Update From The God Himself - Dr. Takashi Tsuji

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder how it feels for a researcher, that dedicated years of his life to work on a project, to realize he failed and it was all for nothing...
Far from most, just enough that a transplant is a viable option for me now. I still need 6k grafts for a thick head of hair. I am looking at Couto, or maybe South Korea. I think Hairliciously's transplant looks good, although the scarring is pretty bad on the back of his head.
If you plan on next year you can forget about Couto

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder how it feels for a researcher, that dedicated years of his life to work on a project, to realize he failed and it was all for nothing...

If you plan on next year you can forget about Couto

I can get in.

werefckd

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Since HC seems so far away now I'm considering having a hair transplant too. I'm really surprised about how the technology evolved in that area, some guys are getting great results that don't look like an hair transplant at all.

I heard Couto is very good but he has a waiting list of 2+ years. I'm also very curious about Zarev, some of his results are amazing.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can get in.
lol my first line just got in there somehow, I was writing it in another comment, not to you :\

But how dude? Couto barely even answer mails now, and also doesnt do online assessment due to corona... anyway, good luck with that. I already chose my surgeon, procedure in May.

NoMoney

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
our last hope is Tissuse. they are ready for the clinical study, so the preclinical study was successful. they only need a gmp system.

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In order to be allowed to conduct clinical studies, positive preclinical studies must be submitted. Since they already have the permit, it can be assumed
It’s just my opinion and I hate being negative, but my most realistic feeling is that if TISSUSE were a solid project, you shouldn’t have a problem finding where to test on humans.

NoMoney

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s just my opinion and I hate being negative, but my most realistic feeling is that if TISSUSE were a solid project, you shouldn’t have a problem finding where to test on humans.

I know what you mean. This is supposed to be because no large investors would invest in hair loss. There have been too many negative experiences in the past. Shiseido is mentioned as an exception. they still believe in their project.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol my first line just got in there somehow, I was writing it in another comment, not to you :\

But how dude? Couto barely even answer mails now, and also doesnt do online assessment due to corona... anyway, good luck with that. I already chose my surgeon, procedure in May.
It's all about who you know.

our last hope is Tissuse. they are ready for the clinical study, so the preclinical study was successful. they only need a gmp system.
Tissuse can't even get a cpc to work with them. Don't hold your breath for them either. You would think they have demonstrated success based on events, but where are they? Maybe they will come through, maybe they won't.

NoMoney

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The good thing is that Tissuse had a publication on the topic this year. The reactions from scientists to this have been rather positive.

NoMoney

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Tissuse has also been working on it for decades, so not just Tsuji. in addition, they are all scientists from the University of Berlin.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
The good thing is that Tissuse had a publication on the topic this year. The reactions from scientists to this have been rather positive.

I think they are still the best chance for a cure right now, but I'm not going to plan on it.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
There are countless companies with promising technologies that are shifting down every year. What makes their product valuable to you doesn't necessarily align with their investors strategy.

RolfLeeBuckler

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Deutschland wird es am Ende richten. Diese scheiß Japaner kriegen nichts geschissen und machen auf Schlaumeier.

Auf die Deutschen ist immer Verlass - IMMER!!!