Update From The God Himself - Dr. Takashi Tsuji

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
talking about HNWI, does Elon Mush use a system?

View attachment 161015
Hmmm, does he?

1619405576382.png

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
These are not hair follicles though, they're like very small tooth picks that stick out of the head to guide the hair out of. I don't think it would as difficult as placing follicles but Tsuji did just answer that 50k units would take 25 hours.

I'm assuming the lead doctor would be creating the hairline/temples/crown and multiple techs of a robot could just go off on doing the rest. I actually think a AI trained robot could do a great job of recreating natural hair patterns by just being tuned correctly.
After he answerd th questions its feel sooooo far away. Only the fact that he raise the funds itself is making it feel impossible to start sooner.

and then the price .... i thought youngjet was a lier but the price was “good” back then compare to the price now.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
His hair transplant look way to stable its only looked better during the years.

which is very sus consider the fact the he had it long time ago.
I'm sure he's had a few, although that hair cut in that video does have the signature hair piece cut.

But yeah, his hair was way worse then mine at the time he was a year or so older then me before the transplant. He's probably done multiple FUTs and some final FUEs but the density is still crazy good.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
I disagree, not completely. I just think it’ll make balding reversal a extremely upper class thing, for a while. Even at 180k, if I were to guess, more than 90% of balding men could not afford that. The lower-class you describe is certainly not this extremely large group of men.
Yes but no one in the public eye (eg media, entertainment) will not have this procedure done if it's actually perfect & unlimited hair, so you just really won't see baldness in media at all. You're forgetting that these costs are for a full restoration. The cost to just full in receded temples for a 25 year old actor or social media personality is going to be 30-50k at these prices (10-20% of the grafts of a full restoration), which people will pay and already do for hair transplants.

Last edited:

Keratinpro

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm sure he's had a few, although that hair cut in that video does have the signature hair piece cut.

But yeah, his hair was way worse then mine at the time he was a year or so older then me before the transplant. He's probably done multiple FUTs and some final FUEs but the density is still crazy good.
Do you believe that we’ll get an update from Stemson on how their preclinical trials have been/are going some time this year? The pig results will be a huge tell on the predictability of how far away a cure is truly viable

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you believe that we’ll get an update from Stemson on how their preclinical trials have been/are going some time this year? The pig results will be a huge tell on the predictability of how far away a cure is truly viable
Yeah I think we'll get an update of financing very soon. Then the pre-clinical data will be available in in Q3 or Q4 and they'll announce human trials for early 2022.

Keratinpro

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I think we'll get an update of financing very soon. Then the pre-clinical data will be available in in Q3 or Q4 and they'll announce human trials for early 2022.
Thanks my man, btw if pyrilutamide becomes approved in China next year how would it be possible to attain it if you’re living in the States? Doesn’t it first have to be FDA approved here before you’re able to get your hands on the drug?

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks my man, btw if pyrilutamide becomes approved in China next year how would it be possible to attain it if you’re living in the States? Doesn’t it first have to be FDA approved here before you’re able to get your hands on the drug?
Yeah you'd have to source it off the grey market, or alibaba or something. To actually get it prescribed in the USA/EU you'd have to wait until they finish the other legs of their trials. They're running separate trials per region and phase 2 hasn't started in the USA yet.

1619408108471.png

Keratinpro

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah you'd have to source it off the grey market, or alibaba or something. To actually get it prescribed in the USA/EU you'd have to wait until they finish the other legs of their trials. They're running separate trials per region and phase 2 hasn't started in the USA yet.

View attachment 161017
Sounds good, I did read that they are expecting to somehow accelerate the trials in the US by presenting their data from the trials in China. I don’t know whether that will be possible but definitely interesting.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes but no one in the public eye (eg media, entertainment) will not have this procedure done if it's actually perfect & unlimited hair, so you just really won't see baldness in media at all. You're forgetting that these costs are for a full restoration. The cost to just full in receded temples for a 25 year old actor or social media personality is going to be 30-50k at these prices (10-20% of the grafts of a full restoration), which people will pay and already do for hair transplants.
If you did not need anything more than ~2k graphs, I do not think you need your hair cloned. Regardless of age. (Anything reasonable. i.e >=25)

Super Metroid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Then why doesn't that exist for current hair transplants?
It does, there are several hair transplant robots, but they just are not that good yet. Most clinics do maximally 2.500 grafts or so (depends on the clinic or course) per day, so if you are talking about 50.000 grafts (or are they hairs?) it would mean 20 working days worth of being transplanted. Lets be honest, nobody in their right mind would undergo that, besides, if you are going to pack such high densities, at a certain moment the clinicians will have difficulty to place the hairs / grafts. It makes sense to develop an AI which can do the work better and faster (and cheaper).

Keratinpro

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It does, there are several hair transplant robots, but they just are not that good yet. Most clinics do maximally 2.500 grafts or so (depends on the clinic or course) per day, so if you are talking about 50.000 grafts (or are they hairs?) it would mean 20 working days worth of being transplanted. Lets be honest, nobody in their right mind would undergo that, besides, if you are going to pack such high densities, at a certain moment the clinicians will have difficulty to place the hairs / grafts. It makes sense to develop an AI which can do the work better and faster (and cheaper).
What are your thoughts on the future of Stemson and what their prices would potentially look like?

Super Metroid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What are your thoughts on the future of Stemson and what their prices would potentially look like?

I have no technical expertise of any of these projects, but it seems that they are well funded. So at least investors seem to think they have a good shot at commercialization. I like that they seem to have a focus on hair loss, where Shiseido and RIKEN / Tsuji are busy with a whole range of products, with a hair loss treatment being one of the many.

Regarding the price I am similarly clueless, but I wouldn't bet too much on the fact that they suggested it would be in the 30-50k range. That could also be a tactic to keep people interested. If you, like Tsuji, start to drop prices of half a million, the market loses interest.

Keratinpro

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have no technical expertise of any of these projects, but it seems that they are well funded. So at least investors seem to think they have a good shot at commercialization. I like that they seem to have a focus on hair loss, where Shiseido and RIKEN / Tsuji are busy with a whole range of products, with a hair loss treatment being one of the many.

Regarding the price I am similarly clueless, but I wouldn't bet too much on the fact that they suggested it would be in the 30-50k range. That could also be a tactic to keep people interested. If you, like Tsuji, start to drop prices of half a million, the market loses interest.
1619437514182.gif

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hate to say it, but this is some bullshit. First they were going to offer the treatment in 2020, then they were going to start human trials by then instead and now here we are and Tsuji is begging for millions of dollars to start human trials. f*****g hell

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
With 10k graft you can get good isllusion of head full of hair.
Most man have at max 8k grafts as a donor from the occipital area so the back looks still kinda NOT 'overharvested'.

Btw, to all, what if your occipital hair is thinning as well and Androgenetic Alopecia leads to nearly alopecia totalis (case of my dad and other man in my family)?
I wonder if current stem cell projects will help out here, in VERY aggressive cases.