115.3 KB · Views: 497
  • IMG_20190209_200207.jpg
    IMG_20190209_200207.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 508

bigjimmy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The Vit D + K2 combo will be the new hype on this forum.

It’s probably helpful as an adjunct, I’m not so sure about the bro science theories on it though. I actually tried 10,000 iu for a few days and it fucked with my guts. I’m just going to use the Nutri drops along with a multi hair vitamin and some omega 3 capsules.

layabout

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s probably helpful as an adjunct, I’m not so sure about the bro science theories on it though. I actually tried 10,000 iu for a few days and it fucked with my guts. I’m just going to use the Nutri drops along with a multi hair vitamin and some omega 3 capsules.
Idk about megadosing Vit D. I just take 2000iu

layabout

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
phew.

Finally got to do my session, two days late. Hadn't used the Derminator in 2 weeks (I dermarolled for the last session) and thought it wouldhurt more this time but nope, still very little pain..or maybe I've become accustomed to the pain lol idk
1.5mm as always.

layabout

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
f***, I'm so skinny and weak. Someone please, how the f*** do I get buff without taking steroids. lol.

bigjimmy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was doing weekly sessions and I decided to switch to every 2 weeks, I have just finished needling for the first time after leaving it a couple of weeks and the pain was far greater.

layabout

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was doing weekly sessions and I decided to switch to every 2 weeks, I have just finished needling for the first time after leaving it a couple of weeks and the pain was far greater.

i guess i pretty much do a session every two weeks as well, since I only use the derminator2 every other week. With the dermaroller, I go very gently and don't even get redness.

bigjimmy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i guess i pretty much do a session every two weeks as well, since I only use the derminator2 every other week. With the dermaroller, I go very gently and don't even get redness.

It seemed as if my scalp toughened up again after having a longer break. I might consider a light rolling in between but I’m not sure about it affecting the healing process.

Scootz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
f***, I'm so skinny and weak. Someone please, how the f*** do I get buff without taking steroids. lol.
Currently waiting on this exact rogue rack to get shipped. Super hyped! Been going to the gym since I was a teenager (26yrs old now) and always wanted my own home gym. There ain’t a secret pill to get big, it’s 90% diet/consistency and 10% lifting. Get your macros on point to start. There’s plenty of vegan bodybuilders out there these days, I’d look into their diets and see what you can incorporate

Attachments

• 317A7EA4-5089-411D-8BAF-7C014CD96F20.png
    317A7EA4-5089-411D-8BAF-7C014CD96F20.png
    535.3 KB · Views: 398

DepressionPrince

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

A little update on my situation.
I finished 4th session today and do not think that I notice any improvements, unfortunately...

However, I still think that my scalp is healthier than it was before starting needling. Not sure if it is for real or I just wrongly believe in it, though.
I still did not lose hope on getting results, in 4 days it will be just one month after starting treatment.

WIll keep you updated.

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Like others have mentioned - it is difficult to get enough sun in certain areas of the world to produce sufficient Vitamin D. I live in Canada where it *impossible* to produce enough for most of the year.

Ok, just don't overdose on vitamin D like a mong. Google vitamin D receptor saturation.