Update From The God Himself - Dr. Takashi Tsuji

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No he doesn't. Don't lie. He said 2.5 years from when they get funding.
At the end he might be right , who know how long its going to take him raise the funds. Tsuji could get the money tomarrow if he want investors..

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Where did you even pull that from? I read the entire thing and there isnt a single date other then that the studies will take within 1 year to start and last 1.5 years.

Also, the following literally makes 0 sense. Can Japan really be this far behind the global curve of venture financing? How can these guys not find a investor or partner after literal years of research. Like come on, Samumed BioSplice whatever is pulling 9 figures out of their *** every year and these guys are on social media begging for 4 million with a completed pre-clinical program.

Under the current Japanese policy, hair regrowth is an aesthetic treatment, so it is a self-financed medical treatment except for rare diseases, so there is not much national support for research and development. Since ventures are small and unstable, it is expected that all of us will aim to realize them by the people and companies. RIKEN is soliciting donations from the general public and companies, and is also seeking a wide range of partner companies.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think so. I think there are enough bald people to fund the project. Is there a gofundme for this project?

I am starting to like the Stemson project more though because Tsuji's project involves harvesting the hair cells from the back of the head and this plan is predicated on the false idea that the hair follicles in the back of the head do not miniaturize. As I said, this is a false idea. The hair follicles in the back of the head do miniaturize, although they do last longer than the hairs on the top of the head. My follicles on the back of my head have gotten thinner.
I tease you guys because I love these threads. It is the epitome of the spirit of Sisyphus and that is what makes us human and not animals. We keep trying and we keep hoping.

Goddess bless

StayPositive

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you sure your goddess gave you real hair???? Coz in all honesty it looks like a fake wig you have on there (assuming that's you in the profile pic)

We have so many damaged, mentally ill and unstable people on this forum. But this one, man, it's something else... Sad to see honestly

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think so. I think there are enough bald people to fund the project. Is there a gofundme for this project?

I am starting to like the Stemson project more though because Tsuji's project involves harvesting the hair cells from the back of the head and this plan is predicated on the false idea that the hair follicles in the back of the head do not miniaturize. As I said, this is a false idea. The hair follicles in the back of the head do miniaturize, although they do last longer than the hairs on the top of the head. My follicles on the back of my head have gotten thinner.
Eh I just wanted to say that Dr. Takashi Tsuji's approach and science is very unique and groundbreaking. It's about *regenerating* hair follicles from the occipital tpye. It might take 5 decades for your occipital follicles to bald. As well as for the "new" one's, to bald again.
There is no joking with this man.

Super Metroid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The article says:

"With the funding of clinical research, the research can be started within a year. The first target is androgenetic alopecia, whose mechanism is clear, and the period will be about one and a half years."

Once funded human studies can start within 1 year and then the treatment can go to market after 1 1/2 years. This means it should go to market approx 2 1/2 years after they get the necessary funding. If they got the necessary funding today it should hit the market in 2023.

The funding they are looking for is around $4M right? And basically they are looking for donations instead of investment deals right?

It strikes me as odd that it is so hard for them to get the money, even if the person giving the money gets nothing in return. You would say that there would be at least a couple of rich, bald narcissists for whom these amounts mean nothing that would donate just so they can get the treatment themselves. And if they can't get the money as donations, the amount they are looking for is tiny compared to the potential profits of this method. It should be easy to get investors / banks on board.

Don't want to sound like a doomer and sure, I don't have all the information, but to me it sounds like the money issue is a cop-out for some other issue they might have.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
The funding they are looking for is around $4M right? And basically they are looking for donations instead of investment deals right?

It strikes me as odd that it is so hard for them to get the money, even if the person giving the money gets nothing in return. You would say that there would be at least a couple of rich, bald narcissists for whom these amounts mean nothing that would donate just so they can get the treatment themselves. And if they can't get the money as donations, the amount they are looking for is tiny compared to the potential profits of this method. It should be easy to get investors / banks on board.

Don't want to sound like a doomer and sure, I don't have all the information, but to me it sounds like the money issue is a cop-out for some other issue they might have.
I've been saying the same thing since they first announced their pre-clinical results. 4~ million is literally nothing from an investment standpoint, and the fact that they can't or don't want to get it from an investor is a huge red flag.

Super Metroid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been saying the same thing since they first announced their pre-clinical results. 4~ million is literally nothing from an investment standpoint, and the fact that they can't or don't want to get it from an investor is a huge red flag.
Yeah, exactly. Time is of the essence. The earlier you can commercialize, the longer you can have a monopoly on the hair loss cure and the more money you can make. It doesn't sound logical at all that they are willing to waste considerable amounts of time waiting for a donation of $4M, while you can be confident that they can get that through other ways as well.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Everyone forgets that they are ready to partner with other companies, they said it once again in their last news post, within the last lines.

My only concern is, why's it that companies and firms resist to partner with Riken/Dr. Takashi Tsuji's lab. Only time will tell, probably.

Edit: Sorry, I correct myself, it's not on the last lines, but on the fourth page in the last paragraph:

"RIKEN is soliciting donations from the general public and companies, and is also seeking a wide range of partner companies."

Super Metroid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Everyone forgets that they are ready to partner with other companies, they said it once again in their last news post, within the last lines.

My only concern is, why's it that companies and firms resist to partner with Riken/Dr. Takashi Tsuji's lab. Only time will tell, probably.
Why do they need a partnership with another company? If it is just for money, there are easier ways to get that. Marketing? Show a legit result of a complete nw7 with a fully restored head of hair and (social) media will do the marketing for you.

My guess would be that they need technical capabilities from somebody else.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do they need a partnership with another company? If it is just for money, there are easier ways to get that. Marketing? Show a legit result of a complete nw7 with a fully restored head of hair and (social) media will do the marketing for you.

My guess would be that they need technical capabilities from somebody else.
I think that it's not as easy as it is said to just transplant 120,000 follicles onto someone's head lol. Not ethical imo

Just look at Stemson Therapeutics. A proper economic structure is needed for such things. Beforehand, they had Organ Technologies. I remember that he said COVID had some effect on O.T. for closing shop.