Update From The God Himself - Dr. Takashi Tsuji

Cymro27

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Intercytex and aderans ran similar trials years ago (granted the science has come along a long way since).
People talking about tumour development etc - but surely we would have heard about these patients by now if something adverse like that has happened.

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Intercytex and aderans ran similar trials years ago (granted the science has come along a long way since).
People talking about tumour development etc - but surely we would have heard about these patients by now if something adverse like that has happened.

Actually people do die from stem cell transplants.

"Stem cell transplants are not without risks; although treatment methods, patient selection and after-care have reduced risks, clinical trials since 2001 have still had treatment-related death rates of one or two people in every 100 (1.3%), according to analysis by the European Group for Blood and Bone Marrow Transplantation. The majority of deaths were due to infections." - Source

Every time we do something to our body there is a real risk of dying, 1,3% doesn't seems that high, but when you think about the consequence of dying its quite high. And like its stated majority of the deaths were due to infections, so its something that can happen all over the body which also means the scalp.

And its not to try and do some fear mongering here, but the risks are real, and of course those risk won't always be advertised all over the different clinical studies.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually people do die from stem cell transplants.

"Stem cell transplants are not without risks; although treatment methods, patient selection and after-care have reduced risks, clinical trials since 2001 have still had treatment-related death rates of one or two people in every 100 (1.3%), according to analysis by the European Group for Blood and Bone Marrow Transplantation. The majority of deaths were due to infections." - Source

Every time we do something to our body there is a real risk of dying, 1,3% doesn't seems that high, but when you think about the consequence of dying its quite high. And like its stated majority of the deaths were due to infections, so its something that can happen all over the body which also means the scalp.

And its not to try and do some fear mongering here, but the risks are real, and of course those risk won't always be advertised all over the different clinical studies.
those are other type of stem cells than those used for hair you moron.

"Haematopoietic (pronounced hee-mato-poy-etic) stem cells are found mainly in our bone marrow"
"
After five years, 69% continued to show no relapses, no progression and no new lesions.

All those in the study experienced severe side effects. Most of these happened within the first 30 days after transplant and were linked to low white blood cell counts and infections.
"

this website attracts the biggest misinformed anxiety ridden low T morons ive ever seen

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
those are other type of stem cells than those used for hair you moron.

"Haematopoietic (pronounced hee-mato-poy-etic) stem cells are found mainly in our bone marrow"
"
After five years, 69% continued to show no relapses, no progression and no new lesions.

All those in the study experienced severe side effects. Most of these happened within the first 30 days after transplant and were linked to low white blood cell counts and infections.
"

this website attracts the biggest misinformed anxiety ridden low T morons ive ever seen

What do you think Tsuji and Replicel are working with? its still a stem cell treatment.

So there is no need to try and act like there are no risk involved in those kind of treatments. Just because it doesn't SPECIFICALLY states hair loss treatment doesn't make it irrelevant. Stem Cell treatments have been around for quite sometime, and they will meet same problems as with other stem cell treatments.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
What do you think Tsuji and Replicel are working with? its still a stem cell treatment.

So there is no need to try and act like there are no risk involved in those kind of treatments. Just because it doesn't SPECIFICALLY states hair loss treatment doesn't make it irrelevant. Stem Cell treatments have been around for quite sometime, and they will meet same problems as with other stem cell treatments.
"RCH-01 is an autologous cell therapy utilizing dermal sheath cup (DSC) cells isolated from the hair follicle "

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"RCH-01 is an autologous cell therapy utilizing dermal sheath cup (DSC) cells isolated from the hair follicle "

Hair Follicle Dermal Stem Cells Regenerate the Dermal Sheath, Repopulate the Dermal Papilla, and Modulate Hair Type

Now that we just copy/paste from Replicel.

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
meh, those articles are the "we can cure hairloss" of 1995. what is being written in a magazine vs actual research state is very different. much like other areas where the media completely exaggerates the progress and then everyone is upset and disappointed the tit takes so long. ever experienced that before?
Many people forget that hair follicle is one of the most complex organ in our body. With the advantage of stem cell science last 15 years we are finally in position to create full human hair follicle from stem cells. Science takes time, but it will happen. Soon or later. Even if scientists produce full human hair follicle they still have to create technology for massive production and train doctors.

Subigang

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Many people forget that hair follicle is one of the most complex organ in our body. With the advantage of stem cell science last 15 years we are finally in position to create full human hair follicle from stem cells. Science takes time, but it will happen. Soon or later. Even if scientists produce full human hair follicle they still have to create technology for massive production and train doctors.

I agree, I really do think Tsuji & co will get there eventually. Based on what I've read it sounds like they are prepared (or at least in the process of preparing) for a pretty massive boom in production. The only question on my mind is how long it will take for the conditional release to be lifted and for this to be made available to U.S. citizens.

Some general conditional release reading:
https://www.caladrius.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Sietsema-et-al.-2018-RAPS.pdf

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Tsuji treatment will be only for tiny minority of people who can pay a lot of money. Even if other clinics and doctors wants to use Tsuji method they will need training and clinical trials.

Subigang

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tsuji treatment will be only for tiny minority of people who can pay a lot of money. Even if other clinics and doctors wants to use Tsuji method they will need training and clinical trials.

Sure, hypothetically maybe 100k? Even so, I wonder when US citizens will be able to get this treatment.

ZP31

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys need to understand that whatever treatment comes out first that is highly effective; is probably going to be adopted by clinics worldwide.

Similar as to how many hairloss surgeons have purchased and use ARTAS robots.

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You guys need to understand that whatever treatment comes out first that is highly effective; is probably going to be adopted by clinics worldwide.

Similar as to how many hairloss surgeons have purchased and use ARTAS robots.
This is totally different. Only highly trained doctors can perform procedures like this. Nobody wants cancer or unnatural looking hair on their heads. Plus, the whole technology and equipment behind this method will be highly expensive.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is totally different. Only highly trained doctors can perform procedures like this. Nobody wants cancer or unnatural looking hair on their heads. Plus, the whole technology and equipment behind this method will be highly expensive.

Dude this is a cell based treatment. Tsuji is partnered with a company that is creating the technology behind the process. It will more than likley end up being a gun type delivery device that will literally insert cells in the correct position. Ultimately this procedure could be completely robotic and you could even map your hairline on the computer with chosen density - I mean that’s probably 30 years away but even in the trials I’m sure they’ve got technology to support clinical use following the trials.

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Dude this is a cell based treatment. Tsuji is partnered with a company that is creating the technology behind the process. It will more than likley end up being a gun type delivery device that will literally insert cells in the correct position. Ultimately this procedure could be completely robotic and you could even map your hairline on the computer with chosen density - I mean that’s probably 30 years away but even in the trials I’m sure they’ve got technology to support clinical use following the trials.
You still have to multiply them in labaratory and I guess is not easy procedure.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
You still have to multiply them in labaratory and I guess is not easy procedure.

No that part will probably be the easiest once they have the methodology down. The hardest will be the cell placement in the scalp but as I said I’m sure they’ll use technology to do that . There is no way you could plant each cell by hand - from a business perspective it would be insanely counterproductive

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
No that part will probably be the easiest once they have the methodology down. The hardest will be the cell placement in the scalp but as I said I’m sure they’ll use technology to do that . There is no way you could plant each cell by hand - from a business perspective it would be insanely counterproductive
Almost 25 years passed since embryonic stem cells were introduced to the world and 12 years since iPSCs were created by Shinya Yamanaka. Still 5-6 stem cells have the same gene expression and quality out of 100. So, it is not easy at all to produce stem cells in big numbers with same gene expression and quality. Also nobody knows how they will act inside of the body.

Subigang

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Almost 25 years passed since embryonic stem cells were introduced to the world and 12 years since iPSCs were created by Shinya Yamanaka. Still 5-6 stem cells have the same gene expression and quality out of 100. So, it is not easy at all to produce stem cells in big numbers with same gene expression and quality. Also nobody knows how they will act inside of the body.

Where did you find that only 5/100 cells have high quality?