Update On Prostaglandin Protocol. Officially An Alternative To Finasteride And Minoxidil.

Razor of Damocles

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hail the king!

Maintenance is confirmed with this regiment, that's for sure.

Let's hope the seti trials results will show the same.
LONG MAY HE RETAIN. I noticed youre on seti as well, I'm assuming you've had maintenance as well then?

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We don't know where to get it and if it would be legit. Also you can get some of the benefits from castor oil at a fraction of the price. I also believe there are some considerable safety issues with it.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
It makes sense that pge2 is causing the growth, because after all we know that it’s one of the ways that minoxidil and Bimatoprost regrow hair, so theoretically you could use either. The skin issues will still always be there though. That’s just what pge2 does.

Skin issues you mean looking old as f*** ?

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It makes sense that pge2 is causing the growth, because after all we know that it’s one of the ways that minoxidil and Bimatoprost regrow hair, so theoretically you could use either. The skin issues will still always be there though. That’s just what pge2 does.

all three work under different mechanisms. minoxidil works via PGE1, Bimatroprost works via PGF2α, and PGE2 is well PGE2

Also the negative skin sides of minoxidil i dont believe is from the PGE1 rather other stuff.

Ive never had any negative skin side with PGE2

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
all three work under different mechanisms. minoxidil works via PGE1, Bimatroprost works via PGF2α, and PGE2 is well PGE2

Also the negative skin sides of minoxidil i dont believe is from the PGE1 rather other stuff.

Ive never had any negative skin side with PGE2
Pge2 is sh*t for skin. Read about it.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Pge2 is sh*t for skin. Read about it.

really why is that ? i've read minoxidil can be bad for skin and can age it / cause wrinkles or it does something to the fat that makes skin look old, which is why i don't use it. and doesn't minoxidil do something with pge2 ?

bassa

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where can I get PGE2 from?

You can produce it every day if you want! Just slap some jizz on your head :D:D

Edit : I actually remember a posting on some forum (10—15 years ago, pre prostaglandin theory) , of a guy who did this.. And had succes with it... Pretty obvious that the guy got roasted on the forum... Never saw him back

Last edited:

bassa

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@westonci do you also feel a tingling feeling around your fingernails, after applying pge2 ... I actually do, every time I apply it (wearing med gloves)... I am a bit afraid of clubbing