Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Woah, chill man. That is why I said I suspected I was getting dislikes in my previous post. What I wrote there was just a SUGGESTION, and I was giving my arguments on why posting pics that often can be counterproductive. It´s not that I was saying that my opinion should become a rule for this community trial or anything. Obviously you can do whatever you want. People posting pics monthly (even when progress in a month is hardly noticeable for anyone) doestn bother me, just concerns me due to reasons I already explained. But again, you can do that if you think it´s best for you, and no one is entitled to tell you you can´t.
I am sorry if I offended you, assuming that was the reason you responded aggresively. That was clearly not my intention. I do hope and believe you will get results with enough time.

Cheers, mate.

There is enough effort trying to get people to post progress pics, I don’t think it’s a good idea saying not too because its not up to your standard, thats the last thing we need, mine was at 5 weeks, I wanted others opinion of what was going on that’s all

Severen

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is anyone using and getting results from anything besides the A6 or the Derminator? I'm asking because it seems like that's what most people use. Would a cheaper Dr. Pen be just as effective?

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is anyone using and getting results from anything besides the A6 or the Derminator? I'm asking because it seems like that's what most people use. Would a cheaper Dr. Pen be just as effective?
I have a different Dr pen, it’s the M5 I think. Not wireless but it doesn’t matter, same thing

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You could get results even with a $10 roller. However, the pens are more efficient.
Main difference between the cheaper ones or the Dr. Pen dermapens compared to the Derminator appears to be the microtearing. You don't have this issue with the Derminator.

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My hair looks like his at 6 months (maybe slightly worse), so I suppose I have more hair than a lot of people here. But still, the density is so sh*t. If I can only get back 3x the density at least, that would be f*****g amazing. I truly hope this is it.

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My hair looks like his at 6 months (maybe slightly worse), so I suppose I have more hair than a lot of people here. But still, the density is so sh*t. If I can only get back 3x the density at least, that would be f*****g amazing. I truly hope this is it.
He did say that the density was still getting better.

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
From the looks of it, he wants you to shop there, not just to inform you.
Doesn't matter. His pen, another pen... The thing is to make it more widely known.

serioushair

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn’t mess with that myself. My Doctor said if it’s not done exactly right, that you can actually send super concentrated DHT back into your scalp.
Ahhh, very interesting! Maybe better to take my fiancée's blood then...lol kidding, appreciate the info!

serioushair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone know if microneedling will affect future hair-transplant in a negative way? My hair is getting thinner and thinner for every day and I would most likely need a hairtransplant i the future and don't want to risk getting bad result due to microneedling.
Based on the theory behind the mechanism of action of microneedling, it should support the success of the transplant by providing a healthier environment for the transplant to take hold.

serioushair

My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 104358
https://www.slideshare.net/JohnSantoliquido/what-is-microneedling
This side claims this results are from microneedling (they did not say anything about it just the picture)

I did a 2 mm dermaroller and used it as a dermapen.
I started pushing light and put more pressure on the device till i heard the sound of ripping paper and the i head some red dots on my forehead and some blood was visible.
(no pain but the sound was creeping me out so i stoped.)
Has anyone else noticed that sound using a dermastemp?
Eek, sounds creepy to me too!

serioushair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys! I am only doing microneedling without minoxidil. Do you think I'm wasting my time? I can't handle the minoxidil sides :( Any other options? I'm doing 2mm once a week. Could somebody please help me?
Mouse study without minoxidil got the best results from 0.5mm needles 5 days a week for 10 weeks, only rolling until mild erythema and no bleeding.

serioushair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do we know for sure how long it takes to heal and at what depths
Studies using 1.5mm (in humans) were only needling once a week, the 0.5mm studies (in mice) had one that was 5 days a week but only going for mild erythema and no bleeding, 10 week cycle was best for mice.

Mandar kumthekar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Turns on healing pathways in the derma to remodel the tissue (skin).
Thanks. I will going to give it a try. But I am pain sensitive. I think it would reqiure great deliberation for me to puncture my skin . but hairs ,they r precious... And chicks,they are priceless

serioushair

My Regimen
Reaction score
I started last week using 0.5mm needles once a week with no minoxidil, got impatient and started minoxidil on day 3. I'm thinking of switching back to no minoxidil, and 0.5mm needling 5 days/week as per mouse study. See if my scalp responds like a mouse...

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
I started last week using 0.5mm needles once a week with no minoxidil, got impatient and started minoxidil on day 3. I'm thinking of switching back to no minoxidil, and 0.5mm needling 5 days/week as per mouse study. See if my scalp responds like a mouse...

What the actual fak.

The people here (including myself) that are testing this following “the human” case studies.

If you’re not prepared to do 1.5mm weekly don’t waste our time with your posts on this thread.

That might sound harsh but the last thing we need are rogues claiming that this doesn’t work when they don’t follow the guidelines.

Start on page 1. Spend 30 mins. Read. Or please post somewhere else.