Update From The God Himself - Dr. Takashi Tsuji

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol, you are literally the type of person that tries to win internet arguments claiming to have the same intelligence of Einstein and and other sh*t like "I'm better looking than you" in a freaking hair loss, anon posting, internet forum LOLOL.

Most pathetic thing ever.

It's cute that you think I really care about winning this argument with you lol I don't even know what "winning" would like. I'm just having fun messing with you. As to your claim of me being narcissistic, I have admitted on here before that I can be narcissistic too. I really shouldn't care about my hair, but I do. At least I'm self-aware, and not so narcissistic that I think I'm so important Dr. Tsuji has to tell me what he had for breakfast.

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's cute that you think I really care about winning this argument with you lol I don't even know what "winning" would like. I'm just having fun messing with you. As to your claim of me being narcissistic, I have admitted on here before that I can be narcissistic too. I really shouldn't care about my hair, but I do. At least I'm self-aware, and not so narcissistic that I think I'm so important Dr. Tsuji has to tell me what he had for breakfast.
Whatever, Einstein

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
what you do not understand, apart from our forum, almost nobody in the world noticed. They have done preclinical studies. It's not a professional type, but as long as nobody notices and the product works in the end, nobody cares. In the end there were probably tax reasons or something similar that led to it. So business things that they don't want to tell us
Then why Tsuji didn't want to talk about it when confronted by it?

jan_miezda

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This would be awesome but there is a hole in that theory.

If it's true that they just completed pre clinical studies, then it would mean that these studies were running and running fine for the past year.

If that was the case, after Tsuji left Organ he could easily have said something along the lines of "I'm leaving but pre clinical studies are still ongoing via Riken" instead of going radio silent, avoiding the issue and letting speculation run wild. This is a big part of the story that wouldn't make sense.

IMO it's much more likely that what really happened is that the folks at Riken suffered a set back and needed a fresh start with a new research strategy after whatever problem they encountered at Organ. And this would NOT put them close to starting clinical trials now, unless they are aiming to cut a lot of corners - which of course I wouldn't have any problems with.

But even in that scenario it would still be good news as already said before. I think Tsuji and his team have built huge body of knowledge about hair regeneration during the last decade and it would be a shame if it was lost or left unused after the project at Organ failed. So I'm happy that they are still trying.

If they surprise the world and disclose that they are already doing pre clinical studies with large animals or even that they are ready to test the stuff in humans I would be GREATELY and HAPPILY surprised. If they announce that they have already cloned a hair in a human like Pegasus said it will be totally nuts.

What I think what is realistic is that they started a new line of research during the last months that got some success with mice (with iPS cells) and now want to hype it to attract partners/investors and move forward with the research.

But that's all speculation. Let's see what Wednesday is reserving for us.
Tbh I think everyone is just assuming they failed after OT suspending their business. Tsujis team never commented on the discontinuation of research but everyone just formed their own conclusions. What original source claimed that he retired in the first place? Youngjet? He is already exaggerating things to hype up his views and channel. After he recieve backlash he stopped commenting about this research

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To set the record straight. If you don't agree with me and want to attack my ideas, fine. We are here to roll with the punches.

But targeting the attacks personally to the user, calling people dumb, narcissistic it's very low IQ, Einstein would never do that. And it doesn't add to the debate. Be a nice Einstein.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
To set the record straight. If you don't agree with me and want to attack my ideas, fine. We are here to roll with the punches.

But targeting the attacks personally to the user, calling people dumb, narcissistic it's very low IQ, Einstein would never do that. And it doesn't add to the debate. Don't be low IQ Einstein and do that.
Dude, people treat you the way you treat them. You refer to people as dude and accuse them of believing in santa claus because they disagree with you. You are very childish, so naturally people are going to be childish back.

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tbh I think everyone is just assuming they failed after OT suspending their business. Tsujis team never commented on the discontinuation of research but everyone just formed their own conclusions. What original source claimed that he retired in the first place? Youngjet? He is already exaggerating things to hype up his views and channel. After he recieve backlash he stopped commenting about this research
I didn't see anyone saying that he retired, afterall he was still active with other stuff like searching drugs similar to minoxidil or with that hair consortium thing. Just that successfully developing and launching hair cloning wasn't in the cards for him anymore.

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
maybe for the same reason why stemson doesn't conduct interviews. we don't know how such matters work. It may be that Riken won't be responsible for commercialization in the end. Then Tsuji would probably have had to remain silent according to the contract. Many questions to which we have no insight
Stemson is talking with the press and other people all the time.

Tsuji has the right to stay undercover and dodge topics all he wants. But it's reasonable that people would start getting worried and raise concerns about that. Nothing absurd here.

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyways, the Einstein-wannabe managed to derail the discussion really good here. I'm not against Tsuji, I'm just more (maybe way more) pessimist about his situation after Organ failed than the average guy here. But I hope to be wrong and of course I'm on the same team as everyone else and I'm cheering for the guy. So we can move on now.

Last edited:

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i understand your criticism. I am not laughing about them. But bad pr work doesn't automatically mean project failure. Let's not forget, Tsuji is actually a scientist. He's not a businessman. He is a gifted scientist. His passion is probably to be in the laboratory. He certainly didn't feel like doing the rest. Now the real pr work begins. umpteen interviews, reports, etc.
You do have a point.

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
That was an entertaining few pages. I’m optimistic that this is a sign of an advancement in hair cloning and not PR. We’ll see soon enough

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
In the end, this new technology will just give you new follicles, which you will have to try to maintain with your old friend fina. finasteride, at the end of the day, is the "cure" lmao.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
fake hope :confused:
Sad, but true. Androgenetic Alopecia is still not fully understood. Some people stop literally ALL androgens and blast their body with opposite hormones, still they continue to bald. Even HRT is not guarantued. Wonder when its possible to clone existing hair follicles, so it works like a normal-permanent lasting transplant with insensitive follicles to androgens... or idk. lol

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually if they adopted a new line of research its reasonable to expect that they are still in the mice stage. But this forum is getting me so hyped up about that announcement that I'm almost expecting nothing less than a before/after of FULL cloning restoration on a human scalp lol

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Imagine if the announcement is about a study ON MICE. I won't lie, I'll be kinda mad if they do that
Very true. Nevertheless, we got another company (again, revived lol) in the race, working with a different approach then Stemson.