Update From The God Himself - Dr. Takashi Tsuji

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
they pointed out that this article misrepresented them. Clinical studies in three years at the earliest, that's their official communication.

what I understand is that 3-4 years to be ready. not that clinical trials begin in 3-4 years.

NoMoney

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
they talk about problems and that there is still a long way to go before the first study. I think that clearly relates to the clinical study

EMILIO CHESSA

My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "soull, post: 1913935, member: 137148"] quello che ho capito è che 3-4 anni per essere pronti. non che le sperimentazioni cliniche inizino tra 3-4 anni. [/ QUOTE]
Esatto infatti dicono tra 3- 4 anni la commercializzazione

EMILIO CHESSA

My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "NoMoney, post: 1913886, member: 143845"] Stemson inizierà le prove tra 3-4 anni. (Dichiarazione ufficiale) [/ QUOTE]
Veramente ti sbagli !!! 3-4 anni lo mettono sul mercato !! Che i problemi sono dovuti alla burocrazia ... solo per questo !

EMILIO CHESSA

My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "NoMoney, post: 1913923, member: 143845"] No, iniziano le prove tra 3-4 anni [/ QUOTE]
Ma non è assolutamente vero ... informati meglio

EMILIO CHESSA

My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "soull, post: 1913935, member: 137148"] quello che ho capito è che 3-4 anni per essere pronti. non che le sperimentazioni cliniche inizino tra 3-4 anni. [/ QUOTE]
Esatto si detto dal creatore nell ultime intervista !!

NoMoney

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They are redesigning it to publish the cure before Christmas.

I think that's even true, maybe not the Christmas part. . Why should you take the site offline? They are probably in the process of making some changes and what else could it be than preparing for an imminent commercialization, or at least announcing an imminent clinical trial. That would make sense in terms of time.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am sorry. In 2020 you don't take a site offline to redesign it. You flip a config setting. Unless your domain name is hairlosstalk that is.

nahte42

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It says regular maintenance though which you wouldn't say if the site was down for good.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think that's even true, maybe not the Christmas part. . Why should you take the site offline? They are probably in the process of making some changes and what else could it be than preparing for an imminent commercialization, or at least announcing an imminent clinical trial. That would make sense in terms of time.
This forum is literally taken down every two days and I dont see anything changes

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
i thought he said at least 3-4 years for comercialization not for starting human trials, didnt they say human trials will start next year

I think what he meant was at least 3-4 years, probably more, before they first try it on a human scalp.