Update From The God Himself - Dr. Takashi Tsuji

Milkonos

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So, if Tsuji is only for complete baldies, what's the best "incoming" treatment for NW3/4 dudes ?

Omega2327

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought that if we uphold standard economics, the cost will be primarily determined by demand and ability to pay. I really don't think that many rich bald guys care enough about getting hair to shell out that much money. Rich people are usually the most conservative with spending. There are also fewer rich bald guys than middle class and poor bald guys. It'll be mostly middle class guys who want this procedure, and that puts 6 figures out of the affordability range. Therefore I don't see how the cost could remain over 6 figures even if it starts there when it's first released. There won't be anyone paying to have it done. It would seem the cost would have to be around roughly $50,000. Like a terrible car loan, but a far wiser financial choice.
Yeahhhh sounds to me like you’re trying to justify your own optimism. It’s gonna be expensive af bro.

nahte42

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeahhhh sounds to me like you’re trying to justify your own optimism. It’s gonna be expensive af bro.

I'm not optimistic as this is too far off for me anyway. I tried being rational. If you have logic to the contrary please share rather than just typing empty words to say I'm wrong. It doesn't matter how high the cost is calculated to be; if there is no almost no one willing to pay to have it done, it will drop. That's supply and demand and cost.

nameless2

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
We all know you don't get any pussy, with or without hair. Stop LARPing

One poster saying another poster can't get women whether he has hair or not is the most unoriginal and least clever of all insults found at hair loss websites. This insult is used far too often. It's so dull that the person who uses it against another poster would be better off not leveling any insult against the other poster because it actually makes the person who uses it look more dull than the person being insulted.

Last edited:

clarence-forgotpassword

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
tsuji is pretty much irrelevant to most balding men imo, you have to be past the point of no return where conventional or even aggressive unconventional methods don't work, oh and you have to be able to shell out maybe six figures. I guess it can give some hope though and for those it does i wish them all the best, scientifically however it's a great advancement.

In our day where loads of men wear buzzcuts, irrelevant? Lol. Someone who likes wearing very short hair would never say this. Try buzzing your hair down to 1mm after getting 2000 FUE grafts, and tell me it's not noticeable!

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
In our day where loads of men wear buzzcuts, irrelevant? Lol. Someone who likes wearing very short hair would never say this. Try buzzing your hair down to 1mm after getting 2000 FUE grafts, and tell me it's not noticeable!

Who wears their hair at 1mm? 1 guard is 3mm.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Plenty of guys with 0 guard. Either way if you need something like 3000 grafts, you're in for the biggest guards.

I have a lot of research to do on transplants before I get one, but it seems all the ones I've seen from good surgeons can be covered with a number 1 or 2.

clarence-forgotpassword

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a lot of research to do on transplants before I get one, but it seems all the ones I've seen from good surgeons can be covered with a number 1 or 2.

I believe you have, and the guy who said Tsuji is irrelevant to most balding men is a moron.
This here is my donor. I've had only 1200 extractions only. Look at how fvcking big they are! (I didn't want to mention that this was Feriduni, and make him look bad, because he did a really fine job, but last time I posted donor pics some dumb chap went off at me about why people shouldn't go to some cheap clinic in Turkey.)

donor-jpg.jpg

Attachments

• donor.JPG
    donor.JPG
    166.2 KB · Views: 145

clarence-forgotpassword

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, I've seen that before. There are good results and bad results. It looks like you got screwed, but that also looks like less than a one guard, and I would never have my hair that short scars or no scars. I'm more concerned with how thick the hair looks when it's grown out to a 2 or 3 guard. Anyways, this is going to far off topic. Thanks your POV though.

It's between 0 and 1 guard. When you say "screwed", it sounds like you don't know who Feriduni is and that he is one of the most appreciated doctors on this board. (I think it takes guard 3 or 4 to be really undetectable, but I don't like wearing my hair that long.)

EDIT: I don't mean scarring is the problem. It's that there's a visible lack of hair. I reckon my result is rather the norm, even with great surgeons.

Last edited:

clarence-forgotpassword

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Heino, I was reacting to Derelict's idiotic statement which said "tsuji is pretty much irrelevant to most balding men imo, you have to be past the point of no return where conventional or even aggressive unconventional methods don't work". PM me if my opinion interests you, before this goes off-topic.

Omega2327

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's between 0 and 1 guard. When you say "screwed", it sounds like you don't know who Feriduni is and that he is one of the most appreciated doctors on this board. (I think it takes guard 3 or 4 to be really undetectable, but I don't like wearing my hair that long.)

EDIT: I don't mean scarring is the problem. It's that there's a visible lack of hair. I reckon my result is rather the norm, even with great surgeons.
The scarring does look a bit much for only 1,200 grafts..

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
The punch size must have been pretty wide. But as long as the result looks okay where it landed I guess you can live with longer hair in the back to cover this harvesting.

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Doctor Tsuji said me that they will begin the trial in March 2019 ;)

@kingjohn Many thanks for your mail and to post it here :)

Doctor Tsuji is a f*****g liar!!
for reference, here is the last email from tsuji to @Noisette, in which he says they still had a challenge of using human derived stem cells:

View attachment 86626

in other words, they have now overcome this issue based on my correspondence with him

@TakashiTsuji : START THIS f*****g TRIAL NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad: