Update From The God Himself - Dr. Takashi Tsuji

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
10k grafts is 20-25k hairs so it's closer to 50%.
I only used that number because Tsuji specifically said in his answer that a 50k graft session would take 25 hours. I'd assume that's his example of NW7 -> NW1 and what he's quoting those prices on.

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I only used that number because Tsuji specifically said in his answer that a 50k graft session would take 25 hours. I'd assume that's his example of NW7 -> NW1.
At this point tsuji is behind stemson i dont get the point of thinking abiut tsuji anymore :(

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You need much less than 100k transplanted hair to cover ur head. On average we have 100k hair in total considering also the sides and the back. you are most likely gonna lose only the hair on the top of your head, so it's gonna e around 40k? For full density
All the donor zone is around 40k. Graft.
But again with 10-12k graft zarev mange to show pretty much good result.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I only used that number because Tsuji specifically said in his answer that a 50k graft session would take 25 hours. I'd assume that's his example of NW7 -> NW1 and what he's quoting those prices on.
He's talking about 50k hairs not follicular units

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
He's talking about 50k hairs not follicular units
Ah fair enough. I guess I just assumed 50k sounded about right because right now with huge transplants of 8-10k grafts you're still only achieving 30-50% natural density in most places, some even less.

Shush

My Regimen
Reaction score
50k hair on the top of your head is probably higher than your natural density, that would be so good

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes and Youngjet Said that Tsuji will commercialize in 2020-2021 so he is a f*****g liar!!!
You don't know what the word liar means. All he did was tell us what he was told. How was he supposed to know Organ Tech would go bankrupt?

-Synergy-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The article says:

"With the funding of clinical research, the research can be started within a year. The first target is androgenetic alopecia, whose mechanism is clear, and the period will be about one and a half years."

Once funded human studies can start within 1 year and then the treatment can go to market after 1 1/2 years. This means it should go to market approx 2 1/2 years after they get the necessary funding. If they got the necessary funding today it should hit the market in 2023.

CB882812-E062-4DD1-84EB-60DB99C9BE67.gif

Reactions: H