Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

Notreallyhere

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can never tell if its actually you in your pictures. You zoom in so much, cant tell if its the same skull or whatever lol. If the results are legit, then its freaking epic.
im sure it s him i watched it at every stage odd thing is his hair seems darker and glossier healthier now i seeing similar with mine i think

Last edited:

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They sprouted from using minoxidil and haven't gone terminal? I've started to get many dark and light hairs along my hairline since starting minoxidil 3 months ago but not sure if that's it. Is this the end of the line? I read that they take about a year to become grown up. If they don't get longer that would be lame

On temporal area yes, actually i've never seen a recovery case that regrowth temples.
Vellus hair on temples stay vellus, this area is doomed

In some cases, i guess being diffuse is better ? my hairline is asymetric AF

I would be happy to be wrong here

layabout

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can never tell if its actually you in your pictures. You zoom in so much, cant tell if its the same skull or whatever lol. If the results are legit, then its freaking epic.
I don't zoom in lol. And I frame all the pics that way because I don't wanna have my face online on forums

Francesco17

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For anyone who is experiencing shedding a month or two in I encourage you to NOT give up! My hair looked noticeably worse 2 months into dermarolling and I freaked out. Decided to stick it out and now almost 3.5 months in of weekly rolling my hair looks better than it ever has! Every week my hairline is sprouting NEW hair that I haven’t seen since my early twenties. My crown is the most stubborn at the moment, but I’m just now starting to see improvement in that area. It’s so odd that my temple areas have responded so quickly with this treatment when nothing I have tried prior has EVER worked in these areas.

I can just only hope 8-12 months in with this type of progress I can be back to a NW2. I currently use minoxidil in combination with the rolling and I do apply it after every session.

Guys, stay diligent with the treatment. Wear a hat for the inbetween stages and hopefully you’ll continue to see progress.

Thanks for bringing your valuable experience! It will help us through

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
EXTRA density....as in your hair would look fuller if you got the pigmentation, then grow your hair out and you look less diffused? I thought it was for guys who are rocking the shaved look and now can have a 5 o clock shadow on their heads
There are lots of examples of smp for density illusion. Google diffuse thinning SMP

Eazy12

Established Member
Reaction score
Been penning since mid November now once a week and thus far no results. Pain never gets easier in fact today I had to go a bit lighter because it was too painful.
Attached two pics but wont say which was in October and which one was very recently because they look the same. I figured i'd give it a go to see if the temples filled in some as a last resort before a 3500 graft transplant but Im probably just going to go ahead with the transplant this year.
For the record I dont get any 'crunchy sounds' no matter how hard I pinch the skin around the temple area, in fact the temples tend to bleed more than anywhere else.

Attachments

• hair.jpg
    hair.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 514
  • IMG_20181026_150542369 (2).jpg
    IMG_20181026_150542369 (2).jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 476

Fastfuse

My Regimen
Reaction score
So as promised, I have some new pictures for you. Marked two significant points, in red circle a pigmentation mark, the green arrow shows one of my stubborn hairs at my hairline. Started needling after the second picture. You can see my regimen in benjt2 survey thread.
I think my hairline is slowly closing in from the sides, but it is still very slow!! :rolleyes: What do you think? (It wouldn‘t be the first time for me to imagine regrowth that was in fact non-existent :confused: )
Your results are great . Thanks for posting these pictures, you give us hope. Again I can see that white guys with blond straight hair get the best results and much faster than others. You are on your way to fully reverse it.

Lele082

My Regimen
Reaction score
Goodmorning everyone. sorry for my English
after 4 sessions of dermapen I can assure you that I notice a marked improvement of my hair. I took some pictures before starting the first session, I will draw the first conclusions in the third month.
my regime:
- 1,5 mm dermapen (once a week)
- minoxidil galenic (minoxidil 5%, 17 alpha oestradiol 0.1%, cyproterone acetate 0.5%)

Notreallyhere

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Been penning since mid November now once a week and thus far no results. Pain never gets easier in fact today I had to go a bit lighter because it was too painful.
Attached two pics but wont say which was in October and which one was very recently because they look the same. I figured i'd give it a go to see if the temples filled in some as a last resort before a 3500 graft transplant but Im probably just going to go ahead with the transplant this year.
For the record I dont get any 'crunchy sounds' no matter how hard I pinch the skin around the temple area, in fact the temples tend to bleed more than anywhere else.
1.5mm or 2.0mm ? minoxidil immediate or 24 hour ? and do you do you whole norward area or just hairline how and how many passes?

Notreallyhere

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your results are great . Thanks for posting these pictures, you give us hope. Again I can see that white guys with blond straight hair get the best results and much faster than others. You are on your way to fully reverse it.
all my blond friends have some sort of hair loss especially the temples

Eazy12

Established Member
Reaction score
1.5mm or 2.0mm ? minoxidil immediate or 24 hour ? and do you do you whole norward area or just hairline how and how many passes?
1.75mm. minoxidil immediately after the last 3 sessions, before that it was 24 hours.
Entire scalp, two lengths, two widths then one pass in a circular motion for each temple and crown. All in takes about 10 minutes with breaks between passes to let the pain die down a bit

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sometimes people just don't respond as well to dutasteride as they did to finasteride...I've seen multiple reports of people who had a rapidly receding hairline on dutasteride but not on finasteride...I did have my blood checked though and everything was fine. Ive dropped the dutasteride and now I have hardly any inflammation on the hairline left.

It makes no sense to me but whatever.

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
@layabout - agreed. Vitamin deficiencies - especially D for folks in Northern latitudes is already a known problem. With it being an important pre-req for hair growth, the importance behind K2 is also there... at least most reading seems to suggest. You don't want D without K2 - otherwise it could contribute to excess calcification. Yet, if you're deficient in D - you need to do something about it... so that means take K2 with it.
Just sit in the sun for 15 minutes daily.

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I recommend this daily:
30,000 iu Vit D
1mg mk4 + 1mg tran-mk7
Magnesium oil on body

Split the Vit D and K to take with your 3 meals

In the evolutionary link it's as the guy describes, you start to feel better than in a long time, and should start reversing your balding

I've read vitamin D receptor can become screwed up by megadosing on vitamin D supplements. I wouldn't risk taking supplements when you have the sun for free, whats the deal.

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
REMINDER for everyone who's shedding in the first few months: Numberguy, the guy with the crazy results had the same experience with his hair getting worse the first months...and we all know how he ended, from a NW4 to a full head of hair.
Ehh.. can I see the pics for that? I call bullshit.

spooon

Established Member
Reaction score
a word on the hypothesis that micro needling facilitates the action of minoxidil which does not / stops working for some. given it can take 2-3 months for minoxidil to work in responders I wonder if one way to predict / monitor success early on is to monitor blood pressure. my bp is around 125/80. During 'minoxidil is working' phase a few years ago it was routinely 90/60. now that minoxidil has long ceased to be effective despite x2 daly application, my bp is back to 125/80.

Well guess what, my blood pressure today is 95/60. The first time I have measured it since microneedling. The last time it was that low was 6 years ago when minoxidil used to work for me. This is significant. 4 weeks of microneedling plus x2 daily minoxidil has made the latter go systemic. I am not advocating systemic absorption of minoxidil. However I am saying that if you slap on enough quantities, I have a strong hunch that systemic absorption (or rather an inability to avoid it entirely) manifesting in lower bp is a sign it is going to do its work.