Update From The God Himself - Dr. Takashi Tsuji

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just popping in to see if my cloned hair follicles are ready. Guess not. Back in a few (months).

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
?

The heck are you talking about? I just posted a pic.

I don't know the context, but it doesn't matter what the norm is. Independently of the level of social judgment, all baldies would like their hair back, even those who shave their heads.
Of course it matters what the norm is. Everybody want their hair but some want it MORE

clarence-forgotpassword

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Pegasus

You haven't met a lot of asian people, have you? Among 50 year olds the proportion of NW5 asians is to me almost as high as for europeans. Maybe the proportion of NW1s is just so much higher there.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Many old Japanese have just f*****g fantastic hair like you'd never ever see in Caucasians. I still remember that cab driver with his white elvis pompadour hairstyle. Out of this world.

The percentage of bald Japanese students at my uni was 0. So yes, they do bald but much less so on average than us. So much is pretty evident and uncontroversial.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So would you rather have a small dick and hair or a big dick and no hair?
Relax everybody it was just a joke, since we were talking about racial stereotypes, that's all...
Lol all the butthurt people dislike my comment

Last edited:

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
tsuji is pretty much irrelevant to most balding men imo, you have to be past the point of no return where conventional or even aggressive unconventional methods don't work, oh and you have to be able to shell out maybe six figures. I guess it can give some hope though and for those it does i wish them all the best, scientifically however it's a great advancement.

Omega2327

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
wtf is he talking about? hair regrowth components and Minoxidil? Hair cloning ain't a simple Minoxidil like component and five years, not this sh*t again...
Haha man don’t mix this up with their hair cloning, pretty sure it’s completely separate..

Omega2327

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
tsuji is pretty much irrelevant to most balding men imo, you have to be past the point of no return where conventional or even aggressive unconventional methods don't work, oh and you have to be able to shell out maybe six figures. I guess it can give some hope though and for those it does i wish them all the best, scientifically however it's a great advancement.
Agreed you’d have to be able to shell out six figures in the beginning but what do you mean “you have to be past the point of no return?” It should be thought of as an expensive hair transplant with effectively unlimited donor supply.

nahte42

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought that if we uphold standard economics, the cost will be primarily determined by demand and ability to pay. I really don't think that many rich bald guys care enough about getting hair to shell out that much money. Rich people are usually the most conservative with spending. There are also fewer rich bald guys than middle class and poor bald guys. It'll be mostly middle class guys who want this procedure, and that puts 6 figures out of the affordability range. Therefore I don't see how the cost could remain over 6 figures even if it starts there when it's first released. There won't be anyone paying to have it done. It would seem the cost would have to be around roughly $50,000. Like a terrible car loan, but a far wiser financial choice.

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha man don’t mix this up with their hair cloning, pretty sure it’s completely separate..
I do really hope so, it would make sense if we look at the point where tsuji stepped down from cloning and is switching to Minoxidil 2.0 as side treatment

nahte42

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tsuji said it would take ten years for the price to reach that of a conventional hair transplant. It will take years to scale up. At first there will be only one place to get it performed. Some of the best hair transplant surgeons have waiting lists of people spending 50k. Celebrities alone will be enough to keep a single clinic busy. Keep in mind too, this isn't just for men.

Ugh, the continuation of more advanced technology... only accessible to the upper class... while the rest of humanity falls farther and farther behind on its path to biological extinction.

I can't wait 10 years. Doubt I'd even make it that long. Gonna have to find the best FUE procedure I can get right now.

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is hair cloning canceled ? Have we been waiting for 5 years for nothing all is japanese bullshit hahha

Where have you read that it has been cancelled? I do not understand the interest of wanting to misinform these people.