Update From The God Himself - Dr. Takashi Tsuji

OneDay_NW0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
10 more years and a very very high initial price, sounds fucked up:oops:

edit: Well that site looks not very trustworthy. How can you find such a site when you don't even speak chinese?^^

Last edited:

Medusa01

My Regimen
Reaction score
damn it. today I had a huge disappointment. this treatment is not for us but for our children.I wish I was born now .If the human experiment succeeds, why does it take so long? should we focus on other treatments? like a rapunzelbioscience or stemsontx. can cure many diseases but cannot cause baldness?

Subigang

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly I think it’s legit, I don’t think this random guy has any reason to lie. Also, if someone could better translate the key parts of it (or the YouTube video linked on it) that would be amazing.

Subigang

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
10 more years and a very very high initial price, sounds fucked up:oops:

edit: Well that site looks not very trustworthy. How can you find such a site when you don't even speak chinese?^^

It’s Japanese, and why would it not be trustworthy? Why would he lie about this?

Subigang

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Q: How much can you put a pummy talk, the shortest possible time, into practical use?

A: The target is 10 years or less, but it is wrapped around the wind and is targeted at a minimum of 30 years. The section of this article is not open to the public, but it is not at least two to three years.

Another translation website gave me this

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
„Kyocera, RIKEN and Organ Technologies are aiming for clinical research in Fiscal Year 2019 (Year ending March 31, 2019), with the goal to put the technologies into practical use in 2020.“

So with „practical use“ was Never meant a commercial market launch? It was always meant, that in 2020 will The first patients out of The clinical trial would be treatened??

f*** my life!!!

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
„Kyocera, RIKEN and Organ Technologies are aiming for clinical research in Fiscal Year 2019 (Year ending March 31, 2019), with the goal to put the technologies into practical use in 2020.“

So with „practical use“ was Never meant a commercial market launch? It was always meant, that in 2020 will The first patients out of The clinical trial would be treatened??

f*** my life!!!

I have always assumed that in 2020 they would announce the news that this "method" works, A marketing would be later. What I didn't expect was for them to say 10 years.
I've been reading that blog again and the conversations don't make much sense...

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It would be very Important of a japanese member could translate.
@Trichosan Can You please ask your wife to translate and to proof if this conversation is legit?

Thank You so much!

LongFiveYears

My Regimen
Reaction score
This interview is really strange, totally different to what they where saying the last couple of years..
And the whole blog look pretty suspicious to me..

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow, a lot of information here. Much to unpack:

Google translate makes the grammar a little confusing, but the Q and A was especially interesting:

"Q: A messy story, how much can be put into practical use at the shortest ?

A: The target is within 10 years, but it is wound around and the target is at least 0 years .

I haven't disclosed the 〇 part because it ’s bad, but I ’ll just say that it ’s not at least a couple of years.

Q: How much is the price expected ? Is 10 times the actual flocking unit price real?

A: The prospect of 10 times the unit cost of flocking at present is a good line . The cost of cultivating hair follicle cells is very high, and even if it is put to practical use, it will initially cost tens of millions of yen."

U

I am asking two of my Japanese friends, because I don't get the roll part '巻きに巻いて'.

A: The goal is within 10 years, but it is turned arround and the goal is now at least 0 years.

I haven't published the part about 0 (years) because I am not certain about it, but let's just say it's not 2-3 years.

That would be my translation with hindsight to grammar, but beware no guarantees.

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Calm down please!

I have reviewed this video where this boy has interviewed Tsuji himself and according to my translator announces that he has been doing experiments with humans during 2019!

They will announce research reports by the end of 2019.

Only people who have knowledge and agreement, will be able to use this technique.

price per person from 2020-2021. 20 million Yen (in this part I am confused)

I thought it would take 10 years for the price to be affordable for most people.

edito: remember that I got this with my Japanese - Spanish - English translations, I may have misunderstood.

link: