Update On Prostaglandin Protocol. Officially An Alternative To Finasteride And Minoxidil.

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1.5mm. I dont go to aggressive. I dermastamp once every 3-4 days.

Also ive been going in the sun a lot the last few months and UVB helps activate PGE2 in the skin

I think topical PGE2 and increasing dermastamping frequency is whats driving this new wave of regrowth

Keep going man, your recent results show a very significant cosmetical improvement.

Last edited:

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, now I must admit there is some good progress :)

Seattlerunner

My Regimen
Reaction score
New poster, just joined after seeing the progress pic on Reddit.

So my question is, given the extreme cost and quality issues, only place I've found to provide "cheap"/($300/month), price for Seti is Alibaba, (which scares me).
I'm on finasteride and I think i'm suffering some pretty major brainfog from it, but no other problem, so I'm still willing to suffer with that for the next few years until the Seti cost comes down..

Is this a true statement? Finasteride/duasteride is equally effective at stopping DHT as Seti? Only benefit to Seti, is no sides?

So for my next question, where is a good/afforadble source of Pge2? This seems to be the mechanism for growth and less costly then Seti?

I'm thinking of adding the Pge2 and n-acetylcysteine to my daily use of Finasteride/similar effect as westonci until Seti is easier to get.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
1.5mm. I dont go to aggressive. I dermastamp once every 3-4 days.

Also ive been going in the sun a lot the last few months and UVB helps activate PGE2 in the skin
I’m glad you said 3-4 days as I was thinking daily.

How do you know how hard to push down. Is there anything you can think of that is comparable?

Seattlerunner

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys im still making solid gains. Im 100% satisfied right now. I couldnt be happier tbh.

Its probably one of the reasons why I dont come on this board that much anymore. I stopped thinking about my hair.

One of three things happened recently, since I noticed a lot of growth recenetly.

1. Either Setipiprant (2g/day) takes 1 year+ for full results to show
  2. The addition of topical PGE2 + microneedling helped with the growth
  3. Ive been going into the sun a lot lately. UVB increases PGE2 in skin
Either way Ive noticed solid regowth in the last 3-4 months

I'll take update pics soon

Can you recommend a source for the Pge2? This is all I can realistically afford, want to combine with finasteride. Thanks for your work.

washed_up

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sick progress!!

Unfortunately i am on pge2 and 2gr seti and am losing ground. I seem to be a non responder to this as well as finasteride/dutasteride. But i could be a cure for a lot of people here!!

These are his results after 1 year. Be sure to give it time but if you didn't respond at all to finasteride/dutasteride then this may not help because it works in the same way but through a different, some would say more direct, chemical mechanism.

New poster, just joined after seeing the progress pic on Reddit.

So my question is, given the extreme cost and quality issues, only place I've found to provide "cheap"/($300/month), price for Seti is Alibaba, (which scares me).
I'm on finasteride and I think i'm suffering some pretty major brainfog from it, but no other problem, so I'm still willing to suffer with that for the next few years until the Seti cost comes down..

Is this a true statement? Finasteride/duasteride is equally effective at stopping DHT as Seti? Only benefit to Seti, is no sides?

So for my next question, where is a good/afforadble source of Pge2? This seems to be the mechanism for growth and less costly then Seti?

I'm thinking of adding the Pge2 and n-acetylcysteine to my daily use of Finasteride/similar effect as westonci until Seti is easier to get.

Seti may take some time to come out but fevipiprant, which is similar to seti and perhaps even more powerful, is very close to being released as an asthma treatment. This would make it far more accessible and affordable. Neither drug actually does anything to DHT but they achieve what finasteride/dutasteride do by a different means. However, no drug is completely without side effects so don't think of it in that way. The sides will likely be different from the ones you get with finasteride, perhaps less to do with sexual performance.

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@westonci,

Keep in mind what Cotsarelis said about maintaining neogenic hair.

According to him, these new hairs would not respond to androgens in the early years but likely they'll become susceptible to testosterone and dihydrotestosterone over time.

I know you are taking Setipiprant but remember there is no concrete evidence on its long-term effectiveness.

I would consider an antiandrogen if i were you.

It would be a shame if after having gained so much ground the efficacy of the treatment decline over time.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
These are his results after 1 year. Be sure to give it time but if you didn't respond at all to finasteride/dutasteride then this may not help because it works in the same way but through a different, some would say more direct, chemical mechanism.

Seti may take some time to come out but fevipiprant, which is similar to seti and perhaps even more powerful, is very close to being released as an asthma treatment. This would make it far more accessible and affordable. Neither drug actually does anything to DHT but they achieve what finasteride/dutasteride do by a different means. However, no drug is completely without side effects so don't think of it in that way. The sides will likely be different from the ones you get with finasteride, perhaps less to do with sexual performance.

These results are actually after 3 months on this specific reigeme / combo. Westi mentions this in one of his first posts :)

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Temples are b**ch since I started going thin in that area around 2006 when I was like 16 years old (12 years ago).

https://i.imgur.com/HU5cx4M.jpg

HU5cx4M.jpg

The sooner you get on Setipiprant+PGE2 the more effective it will be. The longer you wait the harder it is to reverse the damage.

Im just happy that it framed my face again and Im no longer afraid to approach women anymore.

I use to be so embarrassed when I had the very distinct M shaped Jude Law hairline and I would hide from women. ( see below)

Av92vvD.jpg

And heres a pic of me I just took in my brothers apartment (see below)

https://i.imgur.com/LRrNXPk.jpg

LRrNXPk.jpg

I just want to make this very clear

You would probably get the same results with finasteride + minoxidil.

You should only be using Seti + PGE2 if you cant use finasteride or minoxidil due to sides. But let me warn you it will be expensive.

Last edited:

Sliceofbread

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Temples are b**ch since I started going thin in that area around 2006 when I was like 16 years old (12 years ago).

View attachment 92789

The sooner you get on Setipiprant+PGE2 the more effective it will be. The longer you wait the harder it is to reverse the damage.

Im just happy that it framed my face again and Im no longer afraid to approach women anymore.

I use to be so embarrassed when I had the very distinct M shaped Jude Law hairline and I would hide from women. ( see below)

Av92vvD.jpg

LRrNXPk.jpg

You should only be using Seti + PGE2 if you cant use finasteride or minoxidil due to sides. But let me warn you it will be expensive.

Jumping on seti, if it kills my itch I maybe starting pge as well. Thanks for help man

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do we really need Seti?.. mine will be Estriol cream, Castor Oil, PGE2, Dermaroller, Vit D3, Nizoral.

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 92789

Av92vvD.jpg

LRrNXPk.jpg

Man... what a transformation. You are a monster dude. I'm genuinely happy for you. :)

At this point (and please don't be angry with me, I'm just so wary after all the scams I've seen) you could just be taking finasteride and be sponsored by the private forum. But I think you did break new ground here and soon more users will have tried it out and confirmed.
We might have the first non androgen treatment here... If this sh*t proves itself over the years it could legit be the cure for all generations to come!

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Same results with finasteride/minoxidil ? Def not.....Even on dutasteride, minoxidil, rolling,vpa and more i never get any regrowth on temples...

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 92789

Av92vvD.jpg

LRrNXPk.jpg

No way. You’re not getting those result on finasteride. Had you started the second you notice the loss beginning, you could have helped stem the tide. As far gone as you were, to come back like this, it is truly something different all together. This is not an alternative. If our experiences continue to be the same, this should be the gold standard...... that is until Shiseaido hopefully closes the door on maintenance.

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 92789

Av92vvD.jpg

LRrNXPk.jpg

Would the PGE2 work with tap water? Or does it have to be distilled?

AnArcticTaco

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 92789

Av92vvD.jpg

LRrNXPk.jpg

Honestly dude, if I were you, I'd stick with that regimen to keep what you have but also consider SMP or a small transplant and keep a very short buzzed head look. Your build + the beard + what you have now + a little more thickening (whether that's the PGE2, or a transplant or needing to use SMP), I think you'd really pull off that look.