Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** man. Just imagining what hairstyles I'll get if this sh*t works for me.

And on the other side you have people with so dense hair who always wear a cap or go around with shitty hair, at times complaining that they have too much hair and feel lazy to style it. So pathetic.

mooreu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I used a Derminator 2 for the first time last night. I set the needle (12) length at 1.5 mm. I first set the speed setting at fast but my scalp bled. I changed it to medium and there was mild redness. Unlike a 1.5 mm dermaroller there was little to no pain. I only used it for a few minutes as it was my first time. Next time I plan on using it for 5 - 10 minutes.

NilesCrane

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I used a Derminator 2 for the first time last night. I set the needle (12) length at 1.5 mm. I first set the speed setting at fast but my scalp bled. I changed it to medium and there was mild redness. Unlike a 1.5 mm dermaroller there was little to no pain. I only used it for a few minutes as it was my first time. Next time I plan on using it for 5 - 10 minutes.
Go fast or go home son. Stab those follicles to life

bigjimmy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I'm using the Derminator at 2.25mm it's really not that bad, I seemed to bleed more on the very first session and now there is little blood.

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** man. Just imagining what hairstyles I'll get if this sh*t works for me.

And on the other side you have people with so dense hair who always wear a cap or go around with shitty hair, at times complaining that they have too much hair and feel lazy to style it. So pathetic.
So very true.
There are also those who complain about a bad haircut that really isn't that noticeable. Yeah, it sucks, you spent money and all, but it'll grow back, man. I'm like: "Well, yeah, try living with a bad haircut 24/7".
I used to think it was annoying to style my hair, too... What an idiot I was. I'd love to get my density back and have a hard time styling it (really not that hard, just some pomade and a couple minutes of combing).

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks like something is happening for me, not seeing the same on the other side tho which is strange

I’ve added sandalor and the zinc formula from dr vickers, kitchen sink approach

Attachments

• AC183AB6-C7A1-412D-BD04-6CC9651EA1AE.png
    AC183AB6-C7A1-412D-BD04-6CC9651EA1AE.png
    886 KB · Views: 477

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have swapped Toppik for pomade :) Stick with it for 3 months and TAKE PHOTOS.

I cannot stress the importance of photos enough. I know it sounds crazy but I would not have noticed my progress without taking pictures.
I hope that can be me in a few months. My hair loss is slow and that might be a plus, but I wanna keep it real.
I plan on taking them frequently under the super intense lighting of my bathroom mirror! Thanks for your posts, man.

Francky85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have swapped Toppik for pomade :) Stick with it for 3 months and TAKE PHOTOS.

I cannot stress the importance of photos enough. I know it sounds crazy but I would not have noticed my progress without taking pictures.

I certainly am....for my own sake and to document on here....Baseline….3 months and then 6 months all under my kitchen lighting, after ive had the same hair cut....pictures taken by the Mrs, so hopefully the angles will be almost exact.

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My results are uneven. My right temple is growing hair much quicker than my left, although the left is definitely catching up.

It might be down to technique being better on one side, so maybe alternate which side of your head you start on each week. Don't worry about it too much, though. I've only been doing this for 8 months so far and I've almost got a full head of hair.

My temples could improve more (and I think they will) but I would be happy if my results stay the same as they are now and I don't grow any more hair.

Yeh will do mate, thanks for helping people and posting your results in the 1st place, was literally weeks off a hair system, not 100% just yet but I’m pretty sure something is happening..

Aliens

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeh will do mate, thanks for helping people and posting your results in the 1st place, was literally weeks off a hair system, not 100% just yet but I’m pretty sure something is happening..

Which concentration of sandalwood are you using and in what are you diluting it?

bigjimmy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Google Photos is a good app to have. I created an album of my hair loss and just added pictures to the album each time I took them.

I thought nothing was happening but then I had a look in the album and I was absolutely amazed.

cheers for the info , just going to get this app.

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's no problem at all. Helping people like you is a pleasure, I just wish there weren't a few guys who were absolutely convinced that I'm a scam artist of some sort.

I went in a bit of a mood because of some of the abusive messages I received but I think I will make my photos and youtube videos available again.

I’m the most skeptical person ever and I’m pretty sure you’re not a scammer, if people still say that it’s just trolls, so what if you want to make a bit if money through afiliate links I’d do the same, honestly if this works for me you would have impacted my life for the better so much, can’t thank you enough..

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Which concentration of sandalwood are you using and in what are you diluting it?

I followed that James guy in the sandalor thread who seems to be getting results.. just to be clear it’s sandalor not sandlewood

So I got 45 grams of vanicream off amazon and mixed 4.5ml of sandalor into and applying twice a day for 5 days now, get a bit of a headache sometimes, they are saying on the thread to use less sandalor as thats what they did in the study so be careful

bigjimmy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Impressive pics too, I think every angle is covered and people can't complain about lighting etc.

ImpedingReceding

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeh, this place was poison last time I came on. The chaps I've interacted with tonight have been great, so I've shared my entire album.

I do just want to help and if I can make some money while doing so then good for me, I say. It did become too much hassle filtering out all the messages from trolls but tonight has been positive.

I would just like to thank you, hairloss forums can be a cesspool of hate and vitrol. People come here when they hate themselves the most only top be subjected to scams and trickery year after year. The anger and distrust gets released on people totally undeserving of it it like you.
I don´t think there is anyway to stop people from hating, i would fully respect your opinion to disengage from the community since you are under no obligation to take abuse when you are just trying to help. But always remember, the happiness you feel about your improved hair is a feeling you have gifted to countless others who has decided to try this out now because you decided to share.
It may sound silly but you have literally improved the lives of people all over the globe, me included. I´m in the early stages of dermarolling but i can already see things happening. This got long but i would just like to thank you for giving me some hope at the very least, regardless of it ends up working in my case

DAVAT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@74775446 Thanks for those amazing progress pictures. Hope you will stay here and ignore the trolls, most people here are good and fighting the same battle.

Btw, could you upload that video again showing how to dermaneedle, that was very interesting to see how you do it.

Yes please re-upload and as Pigeon says, ignore the negativity

ToLGuy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeh, this place was poison last time I came on. The chaps I've interacted with tonight have been great, so I've shared my entire album.

I do just want to help and if I can make some money while doing so then good for me, I say. It did become too much hassle filtering out all the messages from trolls but tonight has been positive.
You´ve given hope to so many people here that a thank you is simply not enoug. I still think that the way people respond to this treatment Will be variable, some peopel Will get awsome results, some others might get only maintenannce, but anyway your story has been pretty important in this forum. I know the scam accusations suck, but please keep in mind that they are a small minority, and that most people here really appreciate your good intentions. Just look at this thread, more tan 50 pages in a few months… inspired by you.

It´s good to have you back here, bro

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Results will probably depend on what kind of hairloss you have I think. Let's say you're slick bald, obviously it could take a longer time (but I do think it will work, there are examples), but diffuse thinners might see results earlier. I don't know, just a thought. Just gotta hang in there for a while.