Update On Prostaglandin Protocol. Officially An Alternative To Finasteride And Minoxidil.

Toby0823

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
More like from Slick Bald To Slicky Bald.

Great cope mate but your results are mediocre i wouldn't be surprised if it was all placebo. the perception is the same for others in both pictures.

This, plus hair is longer in the after pics. The almost invisible strands of hair when short became somewhat noticeable strands when grown out.

So slick bald to pretty much bald is the result. I guess this is good enough for some. I’d gladly pay $11 or more a day but I’d like more than going slick bald to bald. Thanks for sharing tho

Gemini

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you read my post again, you will see I wrote "hopefully". I have seen study results take just over a month to publish while others have taken over a year.
Didn't want to sound aggressive, i just don't want to be give myself false hope.
Probably everyone here want to be saved by allergan lol
I hope we'll get those studies way before 2019

nick123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hopefully the results from 2A come out positive and ASAP.
I want to jump on setipiprant ASAP especially since I can't maintain with: Duta and finasteride together..

jgray201

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am about to start 1.5G Seti orally, 750 mg twice daily. I am already on RU, duta, and minoxidil so it will be interesting to see if it has a synergistic effect or if doesnt affect results that much.

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am about to start 1.5G Seti orally, 750 mg twice daily. I am already on RU, duta, and minoxidil so it will be interesting to see if it has a synergistic effect or if doesnt affect results that much.

How is your current regimen working? If you're getting good results it doesn't make sense why you'd want to add an expensive compound like seti.

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ive been on 1.6gr seti the last 3 days. It totally fcked up my sleep so far. Hope this will get better.

jgray201

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have aggressive male pattern baldness and therefore need to be proactive in my approach. I have been maintaining for some time now but i apply a lot of topicals and it would be great to drop some if not all if Seti is effective. I know its expensive but i figured if i can do maybe 3 or 4 months before the results come out from the clinical study then ill be in a good position should the results be positive.

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ive been on 1.6gr seti the last 3 days. It totally fcked up my sleep so far. Hope this will get better.

I've been on 1 gm./day seti for a little over 2 weeks now. Had insomnia the 2nd and 3rd day but fortunately that side effect seemed to have worn off pretty quickly. Unfortunately I don't notice any positive effects though. Only reason I'm trying this is because anti-androgens hasn't worked for me.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have aggressive male pattern baldness and therefore need to be proactive in my approach. I have been maintaining for some time now but i apply a lot of topicals and it would be great to drop some if not all if Seti is effective. I know its expensive but i figured if i can do maybe 3 or 4 months before the results come out from the clinical study then ill be in a good position should the results be positive.
What’s your regimen?

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If fina or duta doesn't work then I don't think seti will work though.

So what do you think could help someone who doesn't respond to finasteride, dutasteride and seti? What else is there that can maintain/slow down rate of shedding? What are the reasons why some people's hairloss is so aggressive? I'm afraid I'm one of those with no hope. As much as I was looking forward to the Brotzu lotion, even if it did become available it probably wouldn't work for me either, since it's basically just a topical anti androgen.

Ortega45

My Regimen
Reaction score
So what do you think could help someone who doesn't respond to finasteride, dutasteride and seti? What else is there that can maintain/slow down rate of shedding? What are the reasons why some people's hairloss is so aggressive? I'm afraid I'm one of those with no hope. As much as I was looking forward to the Brotzu lotion, even if it did become available it probably wouldn't work for me either, since it's basically just a topical anti androgen.

The Brotzu lotion uses Equol which attacks DHT directly so it may very well work for you even if Finasteride/Dutasteride don't.

alebaba

Established Member
Reaction score
Dont give up! Sleep side suddenly dissapear after about a week or two. I sleep like a baby now.

Weird, I have np sleeping even when I take it at night. The only thing I noticed is my skin is a lil drier than before.

nick123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you try duta?

If that doesn't work, nothing will unless you go full tranny regiment. There are some cases on here who do this with great results but of course side effects are crazy.

Any scientific explanation on why if dutasteride dosen't work, nothing else will?
You mentioned previously that if dutasteride or finasteride doesn't work then neither will Setipiprant. Not sure if you've got the science to even back that up because Setipiprant isn't an anti-androgen..

nick123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Hi Ortega,

Finasterside & Dutasteride has slowed down my hair loss (no side effects).
Upping the doses don't seem to help me.

I don't believe Pigeon actually has any science revolving on why solutions such as Brotzus (potential) lotion or Setipiprant (not an anti-androgen) won't work.....

The best thing to do is be patient and wait until these solutions come out to try them for yourself.

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
If those don't work then your options are very limited. Right off the bat Keto shampoo, dermarolling, LLLT, and PRP 99% chance wont do sh*t for you when something as strong as dutasteride doesn't work.

Realistically your only options are either minoxidil, other anti-androgens such as RU, CB, CPA, bicalutmide, oral spironolactone and female hormones such estrogen, estradiol, or progesterone. This sh*t is extremely serious and has a long profile of very nasty side effects. The only people who go this far are people who are so concerned with their hair that they are willing to take a serious chance with their health.

killme

Established Member
Reaction score

Did you get bloodwork and check your DHT levels?

The user @IdealForehead tried dutas in high doses and his DHT levels didn't move. Looks like some people are inmune to the drugs. No sides but no hairgrowth.

killme

Established Member
Reaction score
Also on the thread: Isn't cetirizine a PGD2 inhibitor and proven to do sh*t nothing for hair loss?

Why would this overpriced chink sh*t do any better?