Update From The God Himself - Dr. Takashi Tsuji

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So this is still limited to the number of hair foliicles that can be planted by square cm?

Logic dictates they should be able to do a higher density than a normal transplant, the hair follicle germs are much smaller than a grafts, so the incisions are smaller and there'd be less tissue damage overall allowing them to be placed closer together.

My question would be what proportion of the grafts would actually develop into full hair follicles and how many sessions would be required to achieve native density?

jasari

Reaction score
This was one of the questions the forum asked Tsuji before. It is not limited to hair transplant density, it will be able to give you normal density.
Having had 2 previous hair transplant's, transplant density wouldn't even be an issue if that was the case. Outside of bad surgeons, the only real limiting factor with transplants in terms of appearance is density due to donor limitations.

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There will be another two lectures in august given by Takashi Tsuji in a free Zoom conference:
Can you please ask the Japanese Youtuber or Fuji Maru Kagurazaka to join this and share the content with us?

Lecture No 1

http://www.adva.jp/seminar

8/25 ADJ Online New Product Presentation
Webinar
Updated: July 15, 2020
Seminar ID: 5291311
Date: August 25, 2020 10:30-12:30

Lecturer: Takashi Tsuji, Team Leader, Organ Induction Research Team, Center for Biofunctional Sciences, RIKEN

0ece9bfe631ae17907a4dd3d516a2259.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lecture No 2

http://jsprs2020.jp/training/files/jsprs2020_training_regional_20200714.pdf
[Second day] Thursday, August 27

23. Special Lecture 3. 15:15 ~ 16:15 Takashi Tsuji
Toward the realization of hair follicle regenerative medicine as next-generation organ regenerative medicine

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How come there isnt one damn japanese in this forum?

There are some members here who know Japanese people. Somebody has a Japanese wife but he isn’t able to ask her for participating because he is Beta-Male.

Furthermore they are more interested in complaining about hairloss and discussing about racism then investing 2 hours in listening to this Zoom conferences...

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm willing to bet there won't be any useful new information in these lectures.

Normally I would agree, but I have a good feeling about this one.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
We should all connect our minds and send good thoughts and prayers. believe me it can work :cool:
I have been sending the best feelings but gettin balder broooo

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Gotta swap that zix out for dutasteride
Yeah if I can get myself to do so. I took finasteride couple of times but still concerned about sides

nameless2

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Why would Tsuji bother giving an update if he has no new information?

I think he will release new information but the info could be ether good or it could be bad.

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why would Tsuji bother giving an update if he has no new information?

I think he will release new information but the info could be ether good or it could be bad.

It's doesn't look like an update it's just a seminar. I went to these frequently as a postgraduate and they just talk about their published work and a summary of the subject matter of their ongoing projects.

They're generally careful not to give away results or findings until after they've been reviewed. Though they will fill everyone with hope about the future applications of their research.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are u getting super results ? Ur regimen seems to be too good.

Depends what you call super results. I'm still a long way from a full head of hair, but I have a lot more hair than when I started, and I've only been really aggressive for a few months now. It will still be another month before I'm on my full protocol. However, there's already a cosmetic difference.

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I assume we will never know what Tsuji will tell in these lectures.
The Japanese YOUTUBER wrote me he won’t attend the zoom conferences.
I just wanted to share that Tsuji is still active in regenerative medicine.

So please go on discussing about Hitler and your Dutasterid regime

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score

They said he was doubling down in the lab, I guess we can assume that’s true now?

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
The only thing that worries me is the dude is balding...

Record it. Post it on YouTube and turn on auto translation for subtitles.