Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

GrowPro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL you can get infection in tattoo salon, barbershop, at the dentist, after hair transplant etc
Are you that guy from Bubble Boy movie ?

Hahaha

He’s just an chickenshit imbecile who believes bullshit YouTube comments over actual studies and evidence from guys like us whom are getting results with no negative effects and no agenda other than to help other guys.

h14r_

My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL you can get infection in tattoo salon, barbershop, at the dentist, after hair transplant etc

Here is the case when a man became disabled after he made tattoo with infected needle
Millions of people get tattoos and all is ok, it all depends on luck

Worse comparison. How many needled in this thread, and get infected?
You have to compare it in percent. Its very unlikely to get infected by a dentist, tatto,
barbershop or hair transplant. Because they are cosmetic- or medical-experts.
I showed you 3, guys in this thread, above, very likely, there are more.
For me this is a very high percentage of infections.

Hahaha

He’s just an chickenshit imbecile who believes bullshit YouTube comments over actual studies and evidence from guys like us whom are getting results with no negative effects and no agenda other than to help other guys.

With that overconfident behaviour you will do a nice face plant, soon. How old are you? 20? Grow up, man.
If you would know, what things I did in my life, you wouldn`t call me chickenshit, a**h**.
I`m just not convinced to microneedling.
You don`t know what effects permanent wounding has, over years on your body or skalp.
We caN´t compare this with a 1-time hair-transplant, 1-time cosmetic-face-needling, or so.
You do this 70 times or more.
I`m off. Have fun with your labroatory-rat-project, Mr. Medical-Expert. LOL.

Last edited:

Rule34

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would be apprehensive to microneedle deeper than 2.5mm and no more than once a week that deep but if it’s working for you and you are not seeing any ill effects than do post progress photos when you can, would be great to see.
I will post pics soon hairs will be able to be picked up by camera not only do I see tiny black hairs growing on temples but I can now feel them slightly if I rub my hand on them can't see the hairs from a distance but if you are close you can see the hairs its the beginning of week 8 of minoxidil optimistic for good results in the coming months I tried dermarolling 2 times a day in early July without minoxidil but my scalp started breaking down severe hypopigmentation that took a while to go away but I put on moisterizer lotion before bed that solved the problem of severe peeling

ToLGuy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys. For the couple of users that were asking about my progress after switching to the Chen regime (everyday needling), I still don't have any news. I promise myself to be patient and assess progress after 3 months with a picture taken through a magnifying glass for phone cams, as it's the most serious and detailed approach to evuate it. Consequently, I won't take any pics until November. Honestly, I'm not seeing any changes with the naked eye, nor in the temples neither in the crown, but let's see what happens when we look closer with a Pic. This is my last hope. If this doesn't work I will try to prepare myself to shave my Damn head. Yeah, will look ugly but at least I won't be worrying about f*****g baldness for the rest of my life.
Crossing fingers here, guys. Will keep you updated.

Emanoel900

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m in minoxidil for 4 years, then it lost effectiveness, now i’m in finastride for5month but my hairloss is getting worse and finastride doesn’t effect (first photo is for4 month ago second is for today),i use dermapen but i think it doesn’t effect or i use that in a wrong way , so what should i do?
And another thing is that i’m so horny for abount 7 month ,
(And i do masturbate twice a week and i don’t know it can be effect on hair or no)
Can you give me a good regime?

visit a psychiatrist; your hair has no problem; you just suffer from obsession.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m in minoxidil for 4 years, then it lost effectiveness, now i’m in finastride for5month but my hairloss is getting worse and finastride doesn’t effect (first photo is for4 month ago second is for today),i use dermapen but i think it doesn’t effect or i use that in a wrong way , so what should i do?
And another thing is that i’m so horny for abount 7 month ,
(And i do masturbate twice a week and i don’t know it can be effect on hair or no)
Can you give me a good regime?
Now that’s a troll.

Badbald

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. For the couple of users that were asking about my progress after switching to the Chen regime (everyday needling), I still don't have any news. I promise myself to be patient and assess progress after 3 months with a picture taken through a magnifying glass for phone cams, as it's the most serious and detailed approach to evuate it. Consequently, I won't take any pics until November. Honestly, I'm not seeing any changes with the naked eye, nor in the temples neither in the crown, but let's see what happens when we look closer with a Pic. This is my last hope. If this doesn't work I will try to prepare myself to shave my Damn head. Yeah, will look ugly but at least I won't be worrying about f*****g baldness for the rest of my life.
Crossing fingers here, guys. Will keep you updated.

good luck, are you applying min straight after the wounding? also have you tried using a roller rather then a pen? somehow it looks like the rollers actually get the best results

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
roller gets more holes
they do the same thing.
a stamp is a better option longterm.
dip the head of the tool in betadine solution until next use.
wash scalp with betadine shampoo. (iodine will help your thyroid, plus many studies prove the benefits of iodine in hair loss)

anyway . till the next one.

ToLGuy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
good luck, are you applying min straight after the wounding? also have you tried using a roller rather then a pen? somehow it looks like the rollers actually get the best results
Yeah, I'm applying min right after. I am using a roller for the everyday mild needling, and I'm using the pen for the intense, weekly sessions.

Badbald

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm applying min right after. I am using a roller for the everyday mild needling, and I'm using the pen for the intense, weekly sessions.

Good Idea, I also think applying the min straight after can make all the difference, I am in a very similar position as you this being part of my last hope before I shave and forget.

Have you thought about getting hold of some CB? not ideal right now I know but in terms of last hopes I would say wounding combined with CB and Keto cream is my last hope before I completely give up

Jamesdunn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Swirl still recovering slowly. I've also added sandalore back in to the minoxidil. I was getting great results with it and I only dropped it to switch to foam minoxidil. Silly mistake.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191001-124400_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20191001-124400_Gallery.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 408
  • Screenshot_20191001-124322_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20191001-124322_Gallery.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 398

GrowPro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Swirl still recovering slowly. I've also added sandalore back in to the minoxidil. I was getting great results with it and I only dropped it to switch to foam minoxidil. Silly mistake.

Do you think maybe it wasn’t the minoxidil switch that caused your shed but shed possibly due to the follicles creating stronger better hairs from a newer cycle so as to shed the newly already grown fine hair gains?...I’m just curious because I switched from liquid to foam and had no issues...but obviously everyone’s body can react differently to medication..

DAVAT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

How much Sandalore do you put into the minoxidil?

Jamesdunn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you think maybe it wasn’t the minoxidil switch that caused your shed but shed possibly due to the follicles creating stronger better hairs from a newer cycle so as to shed the newly already grown fine hair gains?...I’m just curious because I switched from liquid to foam and had no issues...but obviously everyone’s body can react differently to medication..
I really have no idea. I never had results with foam years ago so maybe I just dont respond to it as good as liquid

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
6 weeks of rolling with minoxidil, topical estriol, and stemoxydine. No cosmetic difference yet, but I have a lot of new hairs coming in.

GrowPro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
6 weeks of rolling with minoxidil, topical estriol, and stemoxydine. No cosmetic difference yet, but I have a lot of new hairs coming in.

6 weeks is still very early but I can see the new fine hairs... keep at it!

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
What dermapen should I get that's affordable?

dr.pen ultima a6 is your best bet, it's relatively cheap, at least compared to the derminator. A roller will work fine too though, i switched from a pen to a roller and haven't lost any ground as far as im aware.