Update From The God Himself - Dr. Takashi Tsuji

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Please. Saying that is offensive to our Goddess in heaven. If you want hair or anything else get down on your knees. It always works for me said she....

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it may be the start of clinical trials perhaps.
I mean isnt that weird they already annouce it in the past and now they announce it again? Is its really somthing “legit “ to deliver to the media? That you are just going to Test the thing you been working on for already along time? The pre clinical trails were published long time before... i suspect that maybe but maybe they announe the clinical trails already finshed

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So they did the test in an animal (even if it was just mice and very small scale apparently) so I stand corrected.

Hlbgone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean isnt that weird they already annouce it in the past and now they announce it again? Is its really somthing “legit “ to deliver to the media? That you are just going to Test the thing you been working on for already along time? The pre clinical trails were published long time before... i suspect that maybe but maybe they announe the clinical trails already finshed
I think it's a step in the right direction. Never before has it been possible to replicate human hair follicles yet alone by a factor of 100. Then on top of that have 80% of them be present after 3 or more cycles.

All that remains to be seen is how it works out in humans. How safe, effective and I'm thinking that they will also be trying to see how they can optimize the process.

It still has to be refined and streamlined but it's a positive in my book.

Last edited:

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it's a step in the right direction. Never before has it been possible to replicate human hair follicles yet alone by a factor of 100. Then on top of that have 80% of them be present after 3 or more cycles.

All that remains to be seen is how it works out in humans. How safe, effective and I'm thinking that they will also be trying to see how they can optimize the process.

Untill they dont put it on human scalp we cant be happy . Who know what those androgen would to do to the hair during those first stages of the foliceles? Maybe its would kill the folicels before they would have chance to grow

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Untill they dont put it on human scalp we cant be happy . Who know what those androgen would to do to the hair during those first stages of the foliceles? Maybe its would kill the folicels before they would have chance to grow
My thought! Thanks :)

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Those were mouse follicles created with mouse cells, not human

Medusa01

My Regimen
Reaction score

Attachments

• E2D33ECE-58DD-4AF1-ACFB-4A6145D4A00D.jpeg
    E2D33ECE-58DD-4AF1-ACFB-4A6145D4A00D.jpeg
    189.8 KB · Views: 144