Update From The God Himself - Dr. Takashi Tsuji

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys are here discussing the thousands of possibilities from a translated quote that is only like 3 sentences.

Chill. It’s already August.

Even if he’s got it all figured out, it will take years for it to be applicable to any of us.

Progress nonetheless and that’s all we can really ask for.

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I read that too, and that they only had minor hurdles left to resolve.

So they say.

That DP cell inductivity problem has kept us bald for 15 years. It has soaked up tens of millions of dollars from multiple research efforts. It's not minor.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
So they say.

That DP cell inductivity problem has kept us bald for 15 years. It has soaked up tens of millions of dollars from multiple research efforts. It's not minor.

Reading comprehension on this forum is about as bad as the forum's server. I didn't say the inductivity problem is minor, I said it had been resolved based on what was said before. That was the major hurdle, the ones they had left at the time were minor.

nameless2

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys are here discussing the thousands of possibilities from a translated quote that is only like 3 sentences.

Even if he’s got it all figured out, it will take years for it to be applicable to any of us.

Just because we're discussing the meaning of a message doesn't mean we aren't chill. We analyze virtually all messages from researcher teams. Why shouldn't we analyze this one message from a research team?

Last edited:

nameless2

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I'm not going to believe that Team Tsuji has solved their inductivity problem until I see a statement from Team-Tsuji to that effect. I mean you no disrespect but I can't accept your MEMORY of Team Tsuji's statements as absolute proof. The inductivity problem is too big to accept the memory of someone who's not on the team. Please post a link to Team-Tsuji's statement where they say that they've solved the inductivity problem. The statement by Team-Tsuji that I saw said they hadn't solved the problem yet (at that time) but that they anticipated solving in within a year. And that's the last I heard from them regarding a resolution to the inductivity problem.

Last edited:

nameless2

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So they say.

You're right. The inductivity problem is a giant problem. It's literally the ball game. The reason injected hair cells haven't cured hair loss (Intercytex, Aderans, and probably Replicel) is because the hair cells they've been using haven't been induced.

Last edited:

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not going to believe that Team Tsuji has solved their inductivity problem until I see a statement from Team-Tsuji to that effect. I mean you no disrespect but I can't accept your MEMORY of Team Tsuji's statements as absolute proof. The inductivity problem is too big to accept the memory of someone who's not on the team. Please post a link to Team-Tsuji's statement where they say that they've solved the inductivity problem. The statement by Team-Tsuji that I saw said they hadn't solved the problem yet (at that time) but that they anticipated solving in within a year. And that's the last I heard from them regarding a resolution to the inductivity problem.

what are you on about lol. Re-read my message, I am not a spokesperson for the tsuji team.

I was simply saying that what you can conclude from a 3 sentence update/email that was translated is all subjective. No ground for real analysis which is what each of you are attempting. As I said before the seminar is in late August and its already August, take your mind off it.

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
what are you on about lol. Re-read my message, I am not a spokesperson for the tsuji team.

I was simply saying that what you can conclude from a 3 sentence update/email that was translated is all subjective. No ground for real analysis which is what each of you are attempting. As I said before the seminar is in late August and its already August, take your mind off it.

There is a lecture on 5. August and another two seminars late August - you are right.

But what do you think how we get informations from that if nobody will attend ?! We will hear nothing about the content unfortunately...

I already said that I was declined for participating in this Zoom Conferences because I am not Japanese. The YOUTUBER and fuji won’t attend unfortunately

nameless2

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Yes, there could be translation issues with the email message but we don't know that for sure yet. Right now all we have is the email and the words contained therein.

Since they used the word "IS" that means that right now the evidence = that the research "IS" delayed and yet you read it and determine the email means the research WAS probably delayed and it's back on track now. Do you understand that the word "IS" in this matter means the present state of the research?

And I know you aren't a spokesperson for the Tsuji's Team. That's one of the reasons why I don't put stock in your opinion about whether or not the research is delayed. The other reason I don't put stock in your opinion is that you don't seem to understand that the word "IS" (in this matter) refers to what is presently happening, not what used to be happening. If the sender of the message wanted to say that the research is back on track he/she would have said "WAS" delayed instead of "IS" delayed. in this context the word "IS" means present tense and the word "WAS" would mean past tense.

Last edited:

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Still LMAO. Yea, there could be translation issues with the email message but we don't know that for sure YET. Right now all we have is the email and what it says. Since they used the word "IS" that means that right now the evidence says that the research "IS" delayed and yet you read it and determine the email probably means the research was delayed and it's back on track now. Is Do you understand that the word "IS" in this matter means the present state of the research? Give me a break!

And I know you aren't a spokesperson for the Tsuji Team. That's one of the reasons why I don't care about your opinion about whether or not the research is delayed. The other reason I don't care about your opinion is that you don't seem to understand that the word "IS" (in this matter) refers to what is presently happening. If the sender of the message wanted to say that the research is back on track he/she would have said "WAS" delayed instead of "IS" delayed. in this context the word "IS" means present tense and the word "WAS" would mean past tense. The sender said "IS" not "WAS".

OMG dude! Did you ever stop to think that maybe "is delayed" to a native Japanese speaker, with very little English knowledge, means it is not on the schedule they wanted so it is delayed relative to what they had planned, but it is still progressing? The rest of the email suggests that's the case, and that whatever caused the delay has been resolved. We'll find out soon enough. I doubt you can afford the procedure anyways.

nameless2

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
OMG dude! Did you ever stop to think that maybe "is delayed" to a native Japanese speaker, with very little English knowledge, means it is not on the schedule they wanted so it is delayed relative to what they had planned, but it is still progressing? The rest of the email suggests that's the case, and that whatever caused the delay has been resolved. We'll find out soon enough. I doubt you can afford the procedure anyways.

Sure, I realize that to a native Japanese person "IS delayed could possibly mean "WAS" delayed but there is no proof of that as of yet. I'm not going to ASSUME that to the sender "IS" means "WAS" until I have hard evidence to that fact. I'm not going to believe that the sender meant "WAS" delayed just because some guy named Pegasus (who has no connection with the actual research team) at a hair loss website wants me to believe that. I'm into facts, not some unknowing guy's wishful thinking.

And in this situation the difference between the words "IS" and "WAS" is huge. If the message sender meant "IS" that is totally different from what the message would mean if the word is supposed to be "WAS". Tthis disagreement between you and I is not some minor disagreement. The difference between "IS" and "WAS" in this matter is the ballgame, dude.

Last edited:

nameless2

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You just don't get it. I don't know how else to explain it to you. It doesn't make much difference to me as I'm regrowing so much hair anyways. By the time it comes out I probably won't even need it.

There is NO way for you to explain to me that "IS" means "WAS" and my 3rd grade English teacher will be happy to know that.

And IMO the rest of the message does not say that the research is presently ongoing. You're just seeing what you want to see in the rest of the message. Below in italics is what the rest of the message says. Please tell me where in the part of the message below you see words that mean: "The research is ongoing" because I don't see where it says that. Even if the rest of the message does say that it sure isn't saying it clearly.

Drug approval Japan is still expected.

We will contact you again after the clinical trial results at the university hospital.

Best regards!”

* Yes the message says that Japan approval is still expected but they don't say WHEN. They could mean 5 years from now.

* And yes, they say *AFTER clinical trial results at the University Hospital* But they don't say the clinical trials are ongoing right now. They could be referring to clinical trials they plan to start in a year or two, or whenever.

Last edited:

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is NO way for you to explain to me that "IS" means "WAS" and my 3rd grade English teacher will be happy to know that.

And IMO the rest of the message does not say that the research is presently ongoing. You're just seeing what you want to see in the rest of the message. Below in italics is what the rest of the message says. Please tell me where in the part of the message below you see words that mean: "The research is ongoing" because I don't see where it says that. Even if the rest of the message does say that it sure isn't saying it clearly.

Drug approval Japan is still expected.

We will contact you again after the clinical trial results at the university hospital.

Best regards!”

You're seriously autistic aren't you?

nameless2

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're assuming things Pegasus. I don't do assumptions. Why don't you contact Team Tsuji and get some clarification?

nameless2

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have not said that I can tell WITH CERTAINTY what is meant in that message. I'm only saying what the words in the message actually mean. I ALSO FULLY UNDERSTAND THAT THERE COULD BE TRANSLATION ISSUES THAT ARE MESSING WITH THE MEANING OF THE MESSAGE.

Let me say again, I understand that the sender may have meant the delay is over and research is ongoing. I just don't know for sure. I feel like I'm HOOPER Trying to explain to Sheriff Brody that he needs to make sure that the fishermen killed the right shark.

Wouldn't it be great if we got clarification and the clarification says that the trial is ongoing and should be completed next year. I would love it! If you can give me their online contact info I'll try to contact them for clarification, and if I get that clarification you will be the first person I notify with that info.

I just want me or someone else to contact the team so we can find out for 100% sure.

I WANT YOU TO BE RIGHT AND I WANT ME TO BE WRONG.

Last edited:

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have not said that I can tell WITH CERTAINTY what is meant in that message. I'm only saying what the words in the message actually mean. I ALSO FULLY UNDERSTAND THAT THERE COULD BE TRANSLATION ISSUES THAT ARE MESSING WITH THE MEANING OF THE MESSAGE.

Let me say again, I understand that the sender may have meant the delay is over and research is ongoing. I just don't know for sure. I feel like I'm HOOPER Trying to explain to Sheriff Brody that he needs to make sure that the fishermen killed the right shark.

Wouldn't it be great if we got clarification and the clarification says that the trial is ongoing and should be completed next year. I would love it! If you can give me their online contact info I'll try to contact them for clarification, and if I get that clarification you will be the first person I notify with that info.

I just want me or someone else to contact the team so we can find out for 100% sure.

I WANT YOU TO BE RIGHT AND I WANT ME TO BE WRONG.

We all know what the words in the message mean. We also all know that the words in the message might not be what they meant, so we are on the same page in that we need clarification. I'm not that worried about it though, it will come when it comes. My plans are not going to change unless we get a firm availability date with pricing.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
I still see that stuff unobtainable and unaffordable for a while. Nothing is certain till we can see a full head of hair on a NW6 diffused or not 6 month post procedure then we can clap in our hands and hopefully observe some revitalization in the competition.

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're right. The inductivity problem is a giant problem. It's literally the ball game. The reason injected hair cells haven't cured hair loss (Intercytex, Aderans, and probably Replicel) is because the hair cells they've been using haven't been induced.

I think you've misunderstood the inductivity problem a little bit.
It has nothing to do with whether the cells they use were induced or not. The issue is getting them to remain inductive through multiple passes of replication.

This has largely been solved already using various 3D structures to facilitate replication, it's quite commonplace at this point. One must assume that Tsuji's team is at the forefront of this technology as well. If they're not... well then we think a little too highly of them.