Update From The God Himself - Dr. Takashi Tsuji

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Has the probability of seeing bioengineered human hairs on a human in the coming year ever been higher? It appears Japan may be looking to try and welcome more tourist from the west especially in 2019 to 2020 according to Birke, Sarah. "Yes we ryokan." The World in 2019. The Economist. If true, this fits very well with Organ Tech's timeline.

I hope so. At the first whiff of success and treatment in Japan, I'll be on the next plane.

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i have sad news they stopped their research(hair cloning) they failed our hope is another spring
Wow what a troll niveau.
Not even some faked proof or an explainition why you know...
You are the worst troll i have seen arround here

vinnievandall

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I got diffuse thining with a receding hairline and as a bonus severe retrograde alopecia do you guys think tsuji would be an option for me still?
IMG_20181217_220113.jpg

vinnievandall

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well in principle they can just clone 1000 hair out of a single graft, the issue will just be to identify which hair is resistant and which is not.
1000 hairs or 1000 hair folicels? Because an avarage person still needs 150000 folicels to have a complete set of hair :/

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well in principle they can just clone 1000 hair out of a single graft, the issue will just be to identify which hair is resistant and which is not.

where could you read that only 1000 hairs? if it were like that, it would not be profitable for anyone.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
1000 hairs or 1000 hair folicels? Because an avarage person still needs 150000 folicels to have a complete set of hair :/
Hair iirc. But don't worry too much, everyone has at least 150 healthy hair on his head.