Update On Prostaglandin Protocol. Officially An Alternative To Finasteride And Minoxidil.

killme

Established Member
Reaction score
The Brotzu lotion uses Equol which attacks DHT directly so it may very well work for you even if Finasteride/Dutasteride don't.

Didn't the results from the brotzlu lotion where absolute disapointing? why is people still talking about this?

Ortega45

My Regimen
Reaction score
Didn't the results from the brotzlu lotion where absolute disapointing? why is people still talking about this?

Recently @whatevr bought and tried Equol and got better hair results than he ever had. Plus other anecdotes from Italian forums who made custom Brotzu lotions.
So the lotion itself seems to work, the only issue is Fidia...

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
On topic: the only problem with these great results is that @westonci never tried finasteride. He might be one of those persons who would get great regrowth on finasteride alone. We will never know.

I am using 2gr for 5 days now. Nothing to report, same shedding. Wondering when people noticed first 'results' on oral seti?

And any non-responders to finasteride like me here who did responded to seti? I guess the chances are small for this group..

nick123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
On topic: the only problem with these great results is that @westonci never tried finasteride. He might be one of those persons who would get great regrowth on finasteride alone. We will never know.

I am using 2gr for 5 days now. Nothing to report, same shedding. Wondering when people noticed first 'results' on oral seti?

And any non-responders to finasteride like me here who did responded to seti? I guess the chances are small for this group..

Did you get your setipiprant tested?
Have you experienced any sides yet? Insomnia seems to be a common one for the first week or so.

Does anyone have the Phase 2 results (not phase 2a) for Allergans Setipiprant trial? I've been trying to find it.

Alex Contee

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you get your setipiprant tested?
Have you experienced any sides yet? Insomnia seems to be a common one for the first week or so.

Does anyone have the Phase 2 results (not phase 2a) for Allergans Setipiprant trial? I've been trying to find it.
They are not out yet. I am sure there will be lots of updates the second it's public.

CodyJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
so if seti is for maintance and pge2 is for regrowth, where do I get pge 2 from?

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
So what do you think could help someone who doesn't respond to finasteride, dutasteride and seti? What else is there that can maintain/slow down rate of shedding? What are the reasons why some people's hairloss is so aggressive? I'm afraid I'm one of those with no hope. As much as I was looking forward to the Brotzu lotion, even if it did become available it probably wouldn't work for me either, since it's basically just a topical anti androgen.
Where do you live? Have you considered maybe prp or prp+acell? I know it’s a long shot but it’s somethjng else

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
The Brotzu lotion uses Equol which attacks DHT directly so it may very well work for you even if Finasteride/Dutasteride don't.
I’ve bought some equol and will be mega dosing. If it works on me then it will Just about work on everyone with the way in which I don’t ever respond to anything

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where do you live? Have you considered maybe prp or prp+acell? I know it’s a long shot but it’s somethjng else

I live in Hawaii so I'm not sure if there's anywhere in the state that offers prp treatment. I'm going on my 3rd week of seti @ 1 gm./day and I'm hoping to be able to stick with it for at least a couple of months to see if it works. I plan on upping the dose if I don't see any results after the 4th week.

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I live in Hawaii so I'm not sure if there's anywhere in the state that offers prp treatment. I'm going on my 3rd week of seti @ 1 gm./day and I'm hoping to be able to stick with it for at least a couple of months to see if it works. I plan on upping the dose if I don't see any results after the 4th week.

Are you using any growth stimulants?

Setipiprant alone will just stop hairloss dead in its tracks. You wont notice much hairgrowth

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve bought some equol and will be mega dosing. If it works on me then it will Just about work on everyone with the way in which I don’t ever respond to anything
What are you considering a mega dose?
I like your profile pic btw.

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you using any growth stimulants?

Setipiprant alone will just stop hairloss dead in its tracks. You wont notice much hairgrowth

Not using any growth stimulants. minoxidil is probably the best choice but I'm afraid of the sides (rapid aging of face and initial increase of shedding). I shed so much everyday I cannot afford an increase in shedding. At this point I think I can live with just maintenance. All I'm trying to do is significantly decrease shedding (which the seti hasn't done yet). I know I'll never get my hair back to Norwood 1 (or even 2 for that matter), but I figure a significant reduction in shedding/loss should result in an increase in density. It's become totally psychological for me at this point, I feel like I'm slowly slipping into insanity having to witness all the hairs fall out throughout the day.