Update From The God Himself - Dr. Takashi Tsuji

Pepe with hair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bigger oof.

100K would be reasonable. Since they talked about 10 years for the average person, the price could drop quite fast. The average price for a hair transplant is between 4000 and 15 000. Maybe in 2024/ 2025 the price will still be high, but reachable.
But I don't know what I'm talking about, and I'm probably over thinking some random claims .

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The exciting thing is if it could be true, they have been doing clinical experiments with people for 2019 is great! and more if you submit those reports at the end of 2019!

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The exciting thing is if it could be true, they have been doing clinical experiments with people for 2019 is great! and more if you submit those reports at the end of 2019!

Bro it was The Most disappointing News for me today in this hairloss forum. But if You Are right, this would be great. But we Read in two sources, that human trials will Start in end of 2019/2020. that would not match.

Pepe with hair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Yes. I think the science is probably well established. We may finally have a "cure".
To be honest, I wasn't expecting such a high price. I'm sorry, but 370K is ridiculous.

Subigang

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m not surprised, plastic surgery is a field for millionaires and they found the first “cure” to something that has affected tons of millionaires. 370k is ridiculous to us but a lot of people would be willing to pay that in the beginning. Hopefully it doesn’t take too long for that price to go down.

Subigang

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am asking two of my Japanese friends, because I don't get the roll part '巻きに巻いて'.

A: The goal is within 10 years, but it is turned arround and the goal is now at least 0 years.

I haven't published the part about 0 (years) because I am not certain about it, but let's just say it's not 2-3 years.

That would be my translation with hindsight to grammar, but beware no guarantees.

Thank you for doing this! It’s funny how simple differences in grammar change the entire meaning of the answer. If your version of the answer is correct, that would be amazing, but we can’t get our hopes up too high.

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you for doing this! It’s funny how simple differences in grammar change the entire meaning of the answer. If your version of the answer is correct, that would be amazing, but we can’t get our hopes up too high.

Nevertheless i don’t ger The Point. What is meant with „0 Years“? Or what he Wanst To say with 0 Years, 10 Years, 2-3 Years... cant get The context

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro it was The Most disappointing News for me today in this hairloss forum. But if You Are right, this would be great. But we Read in two sources, that human trials will Start in end of 2019/2020. that would not match.

one thing is experiments (I imagine phase 1) and another different thing is essays (I imagine phase 2) the email that received "Noisette" was right.

Pepe with hair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nevertheless i don’t ger The Point. What is meant with „0 Years“? Or what he Wanst To say with 0 Years, 10 Years, 2-3 Years... cant get The context

Yes, we need Japanese speakers to translate that.
Now let's find out together a way of making around 400K

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
This treatment will not be for average Joe. First 10 years it will be for very rich people. And even it is 30 000 dollars still vast majority of people will not care.

OneDay_NW0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess he has to milk the cashcow as fast as he can until those other treatments arrive the market. When we have different solutions for this problem, you can't charge the price of a one family house for a bunch hours of work.

I dont know what's worse. No available treatment or a treatment available with such a moon-price.

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, we need Japanese speakers to translate that.
Now let's find out together a way of making around 400K

I imagine that the first cases will be expensive due to lack of personnel, equipment, etc. It also depends on how many follicles you want to get. I believe that the high price will not be maintained very much since only very few people would obtain it and supposing that they care about the fall of hair.
With 300k I would forget about the hair loss complex...

Pepe with hair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I imagine that the first cases will be expensive due to lack of personnel, equipment, etc. It also depends on how many follicles you want to get. I believe that the high price will not be maintained very much since only very few people would obtain it and supposing that they care about the fall of hair.
With 300k I would forget about the hair loss complex...

Agree. This is a very little niche market at this price range : very rich males who care about their hairloss.

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I got The information of my Source that in Fall a Press realese Will Be given for tsujis project.
Hoping they will Confirm market release in 2020... maybe then we will have Clearity out of serious news

OneDay_NW0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hell, our information-value sucks so hard^^ We're somewhere between "they need at least 10 more years" and "next year it all begins".