Update From The God Himself - Dr. Takashi Tsuji

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
and we will be all dissapointed again.... Wont hype myself up till wednesday.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
We will see. You're right that they never published it, but I can't imagine they would lie about it. I don't see why they would want to tell a competitor how their breakthrough works.

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I will order my new hair with the triple amount of DP cells in each bulb so it will be thicc and I will be able to grow it 10 meters long if I want.

jan_miezda

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I will order my new hair with the triple amount of DP cells in each bulb so it will be thicc and I will be able to grow it 10 meters long if I want.
lol werent there companies doing DP cell injections showing that more is not necessarily better

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol werent there companies doing DP cell injections showing that more is not necessarily better
Injecting it into old hairs doesn't work. But if you are bioengineering new hairs you can change the diameter and other parameters by the amount of DP cells you put in it.

Tom4362

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This will be Dr.Phil soon

Attachments

• 2ksumislthj31__01.png
    2ksumislthj31__01.png
    28.5 KB · Views: 76

jan_miezda

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Injecting it into old hairs doesn't work. But if you are bioengineering new hairs you can change the diameter and other parameters by the amount of DP cells you put in it.

i dont think it will be easy for them to change any parameter of the germ units. Its most likely carried in the DNA that will suggest how many cluster above the DCS. They are just inducing organogensis for now and not really changing the way it occurs

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i dont think it will be easy for them to change any parameter of the germ units. Its most likely carried in the DNA that will suggest how many cluster above the DCS. They are just inducing organogensis for now and not really changing the way it occurs
I don't know. I think they call it bio "engineered" instead of "induced" or some other term for a reason.

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys lets talk about the price . The only source for the price was youngjet (the youtuber) which stated its was 300k . Youngjet was a lier . So maybe the price is way cheaper. Like think about it its crazy number 300k its make no sense. There were never case when a treatment that dosent exised already declared with price . They dont have the result so how can they state price maybe the result is no hair in the same level as as you were born. I just wonder about it its makes no sense and maybe it also good news that the price would be way cheaper

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys lets talk about the price . The only source for the price was youngjet (the youtuber) which stated its was 300k . Youngjet was a lier . So maybe the price is way cheaper. Like think about it its crazy number 300k its make no sense. There were never case when a treatment that dosent exised already declared with price . They dont have the result so how can they state price maybe the result is no hair in the same level as as you were born. I just wonder about it its makes no sense and maybe it also good news that the price would be way cheaper
stop coping, there are many men willing to pay millions. 300k is a conservative starting estimate. the question is how quickly the price lowering will be. jfl @ the delusional copers here thinking this is not all about money. nobody gives a sh*t about you or your hair in this system. it's all about money

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
stop coping, there are many men willing to pay millions. 300k is a conservative starting estimate. the question is how quickly the price lowering will be. jfl @ the delusional copers here thinking this is not all about money. nobody gives a sh*t about you or your hair in this system. it's all about money
Ok i get you but again. Since when a youtuber which is prof to be a lier is the source for the price ? There is no real prof for the 300k ! Where did he pull this statment from? Why no one talk about it?

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok i get you but again. Since when a youtuber which is prof to be a lier is the source for the price ? There is no real prof for the 300k ! Where did he pull this statment from? Why no one talk about it?
nobody cares about his estimate. what matters is supply and demand. supply will be low first. demand will be high first. would you offer this treatment for 20k, when there are thousands of men out there willing to pay millions to have hair in a couple months? no, you wouldn't. especially not if you have shareholders. as supply is scaled, prices will get affordable to masses. probably in five figure range. hair transplant surgeons are shivering rn

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
There's no reason to believe that youngjet is a liar, and certainly no proof of that. You really shouldn't make such accusations so lightly. The estimate he quoted may be depressing, but there is no reason to believe it isn't accurate.

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There's no reason to believe that youngjet is a liar, and certainly no proof of that. You really shouldn't make such accusations so lightly. The estimate he quoted may be depressing, but there is no reason to believe it isn't accurate.
But youngjet never showed any profs to his claims!

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
But youngjet never showed any profs to his claims!
That doesn't make him a liar. He has no obligation to show you any proof. What was he supposed to do, record his conversation and broadcast without permission? He was kind enough to share what he was told with the community, you should be thankful for that even if you don't like the message.