Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

JJL58

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That was the idea but it's proved too difficult to sell minoxidil so it's nothing to do with me anymore.

I'd hoped to sell exactly what I use but you really need to be a pharmacist.

Ok...so you were a partner with the website at one time? Again, not judging. Clarification.

Eazy12

Established Member
Reaction score
I've already said a bunch of times: The transplanted hairs are placed much deeper in the scalp, allowing blood flow to the transplants
Nonsense, transplanted hairs are placed at the same depth as native hairs.

JJL58

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I find it amazing that member here know the truth but still let you get away with this false "THEM" claim.
There is no them. It's you. Your business. You're store.

Restore your deleted posts so new members can get who you are.

I'm just asking for his clarification before jumping to conclusions. That's all.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok...so you were a partner with the website at one time? Again, not judging. Clarification.

No, not at all. I basically talked to the guy who does run it on Reddit for a bit. I have never been a partner, shareholder, employee of or anything to do with that site. I've got no idea if they've sold anything and I certainly won't get any 'cut' if they do. I'll step up my efforts to get my pics down. My bro in laws are on there, too.

I'm not sure if a company actually exists but they'll set one up eventually and you'll see the directors - I won't be one of them.

overpourgoodfortune

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Unreal.

Take your beefs to another thread or offline with the absentee admins/mods. We're all grown enough to be balding... start acting like it. You're doing no one a favour by derailing this thread on your thoughts about Numberman. Leave that up to members to decide.

Based on the amazing results of others like @Ludachris Batbak ... I couldn't care less if Numberman is trying to sell snake oil while promoting needling. He posted awhile back about the site and clarified matters. This is working for others and very well.

Stop polluting this thread if you care at all about helping others.

Headdy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Old members know the story. When @layabout revealed the website, you said it was yours. You are sinking. And this thread as well.
But now he lies... and he deleted his posts admitting it's his business and he didn't call it minoxidil because "he didn't know if it's legal" but the truth is he just wanted to charge them x10 the minoxidil price so they won't know it's minoxidil.

Either case - a scammer.

luen12

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is actually insane. The sad thing is, that I think a lot of people won‘t come back to this thread after today. Not sure if I will, even though my hair is getting better every day. It would have been nice to see if we could all keep our gains in the long term, but I guess thats quite impossible now.

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bill, I have a lot of respect for you, but that is simply not true.
Without me talking to him (not PM and not on this thread) he came here flooding this thread about me disliking his posts.
Many posts, and screenshots. Insulting me and my family.
I never replied on a personal life or issues.
He was trying to publicly insult me, my age, my family, I hope you remember this, or maybe you've been away.

Saying what you just said is, gently speaking - inaccurate.
Now that you mention it, I do recall him saying something about you being a 30 year old with nothing better to do and mentioning your sons too.
I agree; it is unnecessary and uncalled for to bring up family members. "Does this dude have nothing better to do" would've sufficed. You are right.
Without me talking to him (not PM and not on this thread) he came here flooding this thread about me disliking his posts.
With this, though, I have to disagree. That wasn't nowhere near as "flooding the thread". "Fooding this thread", amigo mío, is what the other dude's bots are doing.
But you seem to be fine with that.
I thought discussing microneedling was all you cared about.
Also, I don't recall what made you start disliking his posts in the first place.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is actually insane. The sad thing is, that I think a lot of people won‘t come back to this thread after today. Not sure if I will, even though my hair is getting better every day. It would have been nice to see if we could all keep our gains in the long term, but I guess thats quite impossible now.

Yup, I won't be posting any pics online ever again after this. f*****g hell.

J0ker

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There's actually a ton of manipulation going on in this thread that I thought I noticed before. Way too many users make their first post here and type in the same robotic tone about how thankful they are.

No idea what the point of it is...

I wouldn't even be if these people (such as @FrenchMoustache and others who I can't remember) are actually @74775446 or something.

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My advice? Get the f*** outta here. Seriously.
Keep needling and maybe check once every few months, see if things are back on track. But, as you can see, this is a very toxic environment.
Best of luck man.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There's actually a ton of manipulation going on in this thread that I thought I noticed before. Way too many users make their first post here and type in the same robotic tone about how thankful they are.

No idea what the point of it is...

I wouldn't even be if these people (such as @FrenchMoustache and others who I can't remember) are actually @74775446 or something.

Wow. I am quite clearly a native English speaker, for a start.

I'm not criticising the English of the other users because it's exceptional, but it's not native.

JJL58

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My advice? Get the f*** outta here. Seriously.
Keep needling and maybe check once every few months, see if things are back on track. But, as you can see, this is a very toxic environment.
Best of luck, man,

But what about the members, like myself and others, who are trying to learn and grow with this technique? It isn't fair. I wouldn't tell people to leave. Id encourage people to stay, stay positive, continue talking about regimen and progress, and grow as a community

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Now that you mention it, I do recall him saying something about you being a 30 year old with nothing better to do and mentioning your sons too.
I agree; it is unnecessary and uncalled for to bring up family members. "Does this dude have nothing better to do" would've sufficed. You are right."

I said something like 'you're 34. Don't you have kids, or something else to do?'. Basically what you suggested I should have said.

That was after he'd spent 3 days disliking over 120 of my posts. No idea if the guy has kids or a family so you're being misled by someone I don't know why you're reasoning with.]

Headdy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree; it is unnecessary and uncalled for to bring up family members. "Does this dude have nothing better to do" would've sufficed. You are right.

With this, though, I have to disagree. That wasn't nowhere near as "flooding the thread". "Fooding this thread", amigo mío, is what the other dude's bots are doing.
But you seem to be fine with that.
I thought discussing microneedling was all you cared about.
Also, I don't recall what made you start disliking his posts in the first place.

I tried for 3 days saying non stop please just talk about needling.
It didn't work because you guys (also you) didn't support that. You just ran away because you were insulted by something? Instead of continuing this thread as it was.

Bill, by saying he didn't "flood" the thread with this - he posted at least 4 posts with screenshots, insulting me (I never went personal back).
This caused a flood of posts regarding his case, crying about dislikes.
So, yes, he did post many msgs about this. He caused it.
You never said anything about his language or behavior. You liked his cursing posts.

All this 20 pages about him - it's because he is here and flooding the thread with his bs.
It was sorry to see you cooperate with him.