Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

ghosthairkillah

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Gardy please remove the picture, that sort of stuff got that previous thread shut down.

They're very impressive results, but I question whether the guy had to go that hard. Obviously it's worked for him and he hasn't had any infection, but it's quite alarming to see.

Pigeon

My Regimen
Reaction score
It would be good to know if that guy started minoxidil at the same time as wounding.
I insist once and again, that's something that we need to know before being surprised by someone's result. I checked the forums, he seems to apply minoxidil right away, but he doesn't say anything regarding when he started minoxidil.
Well numberguy had great results and he waited 24 hours before applying minoxidil.

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It would be good to know if that guy started minoxidil at the same time as wounding.
I insist once and again, that's something that we need to know before being surprised by someone's result. I checked the forums, he seems to apply minoxidil right away, but he doesn't say anything regarding when he started minoxidil.

I asked the guy in the pictures, I'm waiting for answers fromhim.

Dat5Years

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Didn't see the photo of the way he did it, but largely agree that i think the same result can be achieved at a slower pace. There isn't any evidence saying that harder = better, i'd assume harder = faster. Crazy results though. Someone needs to create a medically sound, procedure (follica i guess).

Hakandogan

Reaction score
This my dermarolling and results in 6 months.

Attachments

• 25CD51BE-7778-4FAE-B517-5C867BFB55F6.jpeg
    25CD51BE-7778-4FAE-B517-5C867BFB55F6.jpeg
    98.9 KB · Views: 1,094
  • CBEFB1DA-357A-4A99-9AE6-22E8B72E9C3E.jpeg
    CBEFB1DA-357A-4A99-9AE6-22E8B72E9C3E.jpeg
    201.6 KB · Views: 1,109
  • 5D8A1D40-53A4-4472-9326-703C643FFB45.jpeg
    5D8A1D40-53A4-4472-9326-703C643FFB45.jpeg
    123.7 KB · Views: 1,110

overpourgoodfortune

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Hakandogan - Nice work. Not that I'm questioning the progress - but do you have a 'before' photo that isn't bloody? It is difficult to see how thin things were beforehand. I see the one 'wet' hair photo, but that isn't always a good comparison.

orange86

My Regimen
Reaction score
Folks, will derma rolling with minoxidil regrow hair in bald spots?

I'm 33 and my hairline and temples have been receeding for 3 years. Any chance it could work on bald spots ?

R_gesus

Reaction score
I believe that most of these results are coming from the minoxidil going systematic. I’ve been dermarolling without minoxidil for just about four months, and I’ve at best maintained (probably continued to lose). Not gonna lie though, the pain of dermarolling Is a bit cathartic. It makes the scalp feel more alive, and relieves some of the itch.