Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

newbiemicroneedler

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They sell all sorts of fake crap on aliexpress hehe I wouldn't try anything like that! Here check out what else you can buy :)
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/bUCBxzAg
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/bev5IOy0

Actually I flew all the way to China and went straight to a famous chinese medicine center and bought a bunch of hairloss cures, using google translate to communicate with them lol, but a few years later and still I haven't gathered enough courage to swallow one pill!
It's all in Chinese. Wait I will post a pic, see if anyone recognizes the product.
20190714_182646.jpg
20190714_182735.jpg

1000% increase in density for 4$... hell yeah

sktboiboi

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
They sell all sorts of fake crap on aliexpress hehe I wouldn't try anything like that! Here check out what else you can buy :)
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/bUCBxzAg
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/bev5IOy0

Actually I flew all the way to China and went straight to a famous chinese medicine center and bought a bunch of hairloss cures, using google translate to communicate with them lol, but a few years later and still I haven't gathered enough courage to swallow one pill!
It's all in Chinese. Wait I will post a pic, see if anyone recognizes the product.
View attachment 123490 View attachment 123491
The label says 'Alopecia areata capsules'

斑秃 = 'spot baldness' aka Alopecia areata

Here's the ingredients in it:

[主要成份]

地黄、熟地黄、制何首乌、当归、丹参、白芍(炒)、五味子、羌活、木瓜。辅料为炼蜜。

=

Rehmannia glutinosa, Rehmannia glutinosa, Polygonum multiflorum, Angelica, Salvia, Radix Paeoniae Alba, Schisandra, Poria, Papaya, concentrated honey

Last edited:

sktboiboi

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ahhh thanks! You are Chinese? So I guess it's not even for male pattern baldness right?
I'm ethnically Chinese, but not from China.

It is for Androgenetic Alopecia atually. That's how Chinese TCM works. Those plant extracts r frequently used for a wide range of disorders, diseases n ailments.

Its like tossing a huge net into the sea n catching all sorts of sea creatures, even though u only wanted a netful of tuna

N yes scientifically, some of the actives in those plant extracts work for Androgenetic Alopecia.

Polygonum multiflorum = Heshouwu, which ups Sonic hedgehog via THSG https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/21419834/

Dang gui = Angelica sinensis https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/25004889/

Last edited:

jay kim

My Regimen
Reaction score
Says who?

You can use oil right after microneedling. I microneedle 2x/week then put oil right after. You just have to be very careful to not let anything touch the microneedle area except oil for 24hrs. I wear glass and do heavy sweaty work. The area that my glasses touch my head was becoming enflame so when I realized that and don't microneedle that little area anymore.

newbiemicroneedler

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Growing up I used to constantly hear that Asians in general and Chinese in particular didn't suffer much from baldness until western diet infiltrated their lifestyle. What''s your opinion on this since you have better access to the community.
That's kind of why I try to drink green tea for example as often as possible haha. For a while I started eating tofu and soya products also untill some research linked it to cancers, so now I only eat the fermented kinds like miso etc coz they are safer.
I'm ethnically Chinese, but not from China./

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Growing up I used to constantly hear that Asians in general and Chinese in particular didn't suffer much from baldness until western diet infiltrated their lifestyle. What''s your opinion on this since you have better access to the community.
That's kind of why I try to drink green tea for example as often as possible haha. For a while I started eating tofu and soya products also untill some research linked it to cancers, so now I only eat the fermented kinds like miso etc coz they are safer.
Maybe we should eat an East Asian diet.

newbiemicroneedler

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It doesn't prove much but I find this interesting, not sure if all scars have this effect. That's my friend's arm. The hairs around the scar are thicker and darker. So I am thinking maybe microneedling would have the same effect.
20190715_104444.jpg

Balding curse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How can you know? You have nothing to compare it to, because there isnt a alternate version of you who is needling more frequently.
I compare my head to my balls, I'm needling for six month I was needling every three days, and then every week, finally every two weeks shedding stopped, new hair starts to grow and hair in the area I'm needling grows faster I never experience that before.

newbiemicroneedler

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I compare my head to my balls, I'm needling for six month I was needling every three days, and then every week, finally every two weeks shedding stopped, new hair starts to grow and hair in the area I'm needling grows faster I never experience that before.

Imagine if we had to microneedle our balls to grow hair on our heads lol! Maybe someone must try it just to make sure:)

InvaderNadz

My Regimen
Reaction score
recedingyt I'm new here but I was wondering what brand of 15 % minoxidil you used to originally gain your hair line back . Please let me know. Seeing the progress you have made over the years has given me hope that one day I'll get most of my hair line back . I thank you in advance :3

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

If I have understood you correctly...you have more progress when you have two weeks between needling sessions?

Am I correct?