Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

Headdy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Headdy, as long as numbers guy doesn't discuss business or his estore or whatever, which he seems to agree to, can we continue civilly and stop the name calling and attacks?
It's not name calling, it's a precise description of who he is.
About stopping, for the last time I will answer because again, you seem nice and want a working thread,
So I will say that I always talked about needling here. It's the Crooked 7447 guy that came here talking about family and try to publicly insult me because I disliked some of his posts (now he deleted all of his posts so it won't be shown. So he came here flooding this thread with this lies and bs.

He doesn't care about ruining this thread because he has full hair.
We was successful destroying this thread.

J0ker

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is a man breaking down at the seams
He already had 1 freakout before. This is just his second one that we know about.

Headdy and Frenchy are the same user. Look at their likes and dislikes...all the same.

Also notice that Headdy has no problem with Frenchy not discussing microneedling.
Frenchy has made a second accounts before, and it was blindingly obvious it was him. I think he also wants to make money out of this and he's jealous of you. This site is full of weirdos.

I feel a bit ashamed of myself for even knowing this. Maybe I need to stop coming here so much before I turn into @FrenchMoustache.

JJL58

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not name calling, it's a precise description of who he is.
About stopping, for the last time I will answer because again, you seem nice and want a working thread,
So I will say that I always talked about needling here. It's the Crooked 7447 guy that came here talking about family and try to publicly insult me because I disliked some of his posts (now he deleted all of his posts so it won't be shown. So he came here flooding this thread with this lies and bs.

He doesn't care about ruining this thread because he has full hair.
We was successful destroying this thread.

Ok. I get it. Im just asking for both you and numbers guy to bury the hatchets so we can move forward. Thats all. Both parties.

Headdy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't have a business (or certainly not one related to hair loss), or an estore.

Headdy is Frenchy, has tonight not made that clear?
In oppose to you, I find it pretty reasonable that many people despise you.
Doesn't mean they're all the same person.
Face it, you are a scammer and people saw that. They don't like it.

JJL58

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@74775447

You said you don't have a business or estore. Can you please explain what my hair.life is?

I'm not being accusatory or trying to get you. Im legit curious so I can understand this all better.

Eazy12

Established Member
Reaction score
@Eazy12 its scientifically proven Androgenetic Alopecia is linked to perricular fibrosis.
Your contribution is useless
Then how do you explain transplanted hairs living just fine in a fibrosis scalp then? If these mystery crunchy noises are the reason hairloss occurs, the transplanted hairs shouldnt survive in that environment.
Broscience 101.

fcnd_cad_crnc_-01_cadbury-crunchie-1-4oz.jpg

Notreallyhere

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can see this thread getting locked its like some one is actively trying to derail the whole thing which wont effect us but will prevent further people finding this potential treatment option. i always new about minoxidil 0.5 rolling for absorption but never heard a thing a about 1.5 to 2.5 till i saw this thread.

Headdy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@74775447

You said you don't have a business or estore. Can you please explain what my hair.life is?

I'm not being accusatory or trying to get you. Im legit curious so I can understand this all better.
We've been through this many times before (he admitted it, people here know it. I guess you can find responses to his deleted msgs and that way you can see his deleted posts through other users. But it's somewhere in those pages, you can look it up.

Also, no point in asking him anything, he'll just lie again.

JJL58

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A company using my pics - I've asked them not to.

I would have helped be a part of it if it were possible to sell exactly what I use but selling minoxidil is proving difficult so I've pulled out before it's started.

I don't think the site is actually selling anything yet. I'm not sure what happens if you hit 'buy now' but I don't think you'll be able to buy anything.

Guys on here can obviously get the stuff much cheaper but the same is true of most things - people will pay for convenience and things that look nice.

Selling something would also save people the pain of coming on here lol but I wouldn't be selling 'hair growth serum'.

I would contact them for impersonation.

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok. I get it. Im just asking for both you and numbers guy to bury the hatchets so we can move forward. Thats all. Both parties.
I don't think that'd cut it. He was just answering questions and such when all this started.
This thread has clearly gone to sh*t.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We've been through this many times before (he admitted it, people here know it. I guess you can find responses to his deleted msgs and that way you can see his deleted posts through other users. But it's somewhere in those pages, you can look it up.

Also, no point in asking him anything, he'll just lie again.

You should be able to look up directors of any company, as well as persons with significant control. Do so and tell me if you find anything to do with me.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can see this thread getting locked its like some one is actively trying to derail the whole thing which wont effect us but will prevent further people finding this potential treatment option. i always new about minoxidil 0.5 rolling for absorption but never heard a thing a about 1.5 to 2.5 till i saw this thread.

I suggested ages ago that Frenchy was being paid or had other motivation to do what he's doing. It's so weird because he was very helpful in the past.

Either his account got hacked or he lost his mind.

Eazy12

Established Member
Reaction score
https://myhair.life/ is the scamming website from @74775446

Lmao the facebook page for that site is hilarious, this is one of their posts:

#WayneRooney appears to be losing his hair again despite spending £30,000 on hair transplants according to #thesunnewspaper
We offer him our trichostimulation home treatment for free.
Are you a fan and are also interested send us a mail! For less than 150€ and in less than 3 months you will see the difference. Up to you to decide how long you do the treatment/how much extra hair you want.

'We offer him' I.e. ONE scam artist abusing hashtags of celebrities in a desperate attempt to gain some interest. Just lol @ even offering this 'home kit' to an A list celeb

Headdy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He was just answering questions and such when all this started.
This thread has clearly gone to sh*t.
Bill, I have a lot of respect for you, but that is simply not true.
Without me talking to him (not PM and not on this thread) he came here flooding this thread about me disliking his posts.
Many posts, and screenshots. Insulting me and my family.
I never replied on a personal life or issues.
He was trying to publicly insult me, my age, my family, I hope you remember this, or maybe you've been away.

Saying what you just said is, gently speaking - inaccurate.

JJL58

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You should be able to look up directors of any company, as well as persons with significant control. Do so and tell me if you find anything to do with me.

Didn't you clarify the serum as containing minoxidil and ketaconzole some time ago? Again, just asking. Trying to understand all positions. Or maybe i read wrong.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would contact them for impersonation.

I've told them to remove them. They're nice enough guys and I've removed the link to my Google album but if the pics are up much longer I'll have a word with them.

Like I say, I don't think you can buy anything from the site anyway so I'm not too bothered if they're not making money from it yet.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Didn't you clarify the serum as containing minoxidil and ketaconzole some time ago? Again, just asking. Trying to understand all positions. Or maybe i read wrong.

That was the idea but it's proved too difficult to sell minoxidil so it's nothing to do with me anymore.

I'd hoped to sell exactly what I use but you really need to be a pharmacist.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Then how do you explain transplanted hairs living just fine in a fibrosis scalp then? If these mystery crunchy noises are the reason hairloss occurs, the transplanted hairs shouldnt survive in that environment.
Broscience 101.

View attachment 110652
I've already said a bunch of times: The transplanted hairs are placed much deeper in the scalp, allowing blood flow to the transplants

Headdy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've told them to remove them. They're nice enough guys and I've removed the link to my Google album but if the pics are up much longer I'll have a word with them.

Like I say, I don't think you can buy anything from the site anyway so I'm not too bothered if they're not making money from it yet.
I find it amazing that member here know the truth but still let you get away with this false "THEM" claim.
There is no them. It's you. Your business. You're store.

Restore your deleted posts so new members can get who you are.