Update From The God Himself - Dr. Takashi Tsuji

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Curious why it would take that long if they start human trials this year? They only need one completed trial in Japan.

It would require a positive completed trail, which can take everything from 1 try, to the amount of money they want to invest in serveral tries to complete a succesful trail.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think they've been waiting for approval since 2019. It just took them longer than they expected to perfect it. Japanese people aren't really known for being liars, I doubt he's making it up.

We are talking about Japan here, not America or Europe. I don't think you realize how forward-thinking and liberal they are when it comes to regenerative medicine. In six months they will know if it works or not, the trial won't last more than a year before they seek approval. Approval will take less than a year probably, so that's under 2 years. It won't take any time at all for them to begin offering it on a limited basis. It will only take years if you are waiting for it to become more widely available, and for the price to fall. If you have half a mil in the bank I bet you can get this done in 2023, if not sooner. If you're a broke college student then yeah it's going to take ten years before you can afford it so just get a hair transplant.
Time will tell. But I strongly disagree that 2023 is possible. If you had 500k in the bank and spent 350k of it on a hair transplant I think hair is only a slight issue to your whole complex lol. To afford a 350k hair transplant comfortably... you will need a minimum of 2mil in your account.

Again time will tell and actually in 12 months we will have a pretty good idea if your wrong or not seeing as itll nearly be 2022 by then.

clarence-forgotpassword

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Look at the boasting on Organ Technologies' own website:
"Long just a dream, successful hair regrowth is now possible through organ regenerative medicine in what will be a global breakthrough"

I think they are lying.

nameless2

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just think that Tsuji would have meant that it's possible to get approval to begin human trials in 2020, but it's kind of out of his hands at this stage so I can't imagine Tsuji making definitive claims about when clinical trials will start.

That seems plausible.
I expect 1-2 more delays. It should be ready by 2025

It depends on whether or not the regulatory agency is really on the cusp of approving the treatment for human trials. If the trials start in the next month or two I predict that it will first come to market FOR A LIMITED NUMBER OF MEN in late 2021 or early 2022, if the first trial works.

Last edited:

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think they've been waiting for approval since 2019. It just took them longer than they expected to perfect it. Japanese people aren't really known for being liars, I doubt he's making it up.

We are talking about Japan here, not America or Europe. I don't think you realize how forward-thinking and liberal they are when it comes to regenerative medicine. In six months they will know if it works or not, the trial won't last more than a year before they seek approval. Approval will take less than a year probably, so that's under 2 years. It won't take any time at all for them to begin offering it on a limited basis. It will only take years if you are waiting for it to become more widely available, and for the price to fall. If you have half a mil in the bank I bet you can get this done in 2023, if not sooner. If you're a broke college student then yeah it's going to take ten years before you can afford it so just get a hair transplant.

In Asia including Japan baldness for men and women has a significantly higher cultural negative impact than in the Western world.

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
In Asia including Japan baldness for men and women has a significantly higher cultural negative impact than in the Western world.
must be the reason why samurai and so on shaved their head in the balding areas, if it's cool and normal it can't be disgraceful

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont know if it's true, but anyway baldness is much less common in japan and other asian countries than in western world

Mighty

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's amazing how many people know absolutely nothing about the world outside of their own little box. Imagine being a bald 30 year old in a part of the world where old men look like this
View attachment 145013 View attachment 145014
Or like this:

images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSmGR7zeJJ8iVckqh-JnExyMAJyiuA3H1DOLw&usqp=CAU.jpg

Mighty

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you really ignorant enough to believe that's the norm in China, let alone Japan?
?

The heck are you talking about? I just posted a pic.

I don't know the context, but it doesn't matter what the norm is. Independently of the level of social judgment, all baldies would like their hair back, even those who shave their heads.