Update From The God Himself - Dr. Takashi Tsuji

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
be proud of yourself. At 27, very strong performance. respect. I'm 23 and mentally not anywhere near as far as you are.
It's mostly all luck man. I just happened to be acquaintances with someone in university who wouldn't shut up about how crypto was going to change the world. He was the one who convinced me to start buying/mining some BTC 5-6 years ago. From there I've just invested well and scaled up a side business with some intermediate developer knowledge that I ended up selling last year.

Last edited:

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I do and it wouldn't really have too much of an impact, but I realize that it wouldn't be affordable for most people. I also said earlier in this thread that I would also never pay that because the value isn't there for me and my life doesn't change very much whether I'm bald or have perfect hair. In 10 years I'll be 37 and I'd be happy to get perfect hair back at that age, as I'm sure anyone would.

Stemson shouldn't be more then 50k~ for a full head of hair, they've already quoted the number 30k-50k in reference to the market they're looking to capture. That will be their premium price at launch, after they have trialed the analogous procedure it will drop into the 10-20k range, I'm sure, which would be the 10~ years you're quoting.
hell man if it's 30k right on release and it can provide a full or near full head of hair that lasts, I'd even take a loan for that, 30k is not that bad.

Mighty

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hell man if it's 30k right on release and it can provide a full or near full head of hair that lasts, I'd even take a loan for that, 30k is not that bad.
Well, it probably won't be 30k on the release. It will be a groundbreaking new technology, remember that.

rmzn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello to everyone
when does hair cloning come out?
I am 28 years old. Should I wait for hair cloning? Should I have a hair transplant? Could you let me know about the hair cloning process? Should I wait for hair cloning after a hair transplant?

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
there is no reason to be happy imo, the price range, timeline, so many unanswered questions at the moment, and finally no inwestor, imo Tsuji is at least 10 years away, it is sad, because stemson treatment's price will be very similar with Tsuji's
I was reffering to his pfp lmao

Shush

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ay man 200k is a joke. You have to be a millionaire to get your hair back. Tsuji lost me here boyss, I'm hopping down the hype train

FollicleGuardian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Depressing

184.000$-276.000$ (mature commercial stage, 1.000-10.000 patients)

138.000$-184.000$ (>10.000 patients)

Forget about tsuji, unless you are a millionaire

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah his pricing is a joke, this isn't a realistic option to look forward to. He has it at 138k-184k at product maturity (10k+ patients). This is probably why he can't find a investor/partner. The market for this is pathetically low and it's obvious that he's going to have competitors trying to enter the market, severely undercut his prices, or even beat him to market.

The clinical trial pricing is actually hilarious. They're going to charge people 500-700k USD to be part of a clinical research trial that's never been done on humans before at scale.

FollicleGuardian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Santander Consumer Bank will need to open up a new division for hair..

Shush

My Regimen
Reaction score
I always said I wouldn't care the price, I just need to know there's a cure. I'm not sure about that anymore, cause it's gonna sting a lot for many sufferers of mbp not being able to pay for it

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Could you/anybody gimme a quick summary please? Third world internet ain't good
Forget about Tsuji, you won't be able to afford his treatment for at least 10-20 years. Maybe in 30 years with a bit of luck lol.

However, I kinda can't understand what the RIKEN team is trying to say by the 5th point, when talking about density.

HLA-matched donor-derived hair follicles!?

11:30

Would love some input from posters.

Reactions: H

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can we stop calling youngjet a liar now? Some of you owe him an apology.

This means it's all on Stemson and Tissuse for me. I'm not paying 750k for hair. At least it may be on the market in 2024, and they are pretty clear that they don't see a reason why this wouldn't work in humans like it did in mice. It's not like the drugs that cure a disease mice don't have. This is giving them a new follicle. It's the same thing as in us. The news is good except for the price which will put it out of reach for almost everyone

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Stemson wont be cheaper, unfortunatelly
From where do you get that info? I'm afraid, you post the exact same sentence literally everywhere. There is no statement from them.

What we know so far is that they qouted a football player's 50k transplant as well as saying; millions of hairloss sufferers (*AT A YOUNG AGE*)

Both reffer to an affordable treatment. But we'll see.