Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm no expert but surely there isn't any kind of "responders" for this? Isn't it just a biological mechanism that would be applicable across the board? There's no medication involved its just a process. I could be wrong , obviously. But skin wounding/healing is the same in everyone, no?

For this to be really effective you have to use Minoxidil too.

And even without minoxidil, you would "respond" different to skin disruption modalities because wound healing is not the same for everyone, you could heal faster or slower and if you are already bald the skin will be less "prone" to grow cosmetically significant amounts of hair.

bigjimmy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also watch out for some of them 540 needle derma rollers, they seem to be filled with metal discs side by side which are covered in thin metal spikes rather than actual needles.

I had used one in the past from ebay and it actually stuck in my scalp like a knife, it will shred your skin.

Ventrucha

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can recall at least 10 good cases of derma + minoxidil. Another user from baldtruthtaIk called miuw was a good case too.

Francky85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm no expert but surely there isn't any kind of "responders" for this? Isn't it just a biological mechanism that would be applicable across the board? There's no medication involved its just a process. I could be wrong , obviously. But skin wounding/healing is the same in everyone, no?

Think it will come down to Gene expression as well...still think its worth most trying it....if someone can go from NW5 to a NW2 in a year, I cant think of anything that does that that we have today, bar a ridiculously expensive hair transplant.

Ventrucha

My Regimen
Reaction score
L8SirE.jpg

The greek´s case was one of the best besides Somebody´s case. The huge difference was dermapen instead of dermaroller and that he didnt use minoxidil nor finasteride.

Last edited:

vlados

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there any info regarding how long did each session last and how hard they pressed, for those success cases ?

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there any info regarding how long did each session last and how hard they pressed, for those success cases ?

The guy who this thread is about had just as good results.. Just follow what he has done

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I added another thing to my regimen, inversion therapy lol. 10 mins daily, I hang upside down. Supposed to increase blood flow to the scalp. Maybe it will speed up the growth or some sh*t, I don't know.

All the DHT will fall to your scalp bro!

SimonC

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Someone here mentioned Dr.Pen Ultima pen. Is it a good choice?

Extraordinhairy Gentleman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been dermarolling my scalp with a 1mm dermaroller for the last couple of months. It is relatively painful for me, though not unbearable. But it does make my eyes water when I go over my hairline repeatedly. It leaves a lot of visible bloodspots and maks my scalp pretty red. So I would be worried what effect doubling the depth would have, but I would be up for giving it a go. I don't mind pain if this does work and doesn't have any ill effects. I haven't seen any noticeable improvements so far, but it probably hasn't been for long enough, I haven't been very consistent with it until the last three weeks, and arguably I need to be using at least a 1.5. I also haven't been using minoxidil.
After reading all this I am tempted to go all in with it. I do wonder if I should incorporate minoxidil from the start - the start being using needles 1.5 or more - or if it's worth seeing if it works without minoxidil, and if it doesn't add that later. My concern is that optimal results would occur when starting both treatments simultaneously, rather than at different points. I used minoxidil for about a year previously with no noticeable regrowth, but perhaps some maintenance. Any thoughts?

staresatwalls

My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 103458
The greek´s case was one of the best besides Somebody´s case. The huge difference was dermapen instead of dermaroller and that he didnt use minoxidil nor finasteride.

Very noice, any link to the source? what was his regimen and whats the time span of these pics?

If he indeed used dermapen that would be cool. I was debating derma-stamp/pen vs dermaroll. Roll rips the skin and damage it(and way more painful) while dermastamp does minimal damage. On the other hand dermaroll is faster in application and probably increases topical's absorption more by ripping skin's out layer. I think I will use 1.5 stamp 1ce a week, and .5 roll maybe 2-5 times a week because its faster.

What's the consensus on stamp vs roll?