Update From The God Himself - Dr. Takashi Tsuji

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I assume we will never know what Tsuji will tell in these lectures.
The Japanese YOUTUBER wrote me he won’t attend the zoom conferences.
I just wanted to share that Tsuji is still active in regenerative medicine.

So please go on discussing about Hitler and your Dutasterid regime

I don't take dutasteride nor have I participated in the political conversations but you heard him guys, get back to it!

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
FT comment:

Hi everyone,

I hope there was no misunderstanding about the content of the email I received (Kyocera) :

The plan scheduled to start in 2020 but research is delayed.
Drug approval Japan is still expected.

We will contact you again after the clinical trial results at the university hospital.

Best regards!

What I wanted to say is that the clinical trial project is still ongoing and has not been dropped, contrary to what some may have said about the fact that Tsuji is no longer the director.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
FT comment:

Hi everyone,

I hope there was no misunderstanding about the content of the email I received (Kyocera) :

We will contact you again after the clinical trial results at the university hospital.

Best regards!

What I wanted to say is that the clinical trial project is still ongoing and has not been dropped, contrary to what some may have said about the fact that Tsuji is no longer the director.

That email seems to indicate that the initial clinical trial is currently underway. If that's the case there should be big news this year.

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That email seems to indicate that the initial clinical trial is currently underway. If that's the case there should be big news this year.

I wasn’t sure if the word „drug approval“ matches with Tsujis therapy. Drug approval for me is in connection with pills or topicals.

Or do you think that „drug approval“ is also meaning for regenerative medicine treatment?

It seems like they are waiting for drug approval to start the trial. The trial hasn’t started already!

Last edited:

nameless2

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
FT comment:

Hi everyone,

Best regards!

I can't tell for sure what this means. First they say the research *IS* delayed which means the research IS presently delayed. This means their clinical trials are NOT happening at this time. If the trials were delayed but the delay is over they would have said research WAS delayed, not IS delayed. But then they say they will contact again after the clinical trial results, as if the clinical trials are presently ongoing. I can't tell from this information if clinical trials are underway or if they're (still) delayed. But I think this info is coming from Japan so perhaps there are language interpretation issues involved that are making it hard to understand what's being said. Can we get clarification?

Last edited:

nameless2

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think that's just a translation difficulty. Japanese to English is not easy. He probably just meant, getting it through the regulatory process, and that was the easiest way he knew to convey that in English. I don't think they will be using any drugs except for already approved numbing agents. I read it as the research was delayed, but they have now begun the first clinical trial, and will contact him again when the trial is over and they release the results.

You might be right but it's just too difficult to determine for sure from the info that we have.

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It reads to me like they won't be able to start the trial in 2020 and have delayed until next year. But yeah that could be chalked up to difficulties translating.

nameless2

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It reads to me like they won't be able to start the trial in 2020 and have delayed until next year. But yeah that could be chalked up to difficulties translating.

I can't tell when they're projecting to start trials. I don't see anything about starting trials even next year. Really, to me it looks like they're saying that the trials are on indefinite hold until they report otherwise.

Beowulf

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's doesn't look like an update it's just a seminar. I went to these frequently as a postgraduate and they just talk about their published work and a summary of the subject matter of their ongoing projects.

They're generally careful not to give away results or findings until after they've been reviewed. Though they will fill everyone with hope about the future applications of their research.

It's still worth watching. People will ask questions and it will give people a better idea of what Tsuji's career goals are. He might be changing his focus to teeth. I know some people were scared that Tsuji stepping down meant that things were going sour, but I think it's more likely that he's returning to his career as a researcher.

You guys are reading into this message too much, it was ambiguous on purpose. Research delays could be anything, and that's especially true during COVID-19. Subjects might not be returning to their assessments, team meetings might be postponed by COVID restrictions, the hospital might be busy with COVID related studies etc. The real point is that they're still trying to get approval, and expect the present study to be a success.

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's still worth watching. People will ask questions and it will give people a better idea of what Tsuji's career goals are. He might be changing his focus to teeth. I know some people were scared that Tsuji stepping down meant that things were going sour, but I think it's more likely that he's returning to his career as a researcher.

You guys are reading into this message too much, it was ambiguous on purpose. Research delays could be anything, and that's especially true during COVID-19. Subjects might not be returning to their assessments, team meetings might be postponed by COVID restrictions, the hospital might be busy with COVID related studies etc. The real point is that they're still trying to get approval, and expect the present study to be a success.

I agree I never thought Tsuji stepping down from director was ever anything more than a lifestyle decision for him. I believe the research is still ongoing and that nothing has happened to suggest I can't be successful. I just meant that there won't be anything new because these conferences are just a wankfest

Beowulf

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree I never thought Tsuji stepping down from director was ever anything more than a lifestyle decision for him. I believe the research is still ongoing and that nothing has happened to suggest I can't be successful. I just meant that there won't be anything new because these conferences are just a wankfest

Yeah I agree, I think Tsuji is just trying to remind the field that he's a researcher not a CEO.

nameless2

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

The message clearly says that the project is temporarily delayed for an undetermined amount of time. This means it could start back up in a few months or a few years or whenever.

That having been said, I do think that it doesn't look good when the lead researcher steps down and the research goes into a delay mode. It looks like it could mean that the project is actually over, perhaps because it failed. I hope not but it looks like that may be the case.

And I would add to this that Tsuji never did report that he found a way to resolve the inductivity issues. I was at a couple hair websites (including Hairsite) that did Q & A's with Tsuji's team and we asked them if they conquered the inductivity issues and they said "No" but that they were predicting they would have it solved soon. I think that anyone here who wants to can go to Hairsite and look up that old Q & A with Team Tsuji and see where Team Tsuji said this.

I'm not aware of anyplace where Team Tsuji flat-out stated that they had found a solution to that problem. If they didn't solve the inducitivity problem then there's no way his treatment would grow a decent amount of hair and that could explain why he stepped down and it could explain why the tech is on an indefinite hold.

Last edited:

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That having been said, I do think that it doesn't look good when the lead researcher steps down and the research goes into a delay mode. It looks like it could mean that the project is actually over perhaps because it failed.

And I would add to this that Tsuji never did report that he found a way to resolve the inductivity issues. I was at a couple hair websites that did Q & A's with his team and we asked them if they conquered the inductivity issues and they said "No" but that they were predicting they would have it solved soon.

I'm not aware of anywhere where he flat-out stated that he had found a solution to that problem. If he didn't solve the inducitivity problem then there's no way his treatment would grow a decent amount of hair. And that could explain why he stepped down and it could explain why the tech is on an indefinite hold.

As much as it pains me to say it, you may be right. This may be the end of the Tsuji operation. The DP cell inductivity problem strikes again.

nameless2

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
As much as it pains me to say it, you may be right. This may be the end of the Tsuji operation. The DP cell inductivity problem strikes again.

Maybe. Maybe not. We'll see if they do or don't re-start the research in a reasonable amount of time.

But I will say that this inductivity problem has already taken down Intercytex and Aderans, and I think it's in the process of taking down RCH-01 even as we speak.

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is somebody in this forum able to attend to any of this Zoom conferences?

I won’t attend unfortunately

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Funny that he should "clone" teeth with the more or less same technique and the hair procedure should be a total failure... We'll see how well it works out for him as a researcher if his lead project is a mess like many think.

nameless2

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The message only clearly states its delayed when read or if context. When you look at the entire message together, he could very well have only meant that it Was delayed, but it's back on track now.

The message is unclear but it does say that the research "IS" delayed. The word "IS" refers to the PRESENT STATE of the situation. The idea that the message says the research WAS delayed and is now back on track is being invented by wishful-thinking posters here, not the actual message.The actual message says that the research IS delayed and in this instance the word "IS" refers to the present state of the research, not a previous state of the research.

Last edited:

Omega2327

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The message clearly says that the project is temporarily delayed for an undetermined amount of time. This means it could start back up in a few months or a few years or whenever.

That having been said, I do think that it doesn't look good when the lead researcher steps down and the research goes into a delay mode. It looks like it could mean that the project is actually over, perhaps because it failed. I hope not but it looks like that may be the case.

And I would add to this that Tsuji never did report that he found a way to resolve the inductivity issues. I was at a couple hair websites (including Hairsite) that did Q & A's with Tsuji's team and we asked them if they conquered the inductivity issues and they said "No" but that they were predicting they would have it solved soon. I think that anyone here who wants to can go to Hairsite and look up that old Q & A with Team Tsuji and see where Team Tsuji said this.

I'm not aware of anyplace where Team Tsuji flat-out stated that they had found a solution to that problem. If they didn't solve the inducitivity problem then there's no way his treatment would grow a decent amount of hair and that could explain why he stepped down and it could explain why the tech is on an indefinite hold.
No I do believe they DID solve that issue. I don’t have the source on me. May have been a noisette post a year or so back I can’t remember atm.

nameless2

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No I do believe they DID solve that issue. I don’t have the source on me. May have been a noisette post a year or so back I can’t remember atm.

If you have something that shows they solved that problem please post it.

Last edited: