Update On Prostaglandin Protocol. Officially An Alternative To Finasteride And Minoxidil.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
really why is that ? i've read minoxidil can be bad for skin and can age it / cause wrinkles or it does something to the fat that makes skin look old, which is why i don't use it. and doesn't minoxidil do something with pge2 ?
They all f*** with collagen production

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks to the dermastamp you improved the crown but the remaining areas still very diffuse bro

Im pretty sure all those new vellus hair from the temples and vertex will be very happy if you start using the only proven compound to regrow hair after wounding: Minoxidil

blighte

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey westonci,

Would you mind going over your microneedling process?(or point me to where youve already explained this)
I'm going to start dermarolling once a week to see if it increases the effectiveness of minoxidil, have done one session so far for about 5 minutes (while pressing hard with 1.5mm needles), caused a fair amount of bleeding. I'm thinking a derma stamp might be a better option.

jgray201

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How does everyone take their Seti? Is the capping device the way to go?

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How does everyone take their Seti? Is the capping device the way to go?
Simple way to know how much you’re taking. Get a scale that weighs to .001g they cost like $30 and can be found at smoke shops.
Weight out the amount of seti you need. Pour it off the scale into a centrifuge tube (Can be bought on amazon you can buy 50 of them for $10). The easiest way to get it into a centrifuge tube is to buy a cheap little funnel and put the stem of the funnel into the centrifuge tube. After you try it a few times it gets very easy

nick123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Setipiprant phase 2 ends tomorrow. 9 may 2018. Take a look on the study page.

Link to the study page: https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT02781311

This should have ended yesterday (May 9th) - I'm guessing it has and we're just waiting on the website to be updated.

Does anyone know if Phase 2A of the trials be the last of them?

Edit: Nevermind I believe you need a minimum of 3 phased trials to get approval.

Last edited:

AllerganSaveUs

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, the Setipiprant phase 2A study is now complete. They have obtained 100% of the results and now need to compile them. Hopefully they will have the results released to the public by the end of May or June.

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, the Setipiprant phase 2A study is now complete. They have obtained 100% of the results and now need to compile them. Hopefully they will have the results released to the public by the end of May or June.

Too bad they got rid of the finasteride comparitive group for their phase 2, mmmhh still wonder why....

JReinhal

Reaction score
Hey westonci,

Would you mind going over your microneedling process?(or point me to where youve already explained this)
I'm going to start dermarolling once a week to see if it increases the effectiveness of minoxidil, have done one session so far for about 5 minutes (while pressing hard with 1.5mm needles), caused a fair amount of bleeding. I'm thinking a derma stamp might be a better option.
This please

AllerganSaveUs

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where did you read that? I thought we had to wait something like 6 months ?
If you read my post again, you will see I wrote "hopefully". I have seen study results take just over a month to publish while others have taken over a year.