Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
All I can say is you're blind

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Right lol because balding guys don't ever suffer from fanaticism and these forums are a bastion of rational thinkers lmfao

Everyone disagreed about Brotzu at one time too. Look how that turned out. A lot of people are larping as if there is a deadly disease on the loose. A lot of people believe Hitler masturbated six bazillion Juice to death. Doesn't mean they are or were right about any of these things; they just believe what they want and what CNN tells them.

I've used two examples now in this thread. One was of a legitimate result and it is plainly obvious a night and day example. The one we're presently talking about is an obvious haircut, styling, and lighting; a result any guy with similar hairloss could achieve without treatments.

If you are not able to see that, then you simply do not have the ability to accurately assess results and can easily be sold snake oil because you're emotional.

Dermarolling absolutely can work and some people do get good results. Unfortunately, the bulk of this thread is just garbage and emotional sufferers seeing things in the clouds...

The problem is your expectations are too high. If you look closely it's obvious his hairline is thicker even if it hasn't moved. He just had thin whispy hairs before, and unless he's using dermmatch, he now has a thick, solid, tight, juicy hairline. A lot of people get better results from dermarolling than we see from minoxidil and finasteride, but you're looking for it to regrow everything, which is unrealistic.

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Right lol because balding guys don't ever suffer from fanaticism and these forums are a bastion of rational thinkers lmfao

Everyone disagreed about Brotzu at one time too. Look how that turned out. A lot of people are larping as if there is a deadly disease on the loose. A lot of people believe Hitler masturbated six bazillion Juice to death. Doesn't mean they are or were right about any of these things; they just believe what they want and what CNN tells them.

I've used two examples now in this thread. One was of a legitimate result and it is plainly obvious a night and day example. The one we're presently talking about is an obvious haircut, styling, and lighting; a result any guy with similar hairloss could achieve without treatments.

If you are not able to see that, then you simply do not have the ability to accurately assess results and can easily be sold snake oil because you're emotional.

Dermarolling absolutely can work and some people do get good results. Unfortunately, the bulk of this thread is just garbage and emotional sufferers seeing things in the clouds...
I don’t know how or why you turned a convo about hair loss into hitler masturbating and news propaganda but I’ll steer us back to the matter at hand.

Throughout this thread there have been various progress posts and the results are evident and clear to see to literally everyone but you. Clear regrowth, especially with diffuse thinners, mainly on the crown.

But apparently you are choosing to ignore that and instead basing your argument on the fact that hairlines have not been totally recovered back to a NW0, even though the temples are the hardest part to recover on ANY hair loss regimen.

I could not be any less emotional about this lmao, my hair loss is slow and I still have a full head of hair. I’ve never even micro-needled.

I appreciate the general crux of your argument and scepticism should always be welcomed but I think you just have unreasonable expectations in terms of results.

Stating facts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Crazy I missed this one, what an amazing result.

Here is his regimen:

CURRENT ROUTINE

Daily:

Morning - Mixture of topicals 2ml Minoxidil 5%, 3ml Alfatradiol 0.025%, 3ml Stemoyxidine 5%, Tretinoin cream 0.05%.

Afternoon - Dietary supplement.

Evening - Shampoo Alpecin C1, 2ml Fluridil 2%.

Weekly:

Sat - Microneedling 1mm (No topicals). Sun - Hair oils*.

*Coconut oil as a base + Lave
nder, Rosemary, Peppermint essential oils.

Treatment application to entire scalp.

Dietary supplement & hair oils are just included for 'completeness' of the treatment. More of a psychological thing for me. Making sure I'm getting all the necessary nutrients and calming the scalp after microneedling.

Seriously, these last couple of months we are just flooded with succes stories about minoxidil/needling
Thanks for writing the details out here.

I particularly like this result as it does not involve finasteride but does combat the hair loss with another anti androgen.

NorwoodGuardian

Established Member
Reaction score
Will Fluridil affects hormone like finasteride? Any sides? It's mechanisim is like RU? Safety profile? Sorry I don't trust the info by Google search.

Stating facts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fluridil is hydrophobic, so it will not penetrate and hence it is important to apply it on a dry scalp else it will destroy with any hydro contact.

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Amazing result if the pics are real and not edited!
How is that possible due to the bad starting position?
I don't see his starting positing as that bad because he still had hair all over his scalp. I have the impression that it's easier to restore an area that is diffusely thinning vs a part of the scalp that is slick bald.

resu

Reaction score
I don't see his starting positing as that bad because he still had hair all over his scalp. I have the impression that it's easier to restore an area that is diffusely thinning vs a part of the scalp that is slick bald.
That seems to be the case because slick bald means that the follicles miniaturized beyond repair.

Andi0501

My Regimen
Reaction score
That seems to be the case because slick bald means that the follicles miniaturized beyond repair.
With a HRT Regime (Estradiol, Cyproteronacetat, Finasterid, Minoxidil oral) you can mostly awake even strong miniaturised, dormant follicles to produce again terminal hairgrowth.
The only problem is the feminizing!