results share pictures of their results.

It is not "unreasonable" to expect that a valid treatment option produce cosmetically worthwhile results.

What IS unreasonable, is denouncing anyone who expects the formers two as "trolls" and it is also unreasonable to attack people as a "troll" who point out that the dude in the one picture clearly just got his hair cut and blow-dried it upwards.

It is not only unreasonable to expect others to post pictures of their results for you, it's downright self-centered. If people choose to post pictures that is a favor they do for the community, and you should be grateful for that. You don't have any right to demand people post pictures for you. You're not that important.

Even minoxidil produces cosmetically worthwhile results, and needling+minoxidil is several fold more efficacious than minoxdil alone. What you are looking for is full regrowth, which is unrealistic for a disease that had no treatment for tens of thousands of years until the late 1980s.

When you cherry pick a couple things out of hundreds of results and studies which prove the efficacy of microneedling, you are by definition trolling.

Last edited:

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No retard,

Follica is basically now the only forthcoming treatment I actually look forward to, I'm well aware of the research on wounding, and yes there are people on Reddit and YouTube who have managed to get good results with these DIY methods.

Most don't, though. Most people here don't, and most people here have also taken some non-results from these sites and defended things like blatant hairstyling changes with no actual difference to the hair quality.

sh*t like this is what makes the "New Reasearch" forums a laughing stock and n00bz think you're all insane. People like sportsguy and those who came rushing to defend him before he even spoke, in which he confirmed my assessment of his disappearance, don't do anything but discredit New Research to n00bz because you all look totally unhinged and coping.

It is not "unreasonable" to expect that users here claiming good results share pictures of their results.

It is not "unreasonable" to expect that a valid treatment option produce cosmetically worthwhile results.

What IS unreasonable, is denouncing anyone who expects the formers two as "trolls" and it is also unreasonable to attack people as a "troll" who point out that the dude in the one picture clearly just got his hair cut and blow-dried it upwards.
Guess what, genius? No hair loss treatment has a 100% success rate. There are going to be non responders you dopey kunt. For some it will work, for others it won’t, the same as ANY other treatment.

Many of us support this treatment because we have been following this thread from the very start and have seen many reports of success/regrowth. You were literally linked an entire thread of success stories, yet you don’t seem to have much to say about that, you’re instead desperately focusing on things like ‘sportsguy’s lack of pictures and some other users apparent ‘hairstyling changes’.

And to who exactly are we a ‘laughing stock’ and ‘insane’? You aren’t speaking for anyone other than yourself you little dweeb.

NO ONE here is agreeing with you. I don’t even know what your point is anymore? You admit that wounding works for some, yet you’re still trying to argue against it as a treatment? You’ve been proved wrong time and again and you keep moving the goalposts. Just stop fella, you’re making yourself look stupid.

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
According to the studies that have been done it is the rule. You have unreasonably high expectations
According to that Indian study that is true. Most people that did the needling treatment had descent results.

But browsing this thread and talking with some users I got the feeling that in reality the opposite happened and most people weren't getting the results the study showed unfortunately. A study is a good indicator but not the final word on something, and it's not uncommon for them to have replication problems for a variety of reasons.

5minutesbeforemiracle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
According to that Indian study that is true. Most people that did the needling treatment had descent results.

But browsing this thread and talking with some users I got the feeling that in reality the opposite happened and most people weren't getting the results the study showed unfortunately. A study is a good indicator but not the final word on something, and it's not uncommon for them to have replication problems for a variety of reasons.
"A study is a good indicator".
It's not just one study. There's multiple, all from independent research groups. So there's multiple studies confirming it's efficacy, and this thread which contains anecdotal evidence supporting the treatment, and then also other websites like reddit where people share results too. Scientific evidence + anecdotal evidence = not good enough for you? That is some hardcore atheism, don't forget to pick up your fedora on the way out.

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"A study is a good indicator".
It's not just one study. There's multiple, all from independent research groups. So there's multiple studies confirming it's efficacy, and this thread which contains anecdotal evidence supporting the treatment, and then also other websites like reddit where people share results too. Scientific evidence + anecdotal evidence = not good enough for you? That is some hardcore atheism, don't forget to pick up your fedora on the way out.
Talking about anecdotal evidence, in the last two pages of this thread there are two confirmed dudes that tried needling and got virtually no results.

HairGhost

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, how long would you wait after a hair transplant to start derma rolling again? Does three months sound as a logical choice?

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have decided to start topical min again as im not happy with my results on current regimen, i stopped it about 12 months ago, just going to put kirkland liquid in a spray bottle since im terrible at using the dropper. Going to roll with moderate pressure using a ZGTS 1.5mm roller every night before applying minoxidil, from everything i have seen this is better than 0.75mm every two weeks like follica etc daily rolling seems to give best results. I really hate having to go back to messy topicals but it is what it is i guess.