must be the pain thing that makes one more
Brotzu-Male.png
needle.jpg
pursued than the other

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well we have enough people testing it this time so we should know within 3 months if this works.

Someone should come up with the utimate stack topical to use with dermarolling

Francky85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Imagine if Brotzu trials had those pics? People would lose their sh*t!

Francesco17

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
By the way - news cane out today that Swiss researchers were able to put paraplegic people back on their legs - with crutches. This is astounding news and encouraging one. Maybe they'll manage to fix paraplegics before baldness patients? Well I hope so. We may be relatively unlucky, but still shamelessly lucky compared to many others

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
By the way - news cane out today that Swiss researchers were able to put paraplegic people back on their legs - with crutches. This is astounding news and encouraging one. Maybe they'll manage to fix paraplegics before baldness patients? Well I hope so. We may be relatively unlucky, but still shamelessly lucky compared to many others
I've seen that, too. Truly amazing stuff.
Along with blindness, deafness and other disabilities... Hopefully one day we leave all of it behind. Seems to be closer than we might think.

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I added another thing to my regimen, inversion therapy lol. 10 mins daily, I hang upside down. Supposed to increase blood flow to the scalp. Maybe it will speed up the growth or some sh*t, I don't know.
Add some scalp massaging too if you haven't already.

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can pay for PRP and microneedling, but it's an absolute rip-off, that's why I thought it was worth investing in a derminator.
Although, I wonder how PRP would work in conjunction with continued wounding. I know the docs that I know that use PRP legitimately, follow the PRP with activation by derminator.

Last edited:

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just used a 1.5 stamp on what is a newly buzzed (not shaved) head, and I gotta say, I definitely almost cried a little bit.

My barber went ham on buzzing me this time, so now I can clearly see how diffused I am, whereas no one could tell one bit before the cut. She gave me a hug before I left. I didn't understand this until I saw the top of my head under direct light.

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its cool to see this dermarolling/stamping + minoxidil reborn.

Just keep in mind regrowth takes time. One of the best responders I know (Prettyfly83) had to wait more than a year to see some results.

But he kept regrowing his hair almost 3 years on it and was almost a NW5-6 when he started.

There are some pics of him in this thread.

Last edited:

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And remember, there is no economic gain for a pharma company or a hair transplant doctor. Thats why they will try to push for PRP or similar crap.

What we are doing its still kind of underground, at least until Follica's release.

Do not drop Avodart or Finasteride if you are using them, those will help to keep the new hair long term.

Last edited:

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its cool to see this dermarolling/stamping + minoxidil reborn.

Just keep in mind it isnt the same for everyone. One of the best responders I know (Prettyfly83) had to wait more than a year to see some results.

But he kept regrowing his hair almost 3 years on it and was almost a NW5 when he started.

There are some pics of him on this thread.

In this thread or on this forum?

Francky85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And his 12 month results on this page are ridiculous!! Slick Bald to having a decent amount of hair!

https://www.baldtruthtaIk.com/threads/13420-Dermarolling-Community-Trial/page221

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Last edited:

Dat5Years

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm no expert but surely there isn't any kind of "responders" for this? Isn't it just a biological mechanism that would be applicable across the board? There's no medication involved its just a process. I could be wrong , obviously. But skin wounding/healing is the same in everyone, no?