Update From The God Himself - Dr. Takashi Tsuji

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
The cool thing about RIKEN is, that they take the insensitive follicles, instead of creating totally new follicles, which are most likely again sensitive to androgens.

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They always did
No

Our business model for hair regeneration

Our approach to hair regeneration—autologous transplantation—is to implant follicle germ units originating from stem cells harvested from a patient’s own healthy follicles. For male pattern baldness, we harvest a small number of hair follicles from the patient at a medical facility, and then send them to a contract manufacturer, who isolates, cultures, and amplifies them to generate follicle germ units via the organ germ method. These follicle germs are packaged and shipped back to the medical facility to be transplanted into the patient’s scalp.
We are continuing our R&D in an anticipation of clinical application as the world’s first case of organ regeneration in humans.

The organ germ method didn't involved iPS cells

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the third generation technology, hair follicles and skin are engineered from induced pluripotent stem cells: this approach benefits patients with congenital alopecia, who lack healthy follicles, or severe baldness, who have almost none. These three generations of hair regeneration technology have paved the way for a new healthcare paradigm in which all types of hair loss are treatable.
Yes they mention the 3 generations. Then they state that their business model consists of the second generation (organ germ method), which doesn't involve iPSC

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Whichever method it is they've been working on it since before 2016. Let's just be patient. We will find out in just over a day.

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
It makes zero sesnse to release a cure in an affordable to normies price range. There are thousands of men out there willing to pay 7 figures for a cure, and tens of thousands willing to pay lower end 6 figures for it
That goes for any patented approach growing hair without side effects. And it not only goes that way for baldies, but for many rich men maintaining on finasteride

jan_miezda

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The Tsuji crew explained their method in great detail in this interview:

No mention of iPSC. The line of research they adopted relied on the multiplication of DP cells directly from the hair. This is what caused problems for them, according to other scientists in the filed.
maybe this method will be more effective than using iPSC. nobody knows these details until clinical trials start. they said they will use iPSC for people with no healthy follicles to creative a hair germ with

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It makes zero sesnse to release a cure in an affordable to normies price range. There are thousands of men out there willing to pay 7 figures for a cure, and tens of thousands willing to pay lower end 6 figures for it
That goes for any patented approach growing hair without side effects. And it not only goes that way for baldies, but for many rich men maintaining on finasteride
From a profit maximization stand point you want to reach scale and service the masses

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
maybe this method will be more effective than using iPSC. nobody knows these details until clinical trials start. they said they will use iPSC for people with no healthy follicles to creative a hair germ with
The problem is that the organ germ method relies on the direct cultivation of DP cells. According to many different researchers, DP cells lose their properties when cultures. That's the fundamental problem in this method.

jan_miezda

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The problem is that the organ germ method relies on the direct cultivation of DP cells. According to many different researchers, DP cells lose their properties when cultures. That's the fundamental problem in this method.
i thought that they already overcome that problem by changing the environment that they are placed in to interact with the epithelial cells

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tsuji solved that problem years ago. You may be right that they aren't using that method, but it's not because of the inductivity issue, and it's not because they copied Stemson. They were also on Stemson's procedure before Stemson existed.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
From a profit maximization stand point you want to reach scale and service the masses
Yeah, reach it.
Until you reach it you serve rich people. Reaching it will take years, maybe a decade even

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tsuji solved that problem years ago. You may be right that they aren't using that method, but it's not because of the inductivity issue, and it's not because they copied Stemson. They were also on Stemson's procedure before Stemson existed.
Tsuji never demonstrated he solved it.

Dr. Terskikh, while being biased because he is a competitor, knows about that subject much more than us and back in 2017 his opinion was that the DP induction problem was not solved (and according to the 2020 October interview he still think that is the case)

1612824498684.png

But we don't have a confirmation of that. What we know for sure is that Tsuji and crew stoped cold turkey giving us updates for almost 3 years and Organ went under. *Some* thing went wrong for sure. That's why I think it's likely that Tsuji corrected course changed his main line of research since then.