Update On Prostaglandin Protocol. Officially An Alternative To Finasteride And Minoxidil.

Appletree101

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im currently getting my Seti from Lewis who used to work at Zhe Chem. You can contact him at LewisWei@hotmail.com

As for PGE2 i have 300mg left from the private forum that should last me another 8 months.

Once I run out though Im going to be forced to find a supplier on Ali baba and have it tested and get back to you guys.

Thanks for the reply.

Any chance you'd be willing to sell some of your PGE2? I'm from Ontario.

Mykonas

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow! Great results Westonci you have basically regrown your crown from slick bald to something acceptable. If i could afford it i would be all over it like a rash!
More like from Slick Bald To Slicky Bald.

Great cope mate but your results are mediocre i wouldn't be surprised if it was all placebo. the perception is the same for others in both pictures.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
If money is an issue then know that we'll have fevi in 2019 (if all goes well)

But if you have the money and think this is too expensive for a sideless maintenance treatment then you're probably not that concerned with your hairloss.

Expensive treatment > cheap treatment that fcks with your hormones.

How are we actually going to get Fevi...

It seems like more of a 'serious' drug so whilst a lot of us get finasteride through online pharmacys it doesn't look like this will be the same unfortunately. Just wish i was asthmatic ..

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score

Great cope mate but your results are mediocre i wouldn't be surprised if it was all placebo. the perception is the same for others in both pictures.

Lol.

He was borderline slick bald and now has regrowth in every area. finasteride more than likely wouldn't have done that.

Remember as well his hair is a couple mm in length. If it was grown out he would have full coverage from a slick bald situation. If you can afford this regime this is essentially a cure in regards to preventing yourself from becoming bald. I think its safe to say he has has fairly aggressive baldness as well thus proving it to be even better.

@westonci have you noticed a plateau in your results at all ? Or do you continue to progress positively as the months go by ?

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Clearly placebo effect, visible small dark hair in places that was nothing before , are you kidding ? No he didnt gain 3 norwoods but in 2 years he didnt lose any hair and he even regained some , and thats without any aa or even minoxidil , but everyone here finds reasons to be disappointed regardless

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score

Does Mykonas mean the Greek god of going blind and being a moron?

OR let me guess... are ya just another pre 22yo angry millennial who is entitled to not being bald at all?

Sorry man but you made a total douche bag call.

inmyhead

Reaction score
I don't know man... It seems to me that PGD2 angle is way too incomplete. Your results could be purely from dermarolling + pge. I understand that there are some evidence, that PGD2 inhibitors should be working, but we aren't seeing the results. If you used topical estrogen, I bet you would get 3x the regrowth... Even finasteride would give you more regrowth. PGD2 just doesn't seem to be the answer to male pattern baldness. Unless we are getting fake stuff from china sellers. Looking forward to setipiprant clinical trials data though.

Anyway, thanks for documenting. Also, maybe you have any pictures from 2014? So we could see how your baldness progressed from 2014 to 2016 and from 2016 to 2018.

INT

Reaction score
WHy are not more people on PGE2+dermarolling (withou seti) if this seems to be working for a decent price?

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know man... It seems to me that PGD2 angle is way too incomplete. .

It is
He lack of important growth Factors that are given by estradiol for ex.

The point here is to prove that a NW3-3.5 has maintained and even recovered a Little w/o AA.
And this is a sucess w/o any doubt.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
It makes sense that pge2 is causing the growth, because after all we know that it’s one of the ways that minoxidil and Bimatoprost regrow hair, so theoretically you could use either. The skin issues will still always be there though. That’s just what pge2 does.

jgray201

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't understand the scepticism. Even when i was on an aggressive regimen including oral minoxidil and oral spironolactone it still took 1 and a half to 2 years to get substantial regrowth. You also have to remember that for maybe a year of this @westonci was not taking anywhere near enough Seti.
Even the most aggressive regimen will still take time if you understand the process of balding/miniaturisation. In some cases you are trying to undo years and years worth of damage. The most recent hairline pics are promising too in my view. Oh yeah, and all without minoxidil.

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Um, sarcasm?

No. It's an real alternative to minoxidil and finasteride ... obviously ... (If I say otherwise his groupies will kill me, because there is only one truth).

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
No. It's an real alternative to minoxidil and finasteride ... obviously ... (If I say otherwise his groupies will kill me, because there is only one truth).

Which it probably is. Most people don't get much regrowth from either of those two. Considering the side effects, I would rather start taking Setipiprant if I was satisfied with maintenance.

Mykonas

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does Mykonas mean the Greek god of going blind and being a moron?

OR let me guess... are ya just another pre 22yo angry millennial who is entitled to not being bald at all?

Sorry man but you made a total douche bag call.
I'm being honest and you know that ;) this is not worth the time nor the money that's it.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm being honest and you know that ;) this is not worth the time nor the money that's it.
I disagree. If that’s growth you can bet it is preserving the other hairs or halting more hair loss.

Good for any brothers that ain’t tooooooo bald.