Update From The God Himself - Dr. Takashi Tsuji

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The more I read through these threads and see the same users the more I know I need to stop looking at this site.

The past 2 pages of comments have been about speculation on the number of people trading hair for a lambo. You have other people hating members for not making their wife translate a Japanese article.

People really read these threads and think they’re so intelligent... run off and play chemist and believe intelligence and race are intertwined at their core. Sickening.

Just goes to show... when you’re at the end of the rope - tie a knot and hang on.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What we need is some precocious college student to come show us all the way. :rolleyes:

How stupid of me to not realize all the races are exactly the same in every way. Orientals are just as tall and fast as blacks, and go bald just as much as whites. Blacks and whites are just as smart as Jews and Koreans. After thousands of years of evolution in different environments we all evolved exactly the same except for the color of our skin. So weird how that worked out.

Why can't people separate acknowledging biological realities from hatred. I have many black friends who are quite intelligent, and they don't get offended by acknowledging racial differences. Acknowledge reality to a white person though and they freak out.
Cool. Go tell your black friends white people are smarter than their kind. You’re such a odd f*****g person. Why does any of those differences matter at all? At the end of the day, you’re still going to be the most active on this site, you’re still delusionally going to be experimenting on yourself like a rat and get absolutely nowhere. You’re just a salty *** old man that didnt apply himself to make something good so you’re wasting all your efforts on a hairloss forum. Big ups, weirdo.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Leave the guy's wife alone. She has to stand that bald head husband everyday so why would she translate articles for desperate folks like yourself who can't even pay for the procedure at least for the next ten years?
She could make a lot of fellow gaijin hunters happy. The only thing that's stopping hakujin from completely replacing Japanese males is our male pattern baldness!

jasari

Reaction score
One thing I haven't seen mentioned re: Price is whether it's scaled. I.E: I know there have been big numbers posted re: cost, but is that based off a norwood 7 which needs 10k+ grafts?

If it is scaled, which would be logical, someone getting say, 1-2k grafts would theoretically be looking at a cost up to 10x less. This is important, because it solves the donor limitation issue. I.E: Guy in say the Norwood 3-5 range, have the option of a normal hairtransplant, plus one from Tsuji to add additional grafts once the donor is depleted.

Still expensive for sure, but shouldn't be anywhere near the 'huge' figures quoted if what is required is a much lower graft count. Not sure whether this has been addressed.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
One thing I haven't seen mentioned re: Price is whether it's scaled. I.E: I know there have been big numbers posted re: cost, but is that based off a norwood 7 which needs 10k+ grafts?

If it is scaled, which would be logical, someone getting say, 1-2k grafts would theoretically be looking at a cost up to 10x less. This is important, because it solves the donor limitation issue. I.E: Guy in say the Norwood 3-5 range, have the option of a normal hairtransplant, plus one from Tsuji to add additional grafts once the donor is depleted.

Still expensive for sure, but shouldn't be anywhere near the 'huge' figures quoted if what is required is a much lower graft count. Not sure whether this has been addressed.
Don’t remember if it was just an assumption but this was talked about a couple of years ago, something along the lines of your entire hair (obviously except donor area) would be redone with the cloned follicles.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It has to be scaled, but probably not to the degree you think. I highly doubt it will be a linear price per graft. The majority of the cost will likely be fixed in association with the new technology. The actual transplantation of the hair germs will be in line with current hair transplants. Say, for example, that an FUE costs $8/graft, if you need 2,000 less grafts than what's included in the quoted price then you can take $16,000 off the price. Instead of $250,000 it would be $234,000. I too wonder what the quoted price is based on. I think most of us assume it's based on the 50,000 hairs that they can make from 50 follicles, but it may not be.
Lmao, yup this is correct. Pegasus2 took a trip into the future and figured it out for us. Thanks pegsus, did u also figure out you had cancer from your f*****g hedgehog bullshit. No wonder dude never posts pics of anything he prob looks like f*****g Frankenstein.

Btw, dislike all you want loser. You’re the only one who pays attention to likes... on hairlosstalk.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You don't even know me, so I don't give a damn about your Assumptions. I have my own assumptions about you. Anyways, I am objectively getting somewhere with my treatment, while you will continue to go bald. I am already to the point where I could get a hair transplant now and have a full head of hair. Why stop now when I'm making so much progress though? When I stop making progress I'll get a transplant and be done with it.

Also, if you had any black friends you'd be surprised how they talk about race around people they trust. They respect men like me, they have no respect for cucks like you. I measure people as individuals, not based on the group they come from. A smart man can separate statistics from individuals, clearly you cannot.
1) my assumptions are probably right. Youre clearly past college and spend nearly 2/3hrs on this sh*t a day... we all know you dont have sh*t going on besides applying cancer to your scalp.
2) i have plenty of black friends, one of which Ive been best buddies with since 2nd grade... I can tell u for a fact if u told them “based on some fucked statistics that have been rejected and proven to be falsely analyzed by a psychologist.. white people are without a doubt born smarter than you” they’re not going to be your friend. Doubt you have any tbh.
3) its hard to separate statistics and individuals when you dont grasp a single thing about statistics to begin with. Also statsitics never model a thing solely for 1 person. You can never make the assumption on a single subject from a group of subjects. Add that to the list of sh*t pegasus doesn’t understand and speaks upon which he thinks he does.

Stick to your fake chemistry, and tell your relatives you got cancer because you couldn’t handle going bald beyond the means of applying generally accepted safe products. Like I said... fkn weirdoooo. Lmao, so f*****g pathetic.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@pegasus2 @John Difool Oh no...not the cancer butt buddies teaming up on me.

Go out and on the street and tell people you’re taking finasteride to keep your hair. They’ll most likely think you’re doing a lot and risking a lot to keep your hair. And then there’s you two f*****g clowns. That have it all figured out with your receptor bullshit and cancer juice rubbing on your head. I would love, absolutely love, to see the reaction on your faces if people close to you were to figure out your rubbing that sh*t on your head.

@pegasus2 Look at your f*****g regime, just take a good hard look. You’re deadass doing 30 different things to keep your hair... if you weren’t making any progress... LMFAOO. You can’t brag that your keeping your hair on that regime, because if it wasnt working... lord have mercy, you’d probably kys. No, you do not share research and try to help, you share retarded *** ideologies like how many people would trade a lambo for hair and how much tsuji’s treatment will be knocked down if u decided for less graphs... when nobody f*****g knows.

Wake the f*** up. You’re so deep in the shits, you can’t see clearly.

edit: I’ve said it a million times but here’s a million and one. Its not that I dont think theres more than can be done for my hair besides min/finasteride/hair transplant... it’s that Im not that f*****g desperate to do it. That’s the difference between you and I... along with thousands of more brain cells.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@pegasus2 @John Difool Oh no...not the cancer butt buddies teaming up on me.

Go out and on the street and tell people you’re taking finasteride to keep your hair. They’ll most likely think you’re doing a lot and risking a lot to keep your hair. And then there’s you two f*****g clowns. That have it all figured out with your receptor bullshit and cancer juice rubbing on your head. I would love, absolutely love, to see the reaction on your faces if people close to you were to figure out your rubbing that sh*t on your head.

@pegasus2 Look at your f*****g regime, just take a good hard look. You’re deadass doing 30 different things to keep your hair... if you weren’t making any progress... LMFAOO. You can’t brag that your keeping your hair on that regime, because if it wasnt working... lord have mercy, you’d probably kys. No, you do not share research and try to help, you share retarded *** ideologies like how many people would trade a lambo for hair and how much tsuji’s treatment will be knocked down if u decided for less graphs... when nobody f*****g knows.

Wake the f*** up. You’re so deep in the shits, you can’t see clearly.

edit: I’ve said it a million times but here’s a million and one. Its not that I dont think theres more than can be done for my hair besides min/finasteride/hair transplant... it’s that Im not that f*****g desperate to do it. That’s the difference between you and I... along with thousands of more brain cells.
Whats the point of shitting on someone for trying treatments to fight his hairloss? Lol you are in hairloss forum, in the research section and you sh*t about people making experiments.
I mean, it is understandable that you dont want to try risky stuff, I myself am afraid of it, but he at least can contribute from experience and knowledge, instead of mocking people. The fact that it makes you genuinely mad that someone else try those stuff shows that you got some issues, kinda sounds like tom riddle...
There is no pride of being bald, I would rather go and shout to the whole world I put all kinds of sh*t on my head, than to walk around with a bald head like a loser.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is no pride of being bald, I would rather go and shout to the whole world I put all kinds of sh*t on my head, than to walk around with a bald head like a loser.

shows that you got some issues

lmao. You are right about one thing, I am on a hairloss forum.

Maybe I am tripping, but my understanding of the general public is that they would (and I) find it very appalling if you were rubbing cancer causing chemicals on your head for the CHANCE to grow your hair back.

also you’re not a loser if your bald. You can choose to be one though sure. Dana White is bald and he’s anything but a loser. His name is also f*****g Dana. Lmao. Believe what you want, but you do indeed make yourself not your characteristics.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lmao. You are right about one thing, I am on a hairloss forum.

Maybe I am tripping, but my understanding of the general public is that they would (and I) find it very appalling if you were rubbing cancer causing chemicals on your head for the CHANCE to grow your hair back.

also you’re not a loser if your bald. You can choose to be one though sure. Dana White is bald and he’s anything but a loser. His name is also f*****g Dana. Lmao. Believe what you want, but you do indeed make yourself not your characteristics.

I dont know about what specific cancer causing chemicals you talking about here. But ye I guess putting stuff that are proven to cause cancer is bad? .... Anyway, not going into specifics, everybody does his own calculation to figure risk/reward and decide if he should do it. So if the CHANCE is high then what's the problem? If bottom line he manages to beat hairloss (hopefully with minimal side effects) that's all important.

And you know exactly what I mean about looking like a bald loser. I didnt mean that you cant be successful or something, bald just look bad, it's unattractive, it kills your look, it kills your self image, it changes the way people see you. period. Im not going into this argument even. If you dont care about your look, great for you, if you do care, you really should not getting bald.

Dont know who is dana white and couldnt care less about this bald dude

jasari

Reaction score
It has to be scaled, but probably not to the degree you think. I highly doubt it will be a linear price per graft. The majority of the cost will likely be fixed in association with the new technology. The actual transplantation of the hair germs will be in line with current hair transplants. Say, for example, that an FUE costs $8/graft, if you need 2,000 less grafts than what's included in the quoted price then you can take $16,000 off the price. Instead of $250,000 it would be $234,000. I too wonder what the quoted price is based on. I think most of us assume it's based on the 50,000 hairs that they can make from 50 follicles, but it may not be.
I guess that makes sense. Cloning 1 hair vs 10,000 is largely irrelevant if we're paying for the use of the technology.