Update From The God Himself - Dr. Takashi Tsuji

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Almost 25 years passed since embryonic stem cells were introduced to the world and 12 years since iPSCs were created by Shinya Yamanaka. Still 5-6 stem cells have the same gene expression and quality out of 100. So, it is not easy at all to produce stem cells in big numbers with same gene expression and quality. Also nobody knows how they will act inside of the body.

Yeah but thats quality maintained in a lab environment though no ? Presumably once the two types of cells are cloned and introduced into the scalp of the patient the body manages and regulates the cell function to full health .

NiBBa

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think the first nigga will get a tsuji transplant in 10 years and it will be affordable for the average nigga in 25 years. Sounds realistic

max310

Established Member
Reaction score
I think the first nigga will get a tsuji transplant in 10 years and it will be affordable for the average nigga in 25 years. Sounds realistic
This means it will be available for the middle-eastern nigga “me” in 50 years. SIGN ME UP!!!.

Medusa01

My Regimen
Reaction score
as far as I understand, there will be no solution for 10 years . it's not even clear when the human trial will be So why the media and Takashi tsuji constantly pointing to 2020

NiBBa

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would be happy if there will be a ∞ graft cure in less than 10 years in middle europe for bout 30'000 $. By then I would be 27 and money was never the problem.

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where did you find that only 5/100 cells have high quality?
this is a well-known fact about pluripotent stem cell induction. only a very small percentage adequately transitions, the rest does not, making it an inefficient process overall.

Subigang

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
this is a well-known fact about pluripotent stem cell induction. only a very small percentage adequately transitions, the rest does not, making it an inefficient process overall.

Regardless, they have said publicly that they have a solid mass production method so it sounds like this should not be a huge issue with the overall process. As for the technology, Kyocera’s entire purpose in the partnership is to provide the tech for a larger scale production. And as far as 2020 trials go, Tsuji has said they are aiming for 2020 human clinical trials.

OneDay_NW0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If I remember right, they also said they wanna make it available for everybody (in price conditions).

-Synergy-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t think the technology is anything to be concerned about. Technology is growing at an exponential rate. The cell biology is a slow process. I thought human trials were supposed to happen this year?

Subigang

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t think the technology is anything to be concerned about. Technology is growing at an exponential rate. The cell biology is a slow process. I thought human trials were supposed to happen this year?
They recently said that they are starting some kind of research in hospitals this year and they are aiming for human clinical trials starting in 2020.

Subigang

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Wow, a lot of information here. Much to unpack:

Google translate makes the grammar a little confusing, but the Q and A was especially interesting:

"Q: A messy story, how much can be put into practical use at the shortest ?

A: The target is within 10 years, but it is wound around and the target is at least 0 years .

I haven't disclosed the 〇 part because it ’s bad, but I ’ll just say that it ’s not at least a couple of years.

Q: How much is the price expected ? Is 10 times the actual flocking unit price real?

A: The prospect of 10 times the unit cost of flocking at present is a good line . The cost of cultivating hair follicle cells is very high, and even if it is put to practical use, it will initially cost tens of millions of yen."

Using a different translator for different (but equally confusing) grammar:

"Q:How much time can you put it to practical use in the shortest time?

A:within 10 years, the goal is to make a roll and to make a roll for the shortest period of time.

〇 Of part, because I heard that no talk, but do not publish, keep saying only that it is not at least here 2~3 年.

Q:How Much Will the price be?At the moment of the planting unit price of the 10 倍 倍て実 っ

A: at the moment of planting unit price is expected to be equal to or greater than the number of hairs.It takes tens of millions of yen in the initial stage even if it is put into practical use because the cost of the hair follicle cell culture equipment is very high."

So the target is within 10 years? Quite confused by the weird grammar.

And it sounds like it will initially cost 10s of millions of yen, which is hundreds of thousands of USD. Any ideas how many years it will take to go down to around 100k?

Last edited:

Medusa01

My Regimen
Reaction score

Google translate makes the grammar a little confusing, but the Q and A was especially interesting:

A: The target is within 10 years, but it is wound around and the target is at least 0 years .

I haven't disclosed the 〇 part because it ’s bad, but I ’ll just say that it ’s not at least a couple of years.

Q: How much is the price expected ? Is 10 times the actual flocking unit price real?

A: The prospect of 10 times the unit cost of flocking at present is a good line . The cost of cultivating hair follicle cells is very high, and even if it is put to practical use, it will initially cost tens of millions of yen."

A:within 10 years, the goal is to make a roll and to make a roll for the shortest period of time.

〇 Of part, because I heard that no talk, but do not publish, keep saying only that it is not at least here 2~3 年.

Q:How Much Will the price be?At the moment of the planting unit price of the 10 倍 倍て実 っ

A: at the moment of planting unit price is expected to be equal to or greater than the number of hairs.It takes tens of millions of yen in the initial stage even if it is put into practical use because the cost of the hair follicle cell culture equipment is very high."

And it sounds like it will initially cost 10s of millions of yen, which is hundreds of thousands of USD. Any ideas how many years it will take to go down to around 100k?
is this information correct? 10 years is a very long time, technology is moving very slowly,damn I don't want to be bald for 10 more years

H

Reaction score
is this information correct? 10 years is a very long time, technology is moving very slowly,damn I don't want to be bald for 10 more years
Ya the barrier to entry that was getting to me was the cash.

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Sometimes I think Tsuji is a joke ...