Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
But you said you heard of people who keep gains even after stopping dermaneedling. What gives? Did i do something wrong?
Yes you didnt fix whatever was causing the inflammation in the body. Say you had high cortisol - this would have kept making you lose ground, like the hair you regained by needling

yayapapaya

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes you didnt fix whatever was causing the inflammation in the body. Say you had high cortisol - this would have kept making you lose ground, like the hair you regained by needling
Then why were you arguing with me when i said u can't maintain with needling alone?

Notreallyhere

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I take it you aren't very bright, maybe an extra chromosome too. Your 2017 study is just a repeat of older studies. Same set up, same ingridents.
bright enough to know 1.5mm is not the same as 2mm or 2.5mm that immediate minoxidil application is sooner than 24 hours and that a cylinder with spikes on it it not the same as a piston like based machine with a needle rate per minute that cannot be counted with the human eye.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Then why were you arguing with me when i said u can't maintain with needling alone?
YOU cant maintain on needling alone. Someone healthier can, someone who's body isnt in a constant state of inflammation. Clearly you arent mentally up to par

yayapapaya

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
bright enough to know 1.5mm is not the same as 2mm or 2.5mm that immediate minoxidil application is sooner than 24 hours and that a cylinder with spikes on it it not the same as a piston like based machine with a needle rate per minute that cannot be counted with the human eye.
Close enough.

SuperDPAsteve

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I personally have autoimmune related inflammation in my scalp that I keep at bay with corticosteroids. I notice a huge uptick in shedding whenever I let it run amok.

Side note for people with grade 3 or higher skin: there is a high likelihood of hyperpigmentation after microneedling for you that increases with your level of pigment. Oral NSAIDS and topical steroids can prevent this, but will probably extend your healing time by 50-100 percent

layabout

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hypochondriacs like layabout. He is on min, then claims min did nothing and its all needling.
How does that make me a hypchondriac? Do you even understand the meanings of the words you use? You sound like a bitter half bald nw5, whih would make sense considering you are here all day starting irrelevant arguments for no reason

yayapapaya

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How does that make me a hypchondriac? Do you even understand the meanings of the words you use? You sound like a bitter half bald nw5, whih would make sense considering you are here all day starting irrelevant arguments for no reason
Not even close to NW5, but thx for your concerns.

newplayer

Established Member
Reaction score
6 sessions in, every 15 days roughly. No minoxidil. 1.75ish mm.
Small hair sprouting on the hairline, but nothing groundbreaking.
Still to early to tell about top density, I'm a diffuse thinner and currently still not noticing cosmetic improvement, but it's still very early on.
Basically just 2.5 months in, I hope to see some real progress between 6 and 12 month mark.

Just keep at it people, I'm losing hair since 2008, so I dont expect 10 years of loss to reverse quickly.

jh0nnyc4sh

Reaction score

Wergi

My Regimen
Reaction score

Wergi

My Regimen
Reaction score
This image below might give you an idea to your questions.

View attachment 111514

@yayapapaya this image is a part of why i beleive calification fibrosis is the cause of male pattern baldness

also, you probably lost your gains for those 2 reasons

reason#1. because your scalp enviroment/circulation/skin wasnt strong enough without main treatment ( i assume it was minoxidil).

Micro needling could potentially solve that problem longterm high frequency to start...... and then 1-2 years down the line you can go very low frequency to maintain your healthy scalp enviroment/circulation/skin and gains.

reason#2. you can lose your gains because your the new gains/hairs were still in telogen phase/very weak ( yes even if they look strong).

the key is wait to have strong mature follicles and a healthy scalp without any fibrosis, only time and consistency with microneedling+minoxidil can make you acheive that.

I beleive its very likely that you can acheive/solve both of those things with minoxidil and microneedling if done consistently correctly safely and longterm.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------ABOUT QUITTING MINOXIDIL AFTER MICRONEEDLING LONGTERM ( male pattern baldness)----------

Eventually i even beleive people can drop minoxidil after 12-18 months and maintain with low frequency microneedling and massages.

The only problem with that.....
is that, if people can do minoxidil + micro needling and then reach nw1 or strong gains....they might think they are reading to drop minoxidil to only maintain with micro needling.

But if they drop minoxidil too early, they can lose their hair because of reason#1 and #2 i listed up here.

-thats why people need to make sure of 2 things before dropping minoxidil to maintain with micro needling

1- their scalp is fibrosis free and is able to have proper circulation to feed follicles
2- and that their new gains are mature and strong.

When they meet those requirements, its very likely that they can maintain with microneedling with a proper frequency,

(considering the person scalp is fibrosis free and completely healthy because of microneedling longterm......the only case where they could never drop minoxidil and maintain their gains with microneedling alone is ----> if their scalp/follicles become completely dependent on minoxidil for circulation...... despite their new scalp health. ...i doubt this can even happen)

Someone mentioned beard community and those who had retained their gains after quitting minoxidil.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BeardAdvice/comments/718sbo/before_minoxidil_and_5_months_after_stopping/

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been faithfully dermaneedling for well over a year. How long have you? Just because you just found the studies and listened to a few scammers doesn't mean you know everything. Needling on its own is nothing when you are balding. I don't care what the studies say. Perhaps they didn't take into account that some people don't respond to minoxidil.
Holy f*****g sh*t.
I didn't listen to any scammer. I'm here because of the studies; which is why I'm following one my own way. If I listened to "some scammers", I'd be doing it once a week at 2 mm with Minoxidil.
I'm starting to wonder if you're f*****g with me here or something. How many times do I have to repeat myself? That's gonna end up on my signature if this keeps up.
Also, I've been doing it for a month. And yeah, I know I don't know everything... not sure where you get the notion that I do. Which is funny by the way, because you keep acting as though you know better than the people doing the studies. But sure, I'm the one who acts like he knows everything.
All I'm saying is that the studies proved microneedling alone gave better results than Minoxidil alone. And it's true; you can check it out by yourself. Nothing more, nothing less. And yeah, they obviously won't translate to every case. Then again, what study truly does?
And what am i doing? All im saying focus on main treatment and needling is supplementary and im getting negged for that.
Funny how you changed your claim to act as a victim. Now "you're getting negged for saying microneedling is complementary".
minoxidil does the heavy lifting. Some delusional people here may claim needling is better than minoxidil alone, but its not even close.
No, pal. This is what you said. You claimed it's delusional people saying microneedling alone is better than Minoxidil alone. And it's not true; it's the studies claiming it. THAT'S why you're "getting negged".
The person in the OP is profiting from it. It's a fact.
Indeed it is. Funny how proven facts are an opinion to you, but your opinions are proven facts.
It's true in this case, though. He got a crisp $35 with the Amazon store, apparently. Wonder how he's enjoying his new Lamborghini?

Last edited:

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Holy f*****g sh*t.
I didn't listen to any scammer. I'm here because of the studies; which is why I'm following one my own way. If I listened to "some scammers", I'd be doing it once a week at 2 mm with Minoxidil.
I'm starting to wonder if you're f*****g with me here or something. How many times do I have to repeat myself? That's gonna end up on my signature if this keeps up.
Also, I've been doing it for a month. And yeah, I know I don't know everything... not sure where you get the notion that I do. Which is funny by the way, because you keep acting as though you know better than the people doing the studies. But sure, I'm the one who acts like he knows everything.
All I'm saying is that the studies proved microneedling alone gave better results than Minoxidil alone. And it's true; you can check it out by yourself. Nothing more, nothing else. And yeah, they obviously won't translate to every case. Then again, what study truly does?

Funny how you changed your claim to act as a victim. Now "you're getting negged for saying microneedling is complementary".

No, pal. This is what you said. You claimed it's delusional people saying microneedling alone is better than Minoxidil alone. And it's not true; it's the studies claiming it. THAT'S why you're "getting negged".

Indeed it is. Funny how proven facts are an opinion to you, but your opinions are proven facts.
It's true in this case, though. He got a crisp $35 with the Amazon store, apparently. Wonder how he's enjoying his new Lamborghini?
The study that I remember off the top of my head demonstrated that minoxidil alone is only slightly more efficient than microneedling alone.