Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Some users needed some time off because they were linking their amazon shop for a commission. This is a consumer forum. You cannot do that.
We have not found any duplicates so far.
Please remain civil.

SuperDPAsteve

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also quick word of advice to anyone tempted to hit their forehead after their scalp - this sh*t gets red and stays red for a while. I’m gonna have zig zag red lines on my forehead for like a week now rip

keepit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am needling without Minoxidil. 2 mm bi-monthly.
I'm 2 sessions in ('bout to be 3 ) so not much to say yet.
You should see a difference by week 6 so be patient, I sometimes you rosemary oil as a topical..also expect flaking for a while I don't get it now..

ToLGuy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You should see a difference by week 6 so be patient, I sometimes you rosemary oil as a topical..also expect flaking for a while I don't get it now..
I respectfully disagree. Week 6 is still too early and only the best responders are able to see a true difference in such a short time. We must not predispose needlers to expect results that early (especially for those that are not applying minoxidil) . For the contrary, I think we should advice others not to expect anything until 6-12 months.
I know Bill knows this, just saying it in case any newcomer reads it.

Headdy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just got these bottles and made me a mix of Rosemary, Peppermint, Lavender and Castor as carrier in one of them and rolled directly on the scalp. Hope it helps even a little bit...
upload_2019-1-29_15-57-55.png

keepit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I respectfully disagree. Week 6 is still too early and only the best responders are able to see a true difference in such a short time. We must not predispose needlers to expect results that early (especially for those that are not applying minoxidil) . For the contrary, I think we should advice others not to expect anything until 6-12 months.
I mean existing hair thickness should improve I'm still not seeing any major regrowth so hoping the 6 month mark will be more realistic timeframe as you said..

Headdy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you have long hair? If so isn't it difficult with the rollerball?
I think about 4cm. Tried it first time today and I think It's better...
You roll it directly on the scalp (+massage with the roller?), instead of the dropper I used before.
With the dropper, a lot of the oil was getting on the hair itself.
Also, my hands are oil-free (more comfortable and less oil goes to waste).
At least that is my experience with that...

Pigeon

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think about 4cm. Tried it first time today and I think It's better...
You roll it directly on the scalp (+massage with the roller?), instead of the dropper I used before.
With the dropper, a lot of the oil was getting on the hair itself.
Also, my hands are oil-free (more comfortable and less oil goes to waste).
At least that is my experience with that...
But isn't it impossible to not roll over the hair with the rollerball?

If your method works well, that would help a lot of people I think. Can you make a tutorial vid?

Last edited:

ImpedingReceding

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A problem with trials like this is that everyone compares themselves with the best responder.
We really shouldn´t expect results to early. I think mentally it´s good to be prepared for very little results for the first six months, consider that the warm-up for our poor malnourished and disease ridden follicles to even begin to wake up!
With that said, after 8 sessions at once per week, it does seem something is going on in my more recently lost areas. No terminal hairs but the vellus ones are longer than i´ve ever seen them since my once so glorious hair follicles decided to commit suicide like the cowards they are

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not sure why it affects only top of our head, my guess is that sebum production naturally is higher on the top than on the sides due to increased sun exposure.

Or another idea, sides of head are in contact with a sebum absorbent surface during some hours a day, better in the night. What do you think?

baldco

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just Another Update :
Starting 4th month (12th session). No new growth or thickening effect according to my microscope.
Hair loss seems accelerated mainly comprised of both thin and thick hair stands.

Below is the regimen I am following.

Checking in here:

diffuse balding:
Current regimen:
.25 mg Finasteride daily (5+ years)
2x Minoxidil daily (5+ years)
2x Nizarol Weekly (5+ years)
1x Derminator Weekly (1.5 mm) (3 months)

Before derma I have been slowly losing ground on big 3 but nothing darastic.
On derma: Nothing to report for first two months but starting 3rd month I am have massive shedding(3 weeks into it). I never had such shedding even with finasteride + min in 8 years. I have definitely lost major ground in past month alone. My cheap usb microscope from amazon shows no new vellus hair popping out unlike others here claimed at early stages. Either I am going to have some major growth or I just f***** my maintenance with dermarolling. Only time will tell as I am sticking to this regimen.

Headdy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But isn't it impossible to not roll over the hair with the rollerball?

If your method works well, that would help a lot of people I think. Can you make a tutorial vid?
Yeah, the hair does get some oil, but it's not a bad thing.
I roll mostly on my thinning areas so I guess it's easier for me...
The roll-on bottles I got cost 1$ each (6 bottles for 6$) so they are pretty cheap, and you can use it for other things as well. Easy and not messy.
Maybe try it yourself and see how it works out for you.
I got it on iherb.com if it helps.

paul1988

Established Member
Reaction score
Just Another Update :
Starting 4th month (12th session). No new growth or thickening effect according to my microscope.
Hair loss seems accelerated mainly comprised of both thin and thick hair stands.

Below is the regimen I am following.

Hate to read these kind of updates tbh.
Hope you see some improvement soon for the sake of all of us

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anybody know the name of the scamming website?

Domain Name: myhair.life
Registry Domain ID: fb948af726bb4644997f5ec989bf66d4-DONUTS
Registrar WHOIS Server: who.godaddy.com/
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com/domains/search.aspx?ci=8990
Updated Date: 2018-11-26T18:45:16Z
Creation Date: 2018-11-21T18:44:16Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-11-21T18:44:16Z
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 146
Registrar Abuse Contact Email:
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone:
Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibited
Domain Status: clientRenewProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientRenewProhibited
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientUpdateProhibited
Registry Registrant ID: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY