Update From The God Himself - Dr. Takashi Tsuji

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Juggling prices is easy these companies actually have to produce a treatment first.
Have faith. They are the most promising HM treatments we've ever seen. I think they will release a treatment. Just don't live your life counting on it. Your plans for treatment should always be based on what's available now, not what might be available in the future.

Mighty

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
$20k-$50k
This all looks very promising

I think this will be released by the end of next year, but perhaps not the complete cure most people are making it out to be. Also theres no way it will be between $20k-$50k, that guy above is delusional or stupid. It'll be way north of $100k easily if it's as groundbreaking as it is supposed to be

I doubt that it will be realeased that soon, but I agree with you that $20k-$50k is more than optimism. And if it costs $190,000 -- $380,000 (it seems those are the prices they are aiming for according some posts above), it is easier to go to the gym and buy a sport car if you wish to call attention. Paying more than 15k in any cosmetic treatment is beyond vanity for ME, unless you have a serious medical condition. If you have hair, maintaining what you have and expecting for a lower price will be the best possible decision for most people.

If you already got used to being bald, if money comes hard to you or if you have a better use for that money , it is not like you will pay such a high ammount that easily. And not only that, if they release the treatment and some patients have cancer for example, they might revaluate the safety of the treatment.

Having your feet on the ground is important.

Mighty

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Let me ask you this...

If you had full hair, perfect hairline, would you have sold every bit of that hair for 300,000 $?

Think of it that way.
So you mean actually transfer my hair to somebody else? I think of may hair as a body part, so I would probably not sell it, but it is a non-essential body part. Unless you are rich, $300,000 might be years of hard work for a regular person. $300,000 is the money a regular person would be saving to buy a house, put your children in college or maybe to prepare for an unfortunate event. Hairloss sucks, but there are other priorities in life.

But who knows? Maybe they will license for other companies this treatment and it will become much cheaper.

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Let me ask you this...

If you had full hair, perfect hairline, would you have sold every bit of that hair for 300,000 $?

Think of it that way.

I grew up poor, have no assets and an extremely average income and wouldn't dream of trading hair for a lambo. Or a house. Or 300k cash.

Guarantee me a thick NW2 for life and I'd go into debt for that amount right now though.

Mighty

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A full head of hair can get you laid more than owning a lambo.
Just...no. If you enter in any place with a head full of hair, you are just another face in the crowd. If you are handsome, with or without hair, you might get laid a lot. There are tons and tons of beautiful ppl in the world, but there are few rich ppl; therefore, a lambo would cause a greater impact.

But this treatment will have a really exclusive list of client in the beggining hehe Some ppl will try to pay a lot to enter in that list.

nameless2

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
We are unique because we are balding and value our hair to an insane degree, but there will be people who have full heads of hair who woud gladly sell it all for $300k. I live in england and earn well, but $300k is more than my mortgage, I wouldn't take out a loan or deplete my savings if Tsuji is released and actually works. I'd probably just sit tight and wait for it to come down in price

But it raises a good point. How much debt are people willing to get into to become NW1/2 with natural density? My upper limit is $100k if it was available and a guaranteed long term solution

Not everyone is as obsessive as us, and for many people $300k is a life changing amount, but of course this is a completely hypothetical scenario. Sometimes its fun to dream and imagine tho haha!

You might be right but you might be wrong.

There are lots of people with full heads of hair who will ask we bald guys why we want hair. There are lots of people with full heads of hair who will tell us that we're vain. There are lots of people with full heads of hair who will talk sh*t about us wanting hair. But if it were possible to transfer hair from one person to another then you would find that almost none of those people with full heads of hair would give you their hair at any price. It's easy for them to talk sh*t because hair can't be transferred from them to you but if hair could be transferred from them to you they would tell you to take a hike.

Last edited:

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Look at the prisons. You can find 19yo guys serving decades in prison because a $200 robbery turned violent.

Look at the population in general. Quite a few 19yo guys have full heads of hair and they still keep it shaved down by choice.

Everything is relative.

H

Reaction score
Have faith. They are the most promising HM treatments we've ever seen. I think they will release a treatment. Just don't live your life counting on it. Your plans for treatment should always be based on what's available now, not what might be available in the future.
How pragmatic do you find faith?

ZP31

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You seem totally clueless as to what we were talking about. Look at my picture where I had 1200 grafts, and then tell me the end result is undetectable. And what's with the assuming? How would you know if my hair transplant was cheap or expensive? How would you know if I went to a world class surgeon or to a quack?

Well your donor area isn’t undetectable but imo it would not be noticeable to a vast majority of people. 1200 grafts, just a hairline touchup?

The procedure has a much higher chance of success when you don’t cheap out on it. Pretty simple concept.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why is everyone so optimistic now when 4-5 pages ago it was all “f*** Tsuji he’s a piece of sh*t” am I missing something?

nameless2

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why is everyone so optimistic now when 4-5 pages ago it was all “f*** Tsuji he’s a piece of sh*t” am I missing something?

I don't see a lot of people saying their optimistic about Tsuji. I'm certainly not optimistic at this point. Clinical trials were supposed to start in 2019 and it was supposed to hit the market on a limited basis in 2020 or 2021. I definitely don't think that's going to happen.

There’s supposed to be an online lecture by Tsuji about organ regeneration using stem cells on Wednesday, August 5. Maybe people are optimistic about what might come out of that. I don't know. In any case, I'm hoping we get an update one way or the other from Tsuji on August 5.

Has anyone else heard anything about this planned online lecture by Tsuji for August 5?

Last edited:

Jimothythefirst

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't see a lot of people saying their optimistic about Tsuji. I'm certainly not optimistic at this point. Clinical trials were supposed to start in 2019 and it was supposed to hit the market on a limited basis in 2020 or 2021. I definitely don't think that's going to happen.

There’s supposed to be an online lecture by Tsuji about organ regeneration using stem cells on Wednesday, August 5. Maybe people are optimistic about what might come out of that. I don't know. In any case, I'm hoping we get an update one way or the other from Tsuji on August 5.

Has anyone else heard anything about this planned online lecture by Tsuji for August 5?
I'm willing to bet a decent amount that nothing new will come out of this lecture. We're just scrambling for anything at this point.