Update From The God Himself - Dr. Takashi Tsuji

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
You know why there's not a single product or company in the current pipeline researching on this ? Because it's bullshit
L'Oreal is trying to 4D print follicles, Tsuji is trying to clone healthy follicles, Replicel/Shiseido are trying to kinda reinforce and refill what has been depleted in follicles themselves to quickly popularize.
You do not need a new scalp, you need resistant follicles, or new ones if science can't manage to do this

A real cure, if it's even achievable on a developed human being, will be genetic.

Just stop with this decalcification nonsense @Arrade, this is truly contagious
Mate I agree, I don't need other people to understand or benefit from this. If every other man was bald or castrating themselves, I'll probably get more finite resources

The genetic theory has never been proven, never been explained or shown why. I don't understand how you could believe random hairs on the scalp could at all be engineered to at a random point with no environemental basis destroyed by your own hormone

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Stem cells and gene edition science are still on very early stage. It will need probably another 20-30 years to understand them better and put in practice.

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do we know when the pre-clinical trials will be over?

If they are successful, Tsuji will need to recruit human trial subjects. Can’t just be done in a few days I suppose..

Do we have any official info on the pre-clinical trials yet?

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sad hairloss Forum. No informations and One japanese hairloss Blogger who does not have The Time to Go on important Conference in Tokio instead posting Christmas greetings of Follicum....

Not Any Information about The 23. November with Tsuji and Shiseido was given.

Here my little Part in this Forum hoping @Noisette come back!
https://www.japan.go.jp/tomodachi/2019/winter2019/monitoring_health_in_everyday_life.html
Was Tsuji suposed to be at the conference too??
Some guy went there I think, or at least claied to.... and he brought bad news about Shiseido. They apparently did not get the regrowth results which Replicel was projecting. I think it was @Long John Silver . Somenone correct me if I'm wrong.

Yeah, we need people like @Noisette back. He hasn't been on the forum for over six months now. Even that makes me sad...

We can only keep hoping and coping for now. Pray for Tsuji everyone.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Was Tsuji suposed to be at the conference too??
Some guy went there I think, or at least claied to.... and he brought bad news about Shiseido. They apparently did not get the regrowth results which Replicel was projecting. I think it was @Long John Silver . Somenone correct me if I'm wrong.

Yeah, we need people like @Noisette back. He hasn't been on the forum for over six months now. Even that makes me sad...

We can only keep hoping and coping for now. Pray for Tsuji everyone.

WRONG. Search and read again.

BrianH

Reaction score
If they are going to start there human trials in April, or March, should we assume they have over come their last hurdles with the actual culturing of cells (or whatever scientifically they do) and that's why they are prepared to move forward with human trials ?

xetrys

Established Member
Reaction score
If they are going to start there human trials in April, or March, should we assume they have over come their last hurdles with the actual culturing of cells (or whatever scientifically they do) and that's why they are prepared to move forward with human trials ?

In their latest press release they indicate that they are 'past research stage'. They need to do repeat animal tests (which supposedly has been done in q4 2018, but we don't know for sure), before doing phase 1 on humans. Afaik commercialization in 2020 is then basically a proxy for phase 2/3.

So yes, the method exists and the hurdles have been overcome. It depends on how you define hurdles though, because I reckon there will still be a few (that are not directly science related), such as scalability and availability. Anyhow, before they proceed with the trials on humans there will be another press release.

BrianH

Reaction score
In their latest press release they indicate that they are 'past research stage'. They need to do repeat animal tests (which supposedly has been done in q4 2018, but we don't know for sure), before doing phase 1 on humans. Afaik commercialization in 2020 is then basically a proxy for phase 2/3.

So yes, the method exists and the hurdles have been overcome. It depends on how you define hurdles though, because I reckon there will still be a few (that are not directly science related), such as scalability and availability. Anyhow, before they proceed with the trials on humans there will be another press release.
Thanks for your response !

Cymro27

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This would be great if we didn’t know that such things always take much longer than originally anticipated. Remember replicel planned to be available RIGHT NOW, Breezula has been projected to be in 2020, now it‘s 2022. when they say 2019 then expect them to start trails in H1 2022

That's often true but they have kept to other time lines pretty well (pre clinical trials for example). Just keep an eye on clinical trials in Japan, they are sorted by newest first on the website.
https://rctportal.niph.go.jp/en/
We'll see the first follicle gems planted in humans this year - I hope we see good results too.

Bob9881

My Regimen
Reaction score
Heys guys
Iam new to this forum/talk,but I was wondering how promising this guy and his findings are.Is he going to clinch the deal with his method ?

Pepe with hair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's often true but they have kept to other time lines pretty well (pre clinical trials for example). Just keep an eye on clinical trials in Japan, they are sorted by newest first on the website.
https://rctportal.niph.go.jp/en/
We'll see the first follicle gems planted in humans this year - I hope we see good results too.

Yes, their last press release indicates they are still on track.